azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    azkunk wrote: »
    Username: azkunk
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight): 190.9
    CW (Current Weight): 188.3
    LTD (Loss to Date): 18.7

A new low🤩 I have an appointment with a health coach on Tuesday so I hope to get off this merry-go-round of a plateau for good!

You did well this week. I think you have broke through your plateau. What do you think has helped you get through the plateau?

I’m hoping this is it. I started looking into a health coach last week and it got me motivated again. I meet with her on Tuesday and I’m really excited to learn about macros and having someone looking over my logs and teaching me what changes I need to make.
  • azkunk
    Options
    Steps

10/23:7654
    10/22: 6904
    10/21: 8486
  • azkunk
    Options
    Thursday’s check in
    Calories: over
    Exercise: none
    Water: ✅
    Steps: 4,430
    Sleep: No
    DBF: 0

Yesterday I had good news on 2 fronts. I had a doctors appointment on Wednesday and I asked for help with my binge eating. On Wednesday I have an appointment with a dietitian that has experience in eating disorders. I do have one with my regular dietitian next week also so I may end up postponing that one. At physio yesterday I was given the go ahead to start lifting weights with some restrictions if my cortisone shot works today. He also told me riding a stationary bike is good for nerve damage. I am off to see the rheumatologist at 10:30 so cross your fingers that the cortisone works. Today the medication for my nerve pain is doubled. So far the pain has not changed in my leg but I am cautiously optimistic that better days are ahead.

It’s FriYAY! So have a super start to the weekend.

Goals this week
    1. No binge eating/late night snacking
    2. Sleep at least 7.5 hours
    3. Stay within maintenance calories

I’m excited for you to start with the new dietician and I hope the med changes help.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

Hope you are all safe and well as always! :smiley:

Here goes my weekly update:
    za6q8yjt1gix.png

Not a good week for weight loss for me. I definitely over abused my cheat day over the weekend and blew all the work done. This and the fact that 80's are my nemesis, I need to be more strict during this week to finish October with a bang.

Nevertheless, surprised that visceral and body fat came down a bit, means that even though the weight loss is residual, there's some transformation occurring in terms of fat loss.

Will try to lose 1 Kg during the next week so I can drop below 80 Kg over the next two weeks. o:)

Username: TASCascalho
    PW (Previous Weight): 179.4 lbs (81.4 Kg)
    CW (Current Weight): 179.2 lbs (81.3 Kg)
    LTD (Loss to Date): 20.7 lbs (9.4 Kg)

You still had a loss so great job staying in the green. Hey, the 80’s was a great decade. 😂 Seriously, you are doing great. You are consistent and determined. That will get you far.

Thursday’s check in

Yesterday I had good news on 2 fronts. I had a doctors appointment on Wednesday and I asked for help with my binge eating. On Wednesday I have an appointment with a dietitian that has experience in eating disorders. I do have one with my regular dietitian next week also so I may end up postponing that one. At physio yesterday I was given the go ahead to start lifting weights with some restrictions if my cortisone shot works today. He also told me riding a stationary bike is good for nerve damage. I am off to see the rheumatologist at 10:30 so cross your fingers that the cortisone works. Today the medication for my nerve pain is doubled. So far the pain has not changed in my leg but I am cautiously optimistic that better days are ahead.

Goals this week

hope all went well at the appointment. What nerve medication do they have you on. Cant wait to get some tips from you about how to overcome eating disorders

I am taking both gabapentin and amitriptylime. I will pass on any tips I get.

ScorpioGirl70
    10/23/2020

PW: 213 pounds
    CW: 212.6 pounds
    Loss: 0.4 POUNDS?
    Did I calculate that correctly?
    Not real sure how to do the calculation with the decimal weights.

Weight when starting this journey was 260 pounds
    Overall Loss: 48 pounds
    I started MFP: December 20, 2019 weighing 228
    Overall Loss since starting MFP: 16 pounds

Steps: 3242

Awesome loss! You are so close to the 50 pound mark.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    azkunk wrote: »
    Thursday’s check in

Goals this week

I’m excited for you to start with the new dietician and I hope the med changes help.

I hope so too! It’s been a bad night for pain. I haven’t slept yet.
  • TASCascalho
    TASCascalho Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You still had a loss so great job staying in the green. Hey, the 80’s was a great decade. 😂 Seriously, you are doing great. You are consistent and determined. That will get you far. [/b]

Ahah, I love the 80's as well, but when that thing is in the scale, it just don't go back to the 70's no matter what :smiley:

Thanks Linda for all your support, this group has indeed helped me a lot in keeping myself accountable! It's been great hanging in here you're doing a great job! :smile:

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Friday’s check in
    Exercise: 34 minute walk
    Steps: 6,107
    DBF: 1

I did not come close to my sleep goal last night. I walked and met my granddaughter for lunch yesterday so I ended up with a lot of pain last night. I was slightly over on calories. I was going to eat closer to a snack for supper as I had a higher calorie lunch but I was starving by the time supper came around. The good news is I didn’t binge. My granddaughters will probably be coming over for the night again.

Have a nice Saturday!

Goals this week
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Tracked Yes
    Under calories No
    Steps 21,811
    Exercise: back/biceps strength workout and 2 hour beach walk

Yesterday I slept in after going out the night before since I knew I would have time to do my strength workout later in the day. I did another 2 hour beach walk with my friend and her dog since it has been so beautiful. This week it goes back to fall weather and the tides won’t be in my favor. I have been tracking everything, I just really need to work on eating less of my calories earned from exercise. I wish I could shut off that feature.
  • azkunk
    Options
    Down again today and my LTD is 19.5lbs. If I can finish off the month by breaking the 20lb mark, I will be happy. I know the health coach is going to focus on macros, so I’m hitting the grocery store this weekend and stocking up on things. I know I need to eat more protein so that will be a focus.
  • GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    GottaDUMPmyRUMP Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN: SATURDAY, Oct 24th
    GW: 160
    PW: 174.8
    CW: 176.2

CHECK IN: Friday, Oct. 23

🏃🏻‍♀️Workout: YES
    💦 Water: NO
    🍽 Food: NO
    😴Sleep: YES

STEPS
    FRI. 10/23: 7,057

Friday night pizza and candy binge ruined my week's work. :/ I also took a rest day yesterday, so it was a very bad combo to end my week. Today is a new start though. I will need to focus more on controlling my food. It's been really hard. I find that the more news I watch the more nervous, anxious and depressed it makes me and then I dive into the pantry and eat.
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Tazaria87
    Saturday
    PW 212.8
    CW 210.0
    Loss with MFP 60lbs
    LTD 113lbs

Finally I can get in here haha. Steps for yesterday 10/23- 4308
    No official walk as it was the day of the funeral and I was out of town all day. Brought snacks with me though and didn't eat at the luncheon so I stayed under calorie no problem.
    Today we've had company all day so I'm not sure I'll get a walk in today either. Doing great on food though, we served 2 healthy meals for everyone. Will definitely be under calorie.
  • draby2011
    draby2011 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    What a week it has been! I forgot to take my Vitamin D prescription 2 weeks in a row and I TOTALLY felt it. I mean going through emotions, feeling weak, feeling tired, and totally not myself. Still managed to work both jobs and maintain my school work (Got a 96% in my first BSN class so I am stoked!) but everything else kinda took a back seat. I have not stepped foot on a scale or in a gym in almost 2 weeks. Not happy about that, but I needed to take a step back and distress before I had a meltdown. As of tomorrow, I am back on track! Weighing in and the morning (even though I am scared! Lol)

I don't know how to explain my eating habits this past week or so. Like there has definitely been some binging but I have had some crazy patient loads so I have definitely stayed active so I don't know if I am more hungry because of the activity level or because I am just having an "off" week. Anyhow, I am disappointed in myself but beating myself up won't change anything so might as well just move ahead.

Going to make some sausage egg and cheese breakfast wraps since I work every day until November 4th starting Monday. Also going to air fry some chicken and probably make a chicken divan for me and the kids tomorrow. I will probably stir up some other ideas as well.

One thing I have done is pacify my emotions with some therapeutic shopping! :lol: I have pretty much ordered all brand new Christmas decor and started with gifts as well. Going to be a great Christmas now that I am more financially able. :smiley: I have also decided to do some family Christmas photos this year so more motivation for getting this bloat off!

Anyhow, I will definitely check-in in the morning but for now here are my Fitbit steps for the last couple of weeks! (I was bad about keeping my Fitbit charged too! :disappointed: )

10/13: 3,276
    10/14: 10, 858
    10/15: 8,730
    10/16: 6, 378
    10/17: 9,326
    10/18: 6,936
    10/19: 5,470
    10/20: 4,094
    10/21: 3,009
    10/22: 9,372
    10/23: 3,015
    10/24: 6,153

• ScorpioGirl70
    ScorpioGirl70 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    ScorpioGirl70
    10/24/2020
    Steps 3425
  • Z10Rtza
    Z10Rtza Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Good morning.
    Today we have a perfect weather to do sport inside the house without feeling bad for not going out.

Weight:
    3 October 134,4 kg = 296,3 lbs
    10 October 133,1 kg = 293,4 lbs
    17 October 133 kg = 293,2 lbs
    24 October 134 Kg = 295,4 lbs

Steps:
    19 October 15.107 steps
    20 October 10.873 steps
    21 October 18.840 steps
    22 October 13.542 steps
    23 October 7.979 steps
    24 October 10.488 steps
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options

Username: piqueaboo
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW (Previous Weight): 199
    CW (Current Weight): 199
    LTD (Loss to Date): 50

No change this week, I've been not great with food but I'm pleased with my water intake!
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Tracked Yes
    Under calories No
    Steps 13,713 tracked
    Exercise 39 min 10 rounds boxing workout

I decided to workout six days this week like the schedule calls for but I will likely take today to rest my knee. I have been keeping up with the exercises given by ortho. The rest of my steps came from cleaning my house. I was surprised to see the scale down this am since I ate out Thursday and last night and did take out Friday. I have been trying to make smart decisions during the day to offset the evening meal. Fingers crossed for another loss this week.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,135 Member
    Options
    qfasat6q5cyl.png

Due to the difficulties getting on to MFP for a while, the WEEK 3 tallies will be delayed until bright and early Monday (Eastern time).

Please get all the week 3 weigh-ins up to date and the results will be posted as soon as possible. Thanks!!

Downsizers still needed for Week 3:
    @twitch82
    @carrolljessica4
    @lcfa5317
    @cesse47
    @draby2011
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Daily Post October 24
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 135oz
    Steps 6137

Company left last night at 10pm so no walk. I did jog around my basement while my husband watched a couple football interviews before bed and got a couple thousand extra steps in. Today is my great grandmas birthday and my normal rest day so probably no walk again.
This discussion has been closed.