TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (September)

Options

Replies

• mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS Thank you! Weighed this morning and was only up .4, couldn't believe it. We are automatically enrolled into the October Challenge right?
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,622 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS Thank you! Weighed this morning and was only up .4, couldn't believe it. We are automatically enrolled into the October Challenge right?

@mooreshelly09 Correct, you are automatically enrolled for next month. You're stuck with us! B)
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,003 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    @HASWLRS

Congratulations for being the top winner of the team this week (week 3) and the top winner overall for percentage and lbs lost!
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge- September Week #3(Sunday, September 13 to Sat, September 20)

Winner's Circle 6 or 7 days
    @loraloha22 (7)
    @murdog3t (7)
    @prehistoricmoongoddess (7)
    @knlizght (6)
    @cmhubbard92 (6)
    @HASWLRS (6)

]Notable Effort:- 4 or 5 days
    @DaffyGirl88 (5)
    @mooreshelley09 (5)

Attempted 3 or less days
    @richmondwriter (1)

Fantastic! You all are doing great!

*If I have missed anyone or made any mistakes, be sure to let me know. I will make sure you get a shout out for your hard work.
  • brandi_84
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Having a couple of goldens 🐶 and a conure 🐦 when everyone is trying to get work done at home is like the equivalent of having a house full of toddlers. I can't even go to the bathroom in peace. But I can't help but love 'em.

I hope everyone is having a great Monday!
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    Options
    @brandi_84

I should be showing for 7 days on MUAC, I've just been back and checked I put them all down. On some days I've put two days results down, I'm trying to remember to record the results each day
  • brandi_84
    edited September 2020
    Options
    @brandi_84

I should be showing for 7 days on MUAC, I've just been back and checked I put them all down. On some days I've put two days results down, I'm trying to remember to record the results each day

Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I had missed Sunday. My apologies.
    You had an outstanding week!
    @prehistoricmoongoddess
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Richmondwriter MUAC for 9/20:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: no
    Exercised: yes

This past weekend I tried two things that I never have before: boating on the James River (a sunset cruise with friends) and riding an electric bike. Both were so much fun and the weather was gorgeous! My husband and I rode our bikes on the Capitol Trail and I was able to keep up with him because of the pedal assist of the bike. Usually he has to stop and wait for me. I was feeling a bit cooped up lately and it is so energizing to try something new.

@richmondwriter That sounds like such a fun weekend. I'm so glad you were able to get out and try something new.
    A lot of us have definitely been feeling cooped up.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    knlizght wrote: »
    Week 4 weigh in
    Knlizght
    Last week 380lbs
    This week 374lbs
    😊

Yay! You are doing so awesome!
  • mooreshelly09
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 Alright by me😂😂😂 I love the support of this group!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    9/21/2020
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes walking
    Steps: 19,495
    Water: 101.7

@richmondwriter thanks! This is the first week that I've successfully meal prepped, and today felt like a breeze because of it! I am impressed with myself as well! Your weekend sounds like it was a lot of fun, and you enjoyed yourself! You deserve it!

@HASWLRS thank hou I am somewhat feeling a little better today... I have slept better the last two nights, and maybe my body is telling me what kind of sleep I needn I am still trying to get into my PCP office, but covid restrictions seem to make it difficult to get in quickly!

@knlizght what an amazing loss his week! You've had over 3% loss this month and that is outstanding! You are doing a fabulous job!

You all are doing an awesome job! I'm so proud of the entire team for working through so many struggles this month! Let's finish the month strong!
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    @brandi_84

Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I had missed Sunday. My apologies.
    You had an outstanding week!
    @prehistoricmoongoddess

Thank you brandi_84

Just after I'd started back on MFP I got the results from my latest blood test to say I was in the pre-diabetic range so I am determined to lose weight and exercise as well.
  • mooreshelly09
    Options
    9/21/20
    Exercise: yes, 2.5 walk/jog this morning
    Steps: 8,803
    Water: 152.1
  • knlizght
    knlizght Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    21st September
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: 30 Aqua run class, 30 minute swim, 10 minute bike, 10 minute row
    Steps: 4402
    Water: 2500
    Protein: 198g/160g
  • loraloha22
    loraloha22 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    knlizght wrote: »
    21st September
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: 30 Aqua run class, 30 minute swim, 10 minute bike, 10 minute row
    Steps: 4402
    Water: 2500
    Protein: 198g/160g

Love your workout! Awesome job!!!

• loraloha22
    loraloha22 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    9/21 Happy Fall!
    Logged:yes
    Under:yes
    Exercised:yes;35 min elliptical; 10 min sauna;20 min walk
    Steps: 10198
    Water:128oz
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    Options
    Challenges

Monday 21st

Logged food yes
    Under calories yes
    Exercise yes,

Steps 10093

Water intake 900 mls

I've managed to start increasing my water intake. I don't take it late in the evening but for two nights now I've had to get up 3 times in the night. I'm so tired. The only other liquid I took yesterday only amounted to 150mls.

I really hope my body gets used to it soon.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Monday 21 September
    Track: yes
    Exercise: yes

Water: 100 oz
    Steps 16,556
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Challenges

Monday 21st

Logged food yes
    Under calories yes
    Exercise yes,

Steps 10093

Water intake 900 mls

I've managed to start increasing my water intake. I don't take it late in the evening but for two nights now I've had to get up 3 times in the night. I'm so tired. The only other liquid I took yesterday only amounted to 150mls.

I really hope my body gets used to it soon.

@prehistoricmoongoddess I feel your pain, but believe it or not it does. I've only been drinking this much since around June. It helps that I exercise first thing in the morning so I made sure to drink 2 20 ounce bottles then (about 1200 ml). Then I spread the rest out throughout the day. Baby steps. No need to go from zero to 1000 right away. 🥰
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    MUAC for 9/21:
    Under: no
    Exercised: yes

@DaffyGirl88 - That's great that you see shows at the Altria! I have also never been white rafting or tubing in the James. I live near the river and walk along it and enjoy its natural beautiy several times a week.