PW 136
    CW 138
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 931 Member
    Queenieamy wrote: »
    Pw 169
    Cw 155.5

I'm thinking my scales are dodgy...

Wow! Could it be the translation from stones getting in the way? Perhaps PM me your last weight and the one before in stones. :smiley:
  • 1theresamcvean
    edited October 2020
    Quick update on me:

No more lingering symptoms, living alone has my mental health in a bit of a tailspin, so I'm working on putting in a bit more effort in my friendships and reaching out to others who may be in similar situations. Did quite a bit of stress eating last night, but I also took two spin classes yesterday morning, and I didn't log a lick of food from yesterday, so it's a toss-up for how I'm doing.

Big hug, Ashley @minstrelofsarcasm .

Remember that you recently spent two weeks in quarantine. I remember that messed me up in April.

You've got more to worry about than most when considering the science of Covid with MS. And I'm guessing your scientific mind has chewed on that more than a bit.

Forgive yourself for stress eating last night. You very well could have been hungry from a double spin session. In any case, move along.

I love the graphic you shared. A hairpin turn? Quite the metaphor. On one hand, highly feminine and masculine all at once. Could we take that to mean balance? On the other hand, the pent-up urge to put your foot on the gas again after the caution you've been forced to take in recent weeks.
  • 1theresamcvean

I think this will be my last month in this weight-loss challenge. I am going to get into maintenance mode, I really do not want to lose much more, so I think by the end of this month will be it for me. I would still like to be part of the group, but I just won't be trying to lose weight.

@1theresamcvean would it be ok if I remained in the group, but not part of the weight-loss part. I am going to start maintenance, I do not think I will be able to maintain if I lose much more.

Hope you all had a good weekend! Have a great day! :)

Congratulations, Kirsten @kirsten11872 !

What a great plan you have on beginning maintenance.
    • PM me your maintenance weight range. It can be as wide or narrow as you'd like it to be. For example, 145 to 155, 148 to 150. And your magic number, i.e. specific goal weight, e.g. 149.
    • Starting on the first week of November you'll be in the Goal Zone on team Weight No More. You come here as usual and post your weight once a week with the aim of staying in your zone. If you go over your zone weight for too many weeks, I think it's three, you come back into weight loss.
    • You will join the GOAL ZONE maintenance chat in F2F at the same time as staying on your regular team. https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10803339/goal-zone-maintenance-chat#latest

• ibrake4bunnies
    ibrake4bunnies Posts: 63 Member
    sleepymom5 wrote: »
    @kittengirl88 Nice loss! I love those walking videos! I have only been doing Leslie Sansone but if there are others you recommend please share.

Absolutely! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnesVLnvHpM

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Mbflu0yjytQ

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Lv4NI_RJeNA

https://youtube.com/watch?v=R3AUw3-jtEo

This one is my favorite. It's gentle and she's really positive and nice. https://youtube.com/watch?v=icSm9cLTSDw
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    @1theresamcvean thanks for the information. My goal weight range is 147-153. I want my goal weight to be 149. I would like to be in the 140's, even if it is just a pound. I definitely want to stay in the group, if maintenance is harder than I think & I gain some weight, I will go back into the weight-loss part of the group.

@sleepymom5 thanks! Hope you feel better soon! My knee has been bothering me, it is annoying to have discomfort. xo
  • kandi3570
    kandi3570 Posts: 238 Member
    I didn’t track my calories yesterday. I also didn’t wear my Fitbit which literally reads 8 steps. 😂. I’m guessing I got about a mile just walking around doing housework. Today I’m at 1160 calories and 10324 steps.
  • goingape
    goingape Posts: 429 Member
    @kirsten11872 how exciting for you to be so close to maintenance!

@sleepymom5 glad you are back!

@minstrelofsarcasm - virtual hugs. I had been doing some card/letter writing earlier in the covid zone. It’s another way of reaching out and staying in touch. I’m always better and getting my thoughts done on paper.

@kittengirl88 solid loss this week!

Hugs everyone! I’m ready to have a good week. I was off work today and have been taking my two learner drivers out for driving practise. So my heart rate is definitely up there. : D

I have been doing lots of planning ahead lately. I’m journaling each night. I’m pre-entering my food in my diary which I’m finding is helping keep to my plan. And I’m thinking a lot about my fitness plans. I have lots of exercise classes coming up end of October. My hubs has just joined a gym and I’m debating joining too. I miss the weight machines, we don’t have many options at my work gym. Although the smart thing would be to wait till January when my classes are finished.

• Melzz19
    Melzz19 Posts: 39 Member
    Monday check in
    Sorry been a bit crazy here

Food: okay been stress eating a bit lately
    Steps 9,222

Well my fiancé started night shift last night he’ll be on that for the next three weeks. We got our first snow of the year and temps have dropped we are in the teens every morning now. I had to start wearing my thermals which I was oddly excited about I love the cold lol.

Work has been stressful it looks like dig season is over which this is really early for us to be so slow. It normally slows at the earliest late November to end of December. My area hasn’t had a dig ticket in two days so I’ve been jumping around helping other areas. Talk of layoffs are going around again and we haven’t hired anyone since the bust. I don’t think I’ll be laid off since I can jump around to other areas. But hours are slowing down. As a locator I make my money in spring summer and fall which we call dig season and then we just go to almost part time during the winter waiting for the next dig season. Once it gets too cold it’s hard to dig so a lot of it depends on the weather and partly the economy. I know a lot of companies put off projects until next year because of the bust. I sat on a pipeline dig last week and they were saying they don’t have work after that project and they’ll finish that project next week. So it’s back to being thankful everyday I have work and each time I get a full days work in. 🤞🏻
  • 1theresamcvean
    kandi3570 wrote: »
    I didn’t track my calories yesterday. I also didn’t wear my Fitbit which literally reads 8 steps. 😂. I’m guessing I got about a mile just walking around doing housework. Today I’m at 1160 calories and 10324 steps.

Hey Kandi, I put you down as 2,008 steps for yesterday since the average person takes 2,000 steps per mile. :blush: I like that you take a break from your Fitbit.
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    10/19 steps 3831
  • jedaschultz
    jedaschultz Posts: 977 Member
    Username: jedaschultz
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    Week 3
    PW (Previous Weight): 203.4
    CW (Current Weight): 205.4

Way out of control with traveling and family birthday celebrations.

Steps
    10/11 - 1262
    10/12 - 5370
    10/13 - 5461
    10/14 - 5273
    10/15 - 4987
    10/16 - 5886
    10/17 - 2456
    10/18 - 2415
    10/19 - 2409
This discussion has been closed.