Fearless October 2020 Challenge

Options

Replies

• eneild
    eneild Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    1. Stuck to my normal diet, so food good today.
    2. A running rest day, but back to work today. Super busy catching up as had a vacation day yesterday and managed to log 9 miles of walking. While I’m so grateful that I still have a job at the library, it’s challenging with the county hiring freeze and being severely short staffed as it is.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,956 Member
    Options
    10/7:
    logging and on-plan: :innocent:
    exercise: :innocent:yardhike
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,634 Member
    Options
    10/7 & 10/8 My goals are on point :)
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    10/7
    Calorie goal/snacking went out the window last night around 8pm with a quick trip to the store. I didn’t even log the snacks because I know I was over by quite a bit. The saving grace is I had done strength training early in the day and clocked about 14k steps. I believe this is a direct result of not eating much for lunch then making up for it at night. I have this mindset that dinner is the big meal when I should try and spread things out more to avoid these little free for all’s. I’ll have to think about this and how I can add some changes.
  • eneild
    Options
    1. Good food day which was helped by being busy.
    2. 5 mile training run this morning and managed another 5 miles walking as I went into work for a few hours. The run was not pretty at all time wise, but got it done.
  • taylok23
    Options
    10/8
    Calorie goal/snacking 👿 maintenance day to rid the house of bad stuff- of course I ate some of it rather than throwing away. Had a good move day so there was some balance...
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    10/7:
    Food good, calories were they should be - protein 133g, carbs 105g net
    Exercise - rode 20 miles on the bike and finished the day with 8k steps

10/8:
    Calories on point, protein 131g, carbs 85g net
    Exercise - rode 16.3 miles, did a body weight workout and finished with 9500 steps for the day.
  • baconslave
    Options
    10/8:
    logging and on-plan: :innocent:
    exercise:innocent: strength
  • Born2Run1958
    Born2Run1958 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am late to the party too, but would love to join in. What a *kitten* storm things have been since March. Gained weight in quarantine, A/C and hot water heater went out July 1st. Worked has slowed to a crawl due to Covid. Professional pet sitter and everyone canceled their travel plans.... Now the good news, I am not ill, my home is intact, dogs are great and I am truly grateful that I have been able to stay ahead of the curve. Hope to meet many of you as I restart my weightloss journey.
  • Born2Run1958
    Options
    actually *kitten* Storm is what I said, not kitten storm.
  • Born2Run1958
    Options
    well it's won't let you say caca in English
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    The forums have filters that replace curse words with '*kitten*'.

Welcome to the party!
  • eneild
    Options
    1. Dinner out with husband, so definitely over on calories, but good choices made.
    2. 3 mile training run plus another 7.5 miles walked when shopping at Mall of America with my daughter. Rest day from running tomorrow!
  • baconslave
    Options
    actually *kitten* Storm is what I said, not kitten storm.

Forum filter. Ain't it grand! :joy:
  • baconslave
    Options
    I am late to the party too, but would love to join in. What a *kitten* storm things have been since March. Gained weight in quarantine, A/C and hot water heater went out July 1st. Worked has slowed to a crawl due to Covid. Professional pet sitter and everyone canceled their travel plans.... Now the good news, I am not ill, my home is intact, dogs are great and I am truly grateful that I have been able to stay ahead of the curve. Hope to meet many of you as I restart my weightloss journey.

Know dem feelz!
    Great job finding the good things. We have to search harder these days from them for sure. :unamused:
    Welcome!!!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    10/10 Yesterday I walked almost 5 miles ..I am very sore but I am about to head out for a shorter walk with my daughter and Aspen my husky....Goals have been met :)
  • taylok23
    Options
    10/9
    Calorie goals / snacking 👎 flex day
  • elize7
    elize7 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Summary of this past week that runs Saturday thru Friday on my pedometer:

4 days were very close or at one mile steps goal.
    3 days were at or above last month's goals.

Progress not perfection.

Shooting for one mile of steps this week 5-6 days; or, less if some days are 1.5 miles.
    At this point I want to build increased stamina.
    Still in beginning stages, and feeling good.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    10/10 Yesterday I walked almost 5 miles ..I am very sore but I am about to head out for a shorter walk with my daughter and Aspen my husky....Goals have been met :)

It wasn't a shorter walk today ... We walked 2 hours and 10 minutes and it was 4.86 miles