Downsizers - October 2020 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,276 Member
    Options
    @azkunk ..I am missing yesterday's steps (10/21)
  • GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    GottaDUMPmyRUMP Posts: 270 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    CHECK IN: Thursday, Oct. 22

🏃🏻‍♀️Workout: YES
    💦 Water: YES
    🍽 Food: YES
    😴Sleep: YES

STEPS
    THURS. 10/22: 16,388 + 7,000 (spinning) = 23,388

HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY!

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,528 Member
    Options
    Thursday’s check in
    Calories: over
    Exercise: none
    Water: ✅
    Steps: 4,430
    Sleep: No
    DBF: 0

Yesterday I had good news on 2 fronts. I had a doctors appointment on Wednesday and I asked for help with my binge eating. On Wednesday I have an appointment with a dietitian that has experience in eating disorders. I do have one with my regular dietitian next week also so I may end up postponing that one. At physio yesterday I was given the go ahead to start lifting weights with some restrictions if my cortisone shot works today. He also told me riding a stationary bike is good for nerve damage. I am off to see the rheumatologist at 10:30 so cross your fingers that the cortisone works. Today the medication for my nerve pain is doubled. So far the pain has not changed in my leg but I am cautiously optimistic that better days are ahead.

It’s FriYAY! So have a super start to the weekend.

Goals this week
    1. No binge eating/late night snacking
    2. Sleep at least 7.5 hours
    3. Stay within maintenance calories
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Thursday’s check in

Yesterday I had good news on 2 fronts. I had a doctors appointment on Wednesday and I asked for help with my binge eating. On Wednesday I have an appointment with a dietitian that has experience in eating disorders. I do have one with my regular dietitian next week also so I may end up postponing that one. At physio yesterday I was given the go ahead to start lifting weights with some restrictions if my cortisone shot works today. He also told me riding a stationary bike is good for nerve damage. I am off to see the rheumatologist at 10:30 so cross your fingers that the cortisone works. Today the medication for my nerve pain is doubled. So far the pain has not changed in my leg but I am cautiously optimistic that better days are ahead.

Goals this week

Crosses fingers ,toes and eyes that the cortisone works ...Good luck at your upcoming appt . ...I hope you have a great weekend :)
  • TracyKlaft1
    TracyKlaft1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Sorry, I thought after missing so many days I was off the list. Here's my steps since the 18th and I'll do better at posting each day 😀
    10/18. 6217
    19. 5242
    20. 7782
    21. 6220
    22. 7198
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    Sorry, I thought after missing so many days I was off the list. Here's my steps since the 18th and I'll do better at posting each day 😀
    10/18. 6217
    19. 5242
    20. 7782
    21. 6220
    22. 7198

Thank you so much for posting your steps .. I will not remove you or anyone unless you ask to be removed :)
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Tracked Yes
    Under calories No
    Steps 21,919
    Exercise chest/triceps workout and 5+ miles beach walk

Much better day yesterday finally got a great steps day in. Which was good since I got to go out and have dinner with my girlfriends.
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Username: azkunk
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight): 190.9
    CW (Current Weight): 188.3
    LTD (Loss to Date): 18.7

A new low🤩 I have an appointment with a health coach on Tuesday so I hope to get off this merry-go-round of a plateau for good!
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    @Tazaria87 very sorry for your loss.

You've worked so hard for those compliments, you deserve the kudos.

Thank you on both counts
  • Tazaria87
    Options
    azkunk wrote: »
    @Tazaria87 - I’m sorry about your Uncle 💗

Thank you
  • Tazaria87
    Options
    Steps 10/22 7605
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Megan_Smartiepants1970
    Weigh in-Fridays
    PW: 231.1
    CW: 227.3 (loss 3.8 lbs)
    LTD: 41.7 ( I am over the moon) :)

@Tazaria87 I am soooo sorry for your loss .....hugs <3

@lindamtuck2018 ..I am walking further today so we will see what that will be ... as long as it doesn't rain then I will walk all year round ... we haven't had much rain for a few years ... it is suppose to rain this Sunday but that is my day off .... when it rains I will be walking to Leslie Sansone walking dvd's ...I do have one of her 5 mile walks :)

Awesome loss! I told you that you would reach 40 pounds lost this month! Well done!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    CHECK IN: Thursday, Oct. 22

🏃🏻‍♀️Workout: YES
    💦 Water: YES
    🍽 Food: YES
    😴Sleep: YES

STEPS
    THURS. 10/22: 16,388 + 7,000 (spinning) = 23,388

HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY!

You are killing it this week!

Thursday’s check in

Goals this week

Crosses fingers ,toes and eyes that the cortisone works ...Good luck at your upcoming appt . ...I hope you have a great weekend :)

Thanks Megan! It’s done so now I just have to wait and see.

rlaskey2 wrote: »
    Tracked Yes
    Under calories No
    Steps 21,919
    Exercise chest/triceps workout and 5+ miles beach walk

Much better day yesterday finally got a great steps day in. Which was good since I got to go out and have dinner with my girlfriends.

Killer steps! You probably burnt extra calories walking in sand.

azkunk wrote: »
    Username: azkunk
    PW (Previous Weight): 190.9
    CW (Current Weight): 188.3
    LTD (Loss to Date): 18.7

A new low🤩 I have an appointment with a health coach on Tuesday so I hope to get off this merry-go-round of a plateau for good!

You did well this week. I think you have broke through your plateau. What do you think has helped you get through the plateau?
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Megan_Smartiepants1970
    Weigh in-Fridays
    PW: 231.1
    CW: 227.3 (loss 3.8 lbs)
    LTD: 41.7 ( I am over the moon) :)

@Tazaria87 I am soooo sorry for your loss .....hugs <3

@lindamtuck2018 ..I am walking further today so we will see what that will be ... as long as it doesn't rain then I will walk all year round ... we haven't had much rain for a few years ... it is suppose to rain this Sunday but that is my day off .... when it rains I will be walking to Leslie Sansone walking dvd's ...I do have one of her 5 mile walks :)

Awesome loss! I told you that you would reach 40 pounds lost this month! Well done!

Thank you so much ..NSV: I finally walked over 5 miles today ...5.76 to be exact .. Now I need to get to where I was before my injuries ...which was 10 miles ..Today is an awesome day for me weight wise and walking wise ... now I am off to go Broadway Blastoff :)
  • TASCascalho
    TASCascalho Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

Hope you are all safe and well as always! :smiley:

Here goes my weekly update:

za6q8yjt1gix.png

Not a good week for weight loss for me. I definitely over abused my cheat day over the weekend and blew all the work done. This and the fact that 80's are my nemesis, I need to be more strict during this week to finish October with a bang.

Nevertheless, surprised that visceral and body fat came down a bit, means that even though the weight loss is residual, there's some transformation occurring in terms of fat loss.

Will try to lose 1 Kg during the next week so I can drop below 80 Kg over the next two weeks. o:)

Username: TASCascalho
    PW (Previous Weight): 179.4 lbs (81.4 Kg)
    CW (Current Weight): 179.2 lbs (81.3 Kg)
    LTD (Loss to Date): 20.7 lbs (9.4 Kg)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Hi all!

Hope you are all safe and well as always! :smiley:

Here goes my weekly update:

za6q8yjt1gix.png

Not a good week for weight loss for me. I definitely over abused my cheat day over the weekend and blew all the work done. This and the fact that 80's are my nemesis, I need to be more strict during this week to finish October with a bang.

Nevertheless, surprised that visceral and body fat came down a bit, means that even though the weight loss is residual, there's some transformation occurring in terms of fat loss.

Will try to lose 1 Kg during the next week so I can drop below 80 Kg over the next two weeks. o:)

Username: TASCascalho
    PW (Previous Weight): 179.4 lbs (81.4 Kg)
    CW (Current Weight): 179.2 lbs (81.3 Kg)
    LTD (Loss to Date): 20.7 lbs (9.4 Kg)

You have been doing great .... awesome LTD ...Congrats :)
  • darleenturner
    darleenturner Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Daily Post October 21
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 128oz
    Steps 8465
    Exercise 60min walk

I'm getting this post in pretty late. Today was visitation for my uncle, tomorrow is the funeral. I'm writing this while on our way back home. I think I'll do my post for today too since I have to leave early in the morning and don't know when I'll be home, everything is out of town. I'll just post steps in the morning.
    I did great with food, didn't eat anything back at my aunt's house even though there were lots of tasty treats out. Wanted to walk earlier but it rained all day so I did a walking video instead. Found a 45min one and ended up really liking it, will save it for future use as it gets colder outside.
    I saw some family today I haven't seen in months due to Covid and got some very nice compliments about my weight loss from multiple people. It honestly probably helped with me not eating any sugary treats or bread or chips.

October 22
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 128oz
    Steps Will update in the morning
    Exercise 45min walking video

Sorry to here about your uncle. My thoughts are with you and your family
  • darleenturner
    darleenturner Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thursday’s check in

Goals this week

hope all went well at the appointment. What nerve medication do they have you on. Cant wait to get some tips from you about how to overcome eating disorders
  • lcfa5317
    lcfa5317 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    10/23 steps = 13,204
  • ScorpioGirl70
    ScorpioGirl70 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    ScorpioGirl70
    10/23/2020

PW: 213 pounds
    CW: 212.6 pounds
    Loss: 0.4 POUNDS?
    Did I calculate that correctly?
    Not real sure how to do the calculation with the decimal weights.

Weight when starting this journey was 260 pounds
    Overall Loss: 48 pounds
    I started MFP: December 20, 2019 weighing 228
    Overall Loss since starting MFP: 16 pounds

Steps: 3242
This discussion has been closed.