• lcfa5317
    lcfa5317 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    My steps were 5,609 on Monday.
    Today my steps are 6, 788
  • lcfa5317
    lcfa5317 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I didn't have many steps today, but I biked 16 miles which was 450 calories. That's a win! My food intake was fine although I have to make sure to get more vegetables into my diet. Normally I eat a lot of veggies, but the last few days I haven't. My goal - chop them up early in the morning so I can eat them while I work at my computer tomorrow.
    Interesting fact - I was tracking all my food for September and was certain I lost weigh, only to see that I had gained weight. What??? My husband eats what I make and his pants are falling off of him. I asked him if he wanted to bike with me at 5:00. He agreed, but I thought he should just sit his skinny butt on the sofa and watch TV. I want him to be healthy too, so off we went on our biking adventure. His skinny butt hurt after the ride, but mine was just fine. (only benefit to be carrying around extra weight)
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Daily Post October 5
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 128oz
    Steps 9499
    Exercise 30 min walking video with HIIT

I had my niece all day and we also invited my parents over in the evening to watch football. I knew I wasn't going to be able to get outside for a walk so I found a 30 minute video on youtube by Leslie Sansone. Crazy that those videos are such a good workout, kinda kicked my butt haha.
  • ScorpioGirl70
    ScorpioGirl70 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    rlaskey2 wrote: »
    My Fitbit died when I woke up this am. I had to charge it during my morning cardio workout. Anyone else feel like it didn’t happen if you can’t track it. 😢

YES! I started charging my cheap version of Fitbit at night while I sleep when it gets low. Although I like seeing my sleep levels, I'd rather have my calories and steps.
  • ScorpioGirl70
    Options

You are a young grandmother too! Aren’t grandkids lots of fun![/quote]

I know I am... I told those kids what causes that stuff, but they NEVER listen to mom! :D
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,277 Member
    Options
    Tried to fast today but didn't succeed. I do okay up until dinner. Once I start cooking for everyone I start getting hungry. Going to keep working on it.
    Logged everything
    Ab challenge done
    Did okay on water
    Steps 6433

No steps for the 4th and 5th correct?
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    lcfa5317 wrote: »
    I didn't have many steps today, but I biked 16 miles which was 450 calories. That's a win! My food intake was fine although I have to make sure to get more vegetables into my diet. Normally I eat a lot of veggies, but the last few days I haven't. My goal - chop them up early in the morning so I can eat them while I work at my computer tomorrow.
    Interesting fact - I was tracking all my food for September and was certain I lost weigh, only to see that I had gained weight. What??? My husband eats what I make and his pants are falling off of him. I asked him if he wanted to bike with me at 5:00. He agreed, but I thought he should just sit his skinny butt on the sofa and watch TV. I want him to be healthy too, so off we went on our biking adventure. His skinny butt hurt after the ride, but mine was just fine. (only benefit to be carrying around extra weight)

I have an exercise conversion chart that I can convert into steps :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    You are a young grandmother too! Aren’t grandkids lots of fun!

I know I am... I told those kids what causes that stuff, but they NEVER listen to mom! :D [/quote]

Nice to see you post again ...You were missed ..Stay around more woman LOL LOL
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    OUR MONTHLY TOP STEPPERS FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER ARE:

1st @Megan_smartiepants1970 -148,073
    2nd @lindamtuck2018 -126,639
    3rd @Marigorringo-120,573

CONGRATS LADIES :)

AS A GROUP WE WALKED 1,061,392 STEPS FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER :)

WELL DONE EVERYONE :):):)

LET'S BEAT SEPTEMBER'S STEPS EVERYONE....GET ON YOUR WALKING SHOES AND GET WALKING :)
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options

LET'S BEAT SEPTEMBER'S STEPS EVERYONE....GET ON YOUR WALKING SHOES AND GET WALKING :)

Congratulations @Megan_smartiepants1970 , @lindamtuck2018 & @marigorringo. Great job🤩
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    azkunk wrote: »

Congratulations @Megan_smartiepants1970 , @lindamtuck2018 & @marigorringo. Great job🤩

Thank you Andrea :)
  • ScorpioGirl70
    Options
    10/6/2020
    ScorpioGirl70
    Weigh In Day: Friday

Steps: 4565
  • darleenturner
    darleenturner Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    lcfa5317 wrote: »

Men drop weight so much quicker and can eat more calories. Us women have to work so much harder. Well done for the bike ride
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I am honestly confused with MFP. They are giving me credit for exercise and taking it away. Does this happen to anyone?

sgff3pl3ymbl.jpeg
  • Z10Rtza
    Z10Rtza Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    rlaskey2 wrote: »
    My Fitbit died when I woke up this am. I had to charge it during my morning cardio workout. Anyone else feel like it didn’t happen if you can’t track it. 😢

Absolutely! My Fitbit is broken since long time ago and I even feel less motivated. But we can do it🕺🏻
  • Z10Rtza
    Options
    YAY!! I am back in the community via computer ....I do not know how some people can use their phone for MFP's community ...off to tally up the September Steps ... there is a lot of zero's ...but I gave plenty of chances for people to get in their steps ...hopefully October will be better for us steppers :)

I most of the times use the phone. But the days I use the computer of my girlfriend, Oh my! That's much better!
  • Z10Rtza
    Options
    jenmurphy3 wrote: »

230.2 is my weight. I just can’t seem to bring these numbers down.

I have been tracking, I have been working out. I just have to try harder.

Same here! But I hope some day will go down!
  • Z10Rtza
    Options
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Z10Rtza wrote: »
    I would like to know, for those with more weight on, what kind of shoes do you use for sport? And to walk long distance?

I've been using Asics gel contend all the way down the scale, even at 300 lbs. I love my shoes

I need to check those
  • carrolljessica4
    carrolljessica4 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Yesterday went pretty well. Did 10 minutes of ab exercises, as I tried to do it first thing in the morning, and found I don't have that much motivation that early to do such things. But they're a bit sore, and a tiny bit is better than nothing. Today I'll be doing C25K W2D1. Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    CW (Current Weight):186.6
    SW (Starting Weight): 187.2

Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie No
    Steps 8978 tracked, Fitbit dead through cardio workout until mid Morning
    Exercise 39 min 10 rounds boxing workout

Yesterday was ok, I wasn’t able to walk much other than a short dog walk since I had the kids. Did my meal planning and food shopping for the week. Dinner was the leftover Asian pork turned into ramen. I loved it my husband doesn’t like it because he thinks it is too messy to eat. I was hoping for a slightly larger loss but a loss is a loss I guess. My body does not shed weight quickly at all. My goal is to stay focused on week two and not fall off as I tend to do.

This discussion has been closed.