Waist Aways - October 2020 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,082 Member
    Options
    Great reminder - you are always right on time with the Sunday weigh-ins, @YinxFed so I will now remind @krcapone78 that it is the day! Post that number here. Thanks!
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember that even if your team doesn’t rank the highest in weight loss for the week you can still be the Green Percentage winner by having the most losses in your team! So keep it up!! B)

qt1tmj11svh5.png
  • jugar
    Options
    Hello team! I hope you have been having a beautiful day. We have one more new member just getting in under the wire --

@JoiJumper
    You are most welcome! Read back this first 2 pages of our team chat, and then let us know about you, your goals, and how we can best help you lose the weight and improve your health and fitness. Looking forward to getting to know you!
  • Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    @micki48

my steps for Saturday were 16,637

:)
  • jugar
    Options
    Hi Waist Aways..I am the newest Moderator and Co Captain of the Downsizer's team... I just wanted to wish you all the best. I hope you have a successful October :)

It is so wonderful to have Megan as our new Moderator! And here I am, leaving her to make her own introductions to the teams... Some group owner I am :grimace: But I have a good excuse. Tally day. End of month. Lots of new members - it's all good, and this is why we need Megan to join us! I'm thrilled.
  • jugar
    Options
    Two more new WaistAways! Registration ends right after this, so this is it - more new people energy :smiley:

Welcome to @travisspring and @mbakhtiaruz !
  • jugar
    Options
    Here I am, nagging already so early in the week!
    hl3euk3c4rqg.jpg

Don't forget to sign in and use the habit tracker! It is really helpful to keeping after those lovely daily things we promise we are going to do, and then they sometimes slip by... Go ahead - you know you need to nag yourself!
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tukWGyVaci4aK58Fv4UBBTb-4AmiP_jsf4fmE6HRd24/edit?usp=sharing

MONDAY weigh-ins:
    @jguldi11
    @reflectionofme
    @ells_runs

DUE TODAY!
    @krcapone78
    I know you just signed up, but with a Sunday weigh-in you're always the first in the week! Just let us know if you will stick with your starting weight or if there is an update. Thanks!
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    @terytha How exciting that your friends are expecting! Pregnancy is different for everyone but usually in general it's exhausting. Gift cards to restaurants are always good. She may not feel like cooking or if she has morning sickness her other half will still be hungry. I also used an awesome sleep book and I know lots of others who use the same book with similar results. It's called Healthy Sleep Habits, Healthy Child. They would want to read it before baby arrives because you start from day one. All 3 of my kids slept through the night at 3 months. When I say sleep through the night, I mean 12 straight hours!!! YESSS! Most people have these results and I love sleep.
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,257 Member
    Options
    YinxFed wrote: »
    Sunday weigh in:

PW - 183.4
    CW - 183.2

Steps and exercise update for 3rd October:
    Steps - 1867
    Exercise - none

And can I please stay on the Steppers team @micki48 ? My target daily steps is 6000

Happy Sunday everyone!

Of course you can!!! Glad to have you Yinka! :)

Who else plans to be on/continue with the step challenge?

1. Micki48
    2. YinxFed
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,257 Member
    Options
    Need steps from:

@jguldi11 all week
    @YinxFed missing 9/29. You may have posted and I missed it. Could you repost please?
    @Gidgitgoescrazy Tuesday-Saturday
    @SMcFall0215 all week
    @theweeonemfp all week

Please get them in ASAP.
  • jugar
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    Who else plans to be on/continue with the step challenge?

1. Micki48
    2. YinxFed
    3. jugar

• coffeetwist
    coffeetwist Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    @AshenMoon I had to join the Ring Fit Adventure club too. :smile: It is super fun!
  • Gidgitgoescrazy
    Gidgitgoescrazy Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Steps for
    9/29 = 2786
    9/30 = 6670
    10/1 = 11839
    10/2 = 10832
    10/3 = 12159
  • jugar
    Options
    Hello @mbakhtiaruz !

Your plan sounds excellent - make the changes small(ish) and easy to do every day, and you'll get there. Several of us do Pilates every day, and I'm sure you will have company on the logging and sugar challenges. It is not always easy, but it feels so good when you get it right. Not every day has to be perfect :smile:

I lived in the Netherlands for almost 2 years way back in 1978-79 before moving to Canada. It was a wonderful time. I was in Den Haag studying at the Koninklijk Conservatorium (music conservatory). Where do you live? I really need to go back and visit again when the pandemic calms down. I try to go every couple of years to see old friends.

Off to errands. Ugh. Have a great Monday!
This discussion has been closed.