Replies

• rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Tracked Yes
    Under calories no
    Steps 17,422
    Exercise: cheats/triceps workout and walk

Yesterday I was closer on calories than the previous day but the darn pumpkin whoopie pie got me again after dinner. Did strength workout and squeezed walk with friend before dinner. I also had a beer while watching a two hour school committee meeting, I am so worried they are going to make us go all remote again soon.
  • lcfa5317
    lcfa5317 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Steps =10,197
    Lots of water
    3 mile walk
    Calories- a few over
    Mood - have been better!
  • ScorpioGirl70
    ScorpioGirl70 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    10/15/2020

ScorpioGirl70
    Weigh In Day: Friday

Steps: 8885
  • darleenturner
    darleenturner Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

PW 192
    CW 190.5
  • twitch82
    twitch82 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Twitch82
    Thurs
    PW: 177
    CW: 174.8
  • carrolljessica4
    carrolljessica4 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Good morning and Happy Friday!

Username: carrolljessica4
    PW: 200 lbs
    CW: 197.6 lbs

This week was difficult, just because by Wednesday my brain starts to really have a temper tantrum for all things junk food. I moderate it, give it a little here and there. Hopefully here soon it'll start to calm down. Otherwise, I'm doing 30 days of yoga with yoga with Adriene on Youtube as some low impact exercise over the next week. Hope everyone had a good week!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,277 Member
    Options
    Megan_smartiepant1970
    PW 234.2
    CW 231.1 (loss 3.1lbs)
    LTD: 37.9

Off to go walk with my daughter and Aspen ..hoping to walk 5 miles today ...Happy Friday Everyone :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,493 Member
    Options
    back on track with eating but still not feeling 100% and after work just want to sleep. Steps are really low. Weigh in day tomorrow but not expecting a big loss

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    10/14 3769 steps
    10/15 3905 steps

Feel better soon! Get lots of rest.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    rlaskey2 wrote: »
    Tracked Yes
    Under calories no
    Steps 17,422

Yesterday I was closer on calories than the previous day but the darn pumpkin whoopie pie got me again after dinner. Did strength workout and squeezed walk with friend before dinner. I also had a beer while watching a two hour school committee meeting, I am so worried they are going to make us go all remote again soon.

Your steps are amazing! Keep on trying and you will get yourself below calories again. Is there any way to freeze the pie? Things are starting to shut down here again and it sucks! Try not to worry about it too much. You got through it once and you are strong enough to do it again.

@lindamtuck2018

PW 192
    CW 190.5

Amazing loss! I have your past weight higher than this. I went back and checked last weeks post and I did enter it correctly so I am going to leave last weeks weight as you reported it.

twitch82 wrote: »
    Twitch82
    Thurs

Congrats on the loss!

Hi all!

Hope you are all safe and well!

Weekly update:
    bmwqatxhkm30.png

So basically I have not yet reached my weekly goal but tomorrow if everything goes well, I might still do it. Yesterday I ate cake so I believe it had its influence on the weigh I lost between yesterday and today.

No worries since I am still on track since I am still ahead of the weekly objective.

Username: TASCascalho
    PW (Previous Weight): 181.4 lbs (82.3 Kg)
    CW (Current Weight): 179.4 lbs (81.4 Kg)
    LTD (Loss to Date): 20.5 lbs (9.3 Kg)

Keep up the good work, team!

I really like your chart. I just bought a scale that measures a lot of this so maybe a data chart would help me. Awesome loss this week and congrats on reaching 20 pounds lost.

This week was difficult, just because by Wednesday my brain starts to really have a temper tantrum for all things junk food. I moderate it, give it a little here and there. Hopefully here soon it'll start to calm down. Otherwise, I'm doing 30 days of yoga with yoga with Adriene on Youtube as some low impact exercise over the next week. Hope everyone had a good week!

Welcome to onderland! Overcoming junk food cravings can be a tough one but you seem to be handling it well. I had the car Tuesday and was doing some running around. My brain kept arguing with me to get some takeout from lunch. This was something I always did in the past. I won this time.

Megan_smartiepant1970
    PW 234.2
    CW 231.1 (loss 3.1lbs)

Off to go walk with my daughter and Aspen ..hoping to walk 5 miles today ...Happy Friday Everyone :)

Great week, Megan!
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Daily Check-In:

Things are slowly moving forward, I feel I'm gaining back more control over my life. We just got given a curfew (I life in Paris) so it's going to be a bit different - we have to be home by 21:00 every day for the next 4 - 6 weeks, so I want to take this as an opportunity to invite some change. I am thiking about trying to become an early riser as I have the luxury of going to sleep earlier than I normally do. Maybe re-start c210K, a program I never finished before but have started several times.

Tomorrow I'll sit down and map out what I would like to achieve, or at least to just get moving again!
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

Weekly update:

bmwqatxhkm30.png

So basically I have not yet reached my weekly goal but tomorrow if everything goes well, I might still do it. Yesterday I ate cake so I believe it had its influence on the weigh I lost between yesterday and today.

No worries since I am still on track since I am still ahead of the weekly objective.

I really love your table! I might copy the idea, as someone who likes to track things this looks fantastic, thank you for sharing!
  • GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    GottaDUMPmyRUMP Posts: 270 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    GOALS: Thursday, Oct. 15

🏃🏻‍♀️Workout: YES
    💦 Water: YES
    🍽 Food: NO
    😴Sleep: YES

STEPS
    Thurs. 10/15: 12,400 (spinning) + 10,602 = 23,002

The stress of the week really came to a head yesterday, as well as being sore as heck from weight lifting, and so with the best of intention I closed out my diary after dinner, then I ate after closing out my diary after dinner. :s I'm back on track today, but this month is going poorly for me diet-wise, so I know I need to really buckle down like the rest of you with the awesome losses above.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 , @carrolljessica4, @TASCascalho, @twitch82, @darleenturner You are all doing so well, congrats!

Have a great day! :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Piqueaboo wrote: »
    Daily Check-In:

Things are slowly moving forward, I feel I'm gaining back more control over my life. We just got given a curfew (I life in Paris) so it's going to be a bit different - we have to be home by 21:00 every day for the next 4 - 6 weeks, so I want to take this as an opportunity to invite some change. I am thiking about trying to become an early riser as I have the luxury of going to sleep earlier than I normally do. Maybe re-start c210K, a program I never finished before but have started several times.

Tomorrow I'll sit down and map out what I would like to achieve, or at least to just get moving again!

I love your positive take on the curfew. I am an early riser and I love it. Let us know what you have decided that you would like to accomplish.

STEPS

The stress of the week really came to a head yesterday, as well as being sore as heck from weight lifting, and so with the best of intention I closed out my diary after dinner, then I ate after closing out my diary after dinner. :s I'm back on track today, but this month is going poorly for me diet-wise, so I know I need to really buckle down like the rest of you with the awesome losses above.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 , @carrolljessica4, @TASCascalho, @twitch82, @darleenturner You are all doing so well, congrats!

Another stellar exercise day! It is good that you are putting yesterday behind you and refocusing on your goals.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    rlaskey2 wrote: »
    Tracked Yes
    Under calories no
    Steps 17,422

Your steps are amazing! Keep on trying and you will get yourself below calories again. Is there any way to freeze the pie? Things are starting to shut down here again and it sucks! Try not to worry about it too much. You got through it once and you are strong enough to do it again.

@lindamtuck2018

PW 192
    CW 190.5

Amazing loss! I have your past weight higher than this. I went back and checked last weeks post and I did enter it correctly so I am going to leave last weeks weight as you reported it.

twitch82 wrote: »
    Twitch82
    Thurs

Congrats on the loss!

Hi all!

Weekly update:
    bmwqatxhkm30.png

I really like your chart. I just bought a scale that measures a lot of this so maybe a data chart would help me. Awesome loss this week and congrats on reaching 20 pounds lost.

Welcome to onderland! Overcoming junk food cravings can be a tough one but you seem to be handling it well. I had the car Tuesday and was doing some running around. My brain kept arguing with me to get some takeout from lunch. This was something I always did in the past. I won this time.

Megan_smartiepant1970
    PW 234.2
    CW 231.1 (loss 3.1lbs)

Great week, Megan!

Thanks Linda :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

STEPS

Thank you so much :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Thursday’s check in
    Calories: over
    Exercise: three 5 minutes walk - total 15 minutes
    Water: ✅
    Steps: 4,580
    Sleep: no
    DBF: 0

PW 206
    CW 207.8
    LTD 55

I am not so worried about the gain as I had a slight binge last night and I weighed in on my new scale so I am not sure if there is any difference from the old one. Should have weighed on both just to see. I am sad I broke my binge free streak but today is a new day.

I am really late checking in today as I had a long doctors appointment. They have decided the pain is nerve pain. I had nerve testing in my legs in 2017 and diagnosed with neuropathy. The doctor is putting me on a new medication which has to be gradually increased. She said the pain has gotten ahead of us and it will take time to get it under control as it is tricky to treat. I am thankful that I have no blood clot, artery or vein trouble. For now I am not going to focus on weight loss. I am setting my calories to maintenance and I am not going to weigh in for awhile. I am also going to find a chair workout that I can do instead of walking.

It’s Friday and that means the weekend is here! 😃 So have a super FriYAY!

Goals this week
    1. No binge eating/late night snacking
    2. Sleep at least 8 hours
    3. Chair workout 5 times a week
    4. Stay within maintenance calories
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Steps 10/15: 12,760
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    @darleenturner , @twitch82 , @TASCascalho , @carrolljessica4 , @Megan_smartiepants1970 --Way to go on the losses!!!!👏🎉
This discussion has been closed.