under: yes
    exercise: yes, a 55 minute walk
    water: yes, 10 cups
    steps: 14,772
  • knlizght
    knlizght Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @knlizght, your posted weight for last week was also 380, so you technically maintained!! This is your first little hurdle....the scales not doing what you thought they should do. Please take it in stride.... You have lost six pounds so far this month, and we are only half way in and you have significantly upped your exercise!! The latter will definitely cause your muscles to retain water as they repair themselves, and let's face it, as much as we would like weight loss to be linear, it is anything but!! You need to focus on the fact that you are doing everything right, and with time and patience and perseverance, the scales WILL reflect that!!

Thank you so much 😊 I agree 100% - I’ll keep chipping away at it 💗
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,622 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @knlizght, your posted weight for last week was also 380, so you technically maintained!! This is your first little hurdle....the scales not doing what you thought they should do. Please take it in stride.... You have lost six pounds so far this month, and we are only half way in and you have significantly upped your exercise!! The latter will definitely cause your muscles to retain water as they repair themselves, and let's face it, as much as we would like weight loss to be linear, it is anything but!! You need to focus on the fact that you are doing everything right, and with time and patience and perseverance, the scales WILL reflect that!!

This
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 9/13
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 3727
    Water:96

Just for today: KD3, 3000 🚶‍♀️, meditation 🧘‍♀️, prayer🙏 , 20hrs IF, read my bible plan, read chapters 8&9 in book, physical therapy exercise, luncheon with the “bags”( mother in law, sister in laws and husbands nieces we meet 1 Monday each month)

Yesterday : KD2✅, 2200 🚶‍♀️✅, meditation 🧘‍♀️✅, prayer🙏 ✅, 20hrs IF✅read my bible plan✅read 2 chapters in my new book✅, physical therapy exercise ✅

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    @murdog3t, you had a great Sunday!! Enjoy your luncheon with the family....not sure what the nickname means?
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    9/14/2020
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes walking and 17min yoga
    Steps: 22,751
    Water: 113.8oz

September Goals:
    • <50g carbs: ✔(42) ✔(32)
    • 12,000+ steps (5 days) ✖✔
    • 8,000+ steps (2 days) ✔✔
    • 30 Days of Yoga With Adrienne ✔(Day 11) ✔(Day 12)
    • 30 minutes cardio daily ✔✔
    • Strength 30min/week minimum ✖✖

Reflections:
    I'm getting to bed later than usual... I had to cook tomorrow's dinner because I don't think my boyfriend can handle the instant pot 🤣 I made a pot roast, and it smells so good in the house! I decided that I am taking some with me for lunch tomorrow, and air fried some brussel sprouts to go with it! Of course I made it with some potato, but am leaving those for my boyfriend! I am definitely looking forward to my lunch!
    obueq6djdp96.jpg

Do any of you know of any good tofu recipes? I picked some up when we went shopping to make a meatless dinner night, and I've found two recipes that look pretty good, but am open to suggestions!
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    9/14/2020
    Exercise: yes walked 2.5 miles after work
    Steps: 10,259
    Water: 158

@cmhubbard92 Your lunch looks delicious! I absolutely love air fried brussel sprouts. Air fried green beans and asparagus are fantastic also!
  • loraloha22
    loraloha22 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    9/14
    Logged: yes
    Exercise: yes, treadmill 30 minutes
    Steps:6465
    Water: 92oz.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    9/14/2020

@cmhubbard92 Your lunch looks delicious! I absolutely love air fried brussel sprouts. Air fried green beans and asparagus are fantastic also!

@mooreshelly09 thank you! I've never tried green beans in the air fryer (I usually do sheet pan veggies with those) but have done asparagus! I usually love asparagus in the air fryer, but the last two times they came out really weird!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,622 Member
    Options
    Monday 14 September
    Track: yes
    Exercise: yes

Water: 80 oz
    Steps: 15,995
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Monday September 14th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, over 30 minutes of walking
    water: yes, 12 cups
    steps: 11,508
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    9/14/2020

@mooreshelley @cmhubbard92
    I didn't know those things could be air fried.
    I have just used mine for fries and shrimp.

• brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge- September Week #2(Sunday, September 6 to Sat, September 12)

Winner's Circle 6 or 7 days
    @mooreshelley(7)
    @DaffyGirl88 (6)
    @cmhubbard92 (6)

]Notable Effort:- 4 or 5 days
    @loraloha22(5)
    @knlizght(5)
    @HASWLRS (5)
    @prehistoricmoongodess (5)
    @murdog3t (4)

Attempted 3 or less days
    @richmondwriter (3)
    @eriknj (3)

A terrific week, TBBT!

*If I have missed anyone or made any mistakes, be sure to let me know. I will make sure you get a shout out for your hard work.

• knlizght
    Options
    Monday 14th Sept
    Exercise: yes, 30 aqua run class
    Steps: 3508
    Water: 2000
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    knlizght wrote: »
    Monday 14th Sept
    Exercise: yes, 30 aqua run class
    Steps: 3508
    Water: 2000

@knlizght, loving your variety of exercise!! You definitely won't get bored this way!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Well done Shelly, Susan and Christine for a great second week of September!!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 9/14
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 4466
    Water:112

Just for today: KD4, 3000 🚶‍♀️, meditation 🧘‍♀️, prayer🙏 , 20hrs IF, read my bible plan, read chapters 9&10 in book, physical therapy exercise ,

Yesterday : KD3✅3000 🚶‍♀️✅, meditation 🧘‍♀️✅, prayer🙏 ✅, 20hrs IF✅, read my bible plan✅, read chapters 8✅&9 👎🏻in book, physical therapy exercise🎂, luncheon with the “bags”( mother in law, sister in laws and husbands nieces we meet 1 Monday each month) ✅

@HASWLRS Mother in-law names us the bags I think cuz we all bring bag lunches hopefully not because we’re old bags lol....

Have a great Tuesday
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    9/15/2020
    Exercise: yes walking
    Steps: 20,257
    Water: 96.9

September Goals:
    • <50g carbs: ✔(42) ✔(32)✔ 39
    • 12,000+ steps (5 days) ✖✔✔
    • 8,000+ steps (2 days) ✔✔✔
    • 30 Days of Yoga With Adrienne ✔(Day 11) ✔(Day 12) ✖
    • 30 minutes cardio daily ✔✔✔
    • Strength 30min/week minimum ✖✖✖

Reflections:
    I am completely exhausted today... I feel like I never fully woke up this morning. The kitten woke me up several times battling me in the face, and I just never made it back into a comfortable sleep... I skipped yoga today, but did get my walking in. I'm calling it a night early!
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    9/13/20
    Logged: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes - my sister had to work so we were not able to do our 6 mile trail. So I took my sweet pup for a 3 mile walk instead.
    Water: 101.2
    Steps: 8,826

p2jnml0t2pjs.jpg
    voxzh3zgcsmu.jpg

What a cutie! I'm sure your pup loved it.
  • knlizght
    Options
    Tuesday 15th Sept
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 45 minute swim this morning and 45 minute Spartan Fitness class this evening
    Steps: 6590
    Water: 3000