• brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Last: 263.7
    This: 265.7

Gained back all of my late August vacation weight plus another pound 👎🏻

@erikNJ

I'm right there with ya. It seems like for every loss, I come back with a gain.
    You lost it once and you can lose it again. It's ok if it takes time. The important thing is that you are trying to take action to take care of yourself. Like exercising everyday even when the diet is off. We are here for you.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    loraloha22 wrote: »
    9/18
    Friday
    PW:193.2
    CW:191.8

Woo hoo! Happy Friday, team!

@loraloha22
    Fantastic !
  • brandi_84
    Options
    mooreshelly09
    Friday
    Week3
    CW: 229.2
    PW: 230.2

I did a jig this morning in the kitchen, finally some movement 🤣

@mooreshelley09
    Awesome! Enjoy your anniversary.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Thursday, September 17th

logged: yes, the best I could using database entries
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, a 50 minute walk
    water: yes, 12 cups
    steps: 10.059

We had a retirement lunch at work yesterday, and I did my best to estimate and log from the database. I skipped breakfast and ate a really light dinner, and I was super hungry this morning, so I am guessing that means I was really under!!

@HASWLRS
    It looks like you did a great job at preparing for a special lunch. Were able to enjoy it keep the calories for the day under control.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    @loraloha22, well done on your loss this week...you have been very consistent!! Woo hoo indeed!!

@brandi_84, the important thing is that you are already taking steps to turn this little gain around. If you had been eating poorly, then some of that gain is water weight from sodium for sure! So, it's probably not two and a half real pounds! (You know what I mean!) There's no point in continuing to chastise yourself...what's done is done. Now it's time to move forward!! Make a plan and follow it, one day, one meal, at a time....you got this!!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 9/17
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 4164
    Water:96

Just for today: KD7, 3000 steps🚶‍♀️, meditation 🧘‍♀️, prayer🧎‍♀️, 20hrs IF, read my bible plan, read chapters 15&16📚 , physical therapy 🏋️‍♀️,

Yesterday : KD6✅3000 steps🚶‍♀️✅, meditation 🧘‍♀️, ✅prayer🧎‍♀️✅, 20hrs IF, ✅read my bible plan, ✅read chapters 13&14📚 ✅, physical therapy 🏋️‍♀️✅,
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Username: thedestar
    Weigh In Week: Sept- week 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 169.5
    Todays Weight: 168.0

🤷‍♀️ I hate the roller coaster. This week my older girls started going back to school in person twice a week. Tues and Thurs are a lot more calm, just the little man and I. I still haven't gotten exercise in but I have been walking to the bus stop and around the neighborhood at a 2 year olds pace 😂
  • knlizght
    knlizght Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Friday 18th September
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, 30 minute tabata class 💦
    Steps: 2029
    Water: 2000
    Protein: 165g/160g
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    9/18
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes, 2.5 mile walk/jog this morning and then made my hubby walk a mile with me around the cabin after dinner
    Steps: 12,581
    Water: 80 not near enough
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @murdog3t, lovin' all your check marks!!

@thedestar, I hate the roller coaster, too, but at least you are down right now!!

@knlizght, another impressive day!!

@mooreshelly09, a good day, for an anniversary!!
  • loraloha22
    loraloha22 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    9/18
    Logged: yes
    Exercise: yes; 25 minute walk
    Steps: 5814
    Water: 96 oz.

Happy Friday!
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    Options
    Challenges

Thursday 17th

Logged food yes
    Under calories yes
    Exercise yes,

Steps 10,082

Friday 18th

Logged food yes
    Under calories yes
    Exercise yes

Steps 12,398

• prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,003 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    knlizght wrote: »
    Friday 18th September
    Exercise: yes, 30 minute tabata class 💦
    Steps: 2029
    Water: 2000
    Protein: 165g/160g

@knlizght

I'm impressed with your protein intake, I'm trying to increase mine but not having much success.

I should start monitoring my water, I don't drink nearly enough.
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    Options
    Can I ask how much water people are drinking?

I've seen various figures being quoted with no idea if people are talking mls, fluid ounces, or pints. Or possibly litres.

I'm lucky if I take in 500 mls of water a day and I'm not a tea or coffee person so I know I need to increase my intake, but I want to take it slowly.

I use mls and ounces. Usually mls if I'm using bottled drinks but ounces if weighing my own drinks. I think I'll need to use just mls in future for water.

Because my exercising is increasing I'm actually getting thirsty, something I never usually experience.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,622 Member
    Options
    Friday 18 September
    Track: yes, as best I could
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes

Water: 84 oz
    Steps 15,687
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    @prehistoricmoongoddess
    My goal is always 12 cups (96oz) a day. I always start my day by chugging 2-4 cups before work just cause I know I will be hydrated from the start and that will encourage me to keep at it. I know mine is also a very aggressive goal.

And it’s actually a good thing you’t drink tea or coffee. Most people think cause they are liquids that counts as water but they are both the opposite. They actually dehydrate us.
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Appreciate all the kinds words lately. This is why I need to stay here cause even in a struggling time you all push me forward.
    I am thinking I need to get back to my gym cause just taking the walks clearly aren’t enough for me. I might give that a go Monday or Tuesday
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,622 Member
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Appreciate all the kinds words lately. This is why I need to stay here cause even in a struggling time you all push me forward.
    I am thinking I need to get back to my gym cause just taking the walks clearly aren’t enough for me. I might give that a go Monday or Tuesday

@erikNJ my gym is still closed 😕
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @prehistoricmoongoddess, MFP's minimum recommendation for water is 8 cups, or 64 ounces or 2000 ml or 2 litres. (Those are not exact conversions, but those are what is used). Definitely if you are exercising, your body will need more that. And if you are heavier, you will need more than that (you're not, though). Some say to drink half your body weight in ounces. For me, I aim for 8 cups minimum, but feel better at 10 to 12 cups. The trick is to get it in early in the day, or else you wake up in the night!! Since you drink hardly any at all right now, I would start small. Like maybe aim for 1 litre to start?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Friday, September 18th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, 98 minutes of walking
    water: yes, 10 cups
    steps: 19,701

I walked 5 miles yesterday for another challenge, but it was too much. I am sore today, and I have a toe that feels bruised! I will get my steps in today in the kitchen, as it is my husband's birthday and I am making dinner. But probably no formal exercise.

WEIGH-IN

Today: 175.8
    Last week's binge inflated weigh-in: 180.2

Happy Dance....I have lost 19 pounds since April 1st. (Yes, that's a long time taken to lose 19 pounds!) It's not my Covid-19, as these pounds all happened way before Covid!!