TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (October)

Options

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92, Hope you had the happiest of birthdays, Christine!! Today is also the anniversary of my son's graduation, so I may actually remember your birthday next year!!

@knlizght, I googled PMA. I am hoping it stands for positive mental attitude!! I am glad you are still on track even if you have been super busy and adopting new daily routines.

@loraloha22 and @richmondwriter, tomorrow is Monday...fresh start!! You got this!!

@murdog3t, sorry you are still in pain, Tami. (hugs)

I had a nice time at my parents and a nice meal. I did not, however, drink much water at all yesterday and I did not sleep well because of it. After being awake most of the night and coming downstairs for a while, I went back to bed and stayed there until noon! What a waste of a day!! I did go for a long walk to feel sort of normal but I was winging the food. Tomorrow I need to get back on track with logging, even if I have another sleepless night.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Date: 10/17
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 5963
    Water: 96

Just for today: KD 15, 3700 steps 🚶‍♀️, 17 hr IF,
    Read bible plan , start new 📚, daily calm, church ⛪️ on line rest day

Yesterday : KD 14, 3600 steps 🚶‍♀️, 36hrs IF,
    Read bible plan , start new 📚

Went to Apple Hill in placerville yesterday 2.5 hrs drive today my hip and shoulder are in pain from the assault 8/28/20

@murdog3t
    I am so sorry that you are in pain. I hope that you will be able to feel better soon!
  • brandi_84
    Options
    knlizght wrote: »
    Evening all! I’m really sorry I’ve been AWOL recently! These past few weeks (since returning from my little holiday) have been really busy! I returned to work after 9 months off (6 of those months were shielding from COVID) I’ve also started back at uni - so add that to going to the gym, my body doesn’t know what hit it 😂 I’m still sticking to my calories, exercising every day, drinking water and generally having a PMA. It’s my weigh in in the morning so fingers crossed I’ve shifted some beef! 🤞🏼 I love all your motivation everyone! It’s so nice to see people rooting for each other and celebrating each other’s victories!

@knlizght
    You do have a lot going on. I had wondered where you had been. I'm glad that you have been able to keep exercising and sticking to your calorie goals.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    How important is breakfast to you?

Is breakfast a must have? Do you skip it? Or do you feel you could take it or leave?

Do you think your breakfast habits help you with your weight loss or make it more difficult to lose weight?

• cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    @mooreshelly09 thank you!

@HASWLRS thanks! That's pretty memorable! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »

Is breakfast a must have? Do you skip it? Or do you feel you could take it or leave?

Do you think your breakfast habits help you with your weight loss or make it more difficult to lose weight?

@brandi_84 I wake up early in the morning and just start my day with some coffee and heavy cream. I don't have my breakfast until about 7am, and it is usually a yogurt and some fruit. On the weekend, I am more likely to eat closer to waking up, but I think that causes me to eat more during the day, as I will generally have a heavier breakfast on the weekend... I am more likely to stay on track during the week, no matter when I eat in the morning...
  • knlizght
    knlizght Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Knlizght
    Last week: 366lbs
    This week : 362lbs
    💥
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,584 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Sunday October
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: no, rest day

Water: 68 oz
    Steps 5,652

Happy Monday! Here's to a great new week!
  • DaffyGirl88
    edited October 2020
    Options

@brandi_84 Breakfast is a must have for me, although when I eat it depends on the day. During the workweek I get up at 4:15 AM and hit the basement / gym for either a spinning class or strength workout. After that I shower, get dressed and start work at 6:30. I eat an egg beater omelet around 7:00, by which time my stomach is growling audibly.

On weekends I sleep in until around 5:30 and have a cup of coffee, read and enjoy the quiet until my husband wakes up. Then we eat breakfast together. That can be anywhere from 15 minutes to 2 hours later.

I think it helps me. As I said, my stomach is growling audibly (as it is ATM) and with that there's no way that I could make it until lunch at 1100-1130. Due to COVID I am teleworking but it was somewhat embarrassing at the office. :o This is why I can't understand how people do IF.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 10/18
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: no
    Steps : 3267
    Water: 96

Just for today: KD 16, 3700 steps 🚶‍♀️, 20hr IF,
    Read bible plan , start new 📚, daily calm , walk more than I did yesterday

Yesterday : KD 15✅, 3700 steps 🚶‍♀️👎🏻, 17 hr IF✅, Read bible plan 👎🏻, start new 📚👎🏻, daily calm✅, church ⛪️ on line ✅rest day✅
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Knlizght
    💥

@knlizght
    Excellent loss! Way to go.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @cmhubbard92, Hope you had the happiest of birthdays, Christine!! Today is also the anniversary of my son's graduation, so I may actually remember your birthday next year!!

@knlizght, I googled PMA. I am hoping it stands for positive mental attitude!! I am glad you are still on track even if you have been super busy and adopting new daily routines.

@loraloha22 and @richmondwriter, tomorrow is Monday...fresh start!! You got this!!

@murdog3t, sorry you are still in pain, Tami. (hugs)

I had a nice time at my parents and a nice meal. I did not, however, drink much water at all yesterday and I did not sleep well because of it. After being awake most of the night and coming downstairs for a while, I went back to bed and stayed there until noon! What a waste of a day!! I did go for a long walk to feel sort of normal but I was winging the food. Tomorrow I need to get back on track with logging, even if I have another sleepless night.

@HASWLRS
    I hope you had a more restful night last night.
    I'm glad you had a nice time with your family.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    10/19/20
    Tracked: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 17,747
    Water: 96.9oz

• mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    10/19/20
    Exercise: yes - walked/jog 2.5 miles
    Steps: 10,0006
    Water: 168.3

@knlizght Wow, great loss!!
    @brandi_84 - My tummy wont let me get away with not eating breakfast. Monday-Friday I get up at 3:30am and by 5am my tummy starts to communicate that it is hungry :D It also helps me to balance out eating my calories for the day.
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    Monday 19th

Logged food yes
    Under calories yes
    Exercise yes,

Steps 9392

• loraloha22
    loraloha22 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    10/19
    Logged yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes 20 min walk
    Steps 6151
    Water 96oz
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Knlizght
    💥

@knlizght Outstanding loss!!! You are killing it this month!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Monday 19 October
    Track: yes
    Exercise: yes

Water: 80 oz
    Steps 12,948
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    10/19 - finally some good news on the MUAC:
    Exercised: yes - started Hanson's Couch to 10K, this time for reals

I increased my protein (28% daily intake) and bought a yoga mat!
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Starting : 189.3
    Week 1: 188.4
    Week 2: 188.4
    Week 3: 185.8

Yay, Brandi! That is a terrific loss!
This discussion has been closed.