TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (November)

Options

Replies

• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,493 Member
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Hi guys I am back! I got overwhelmed with a sick family member and gave up on my weight loss journey.. Thankfully I continued to get on the scale every day and that helped me stay away from binging and going completely off the rails! I am happy to be back and so glad to see all the familiar faces that held down the fort :smile: here’s to a wonderful November and a fresh start!
    I would like to be a part of the step challenge(8000/daily) and the water challenge. @cmhubbard92

@Krysless2 Welcome back!!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    @krysless2 welcome back! And I've added you to the step challenge!

@murdog3t done :)
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm Destiny. I'm a 33yr old stay at home mom to 4 kids, currently living in West Texas. I'm challenging myself to exercise everyday for the last 100 days of the year and I'm on 41 so far.

Sun 11/1
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: no
    Exercise: 55min walk
    Water: 72oz

My parents are in town visiting us for the next while. They're in the process of moving from Utah to a town a couple hours away but their movers are being slow so until their furniture gets to their new house they're with us :D My kids didn't do a lot of trick or treating this year but the little bit they did gave them TONS of candy so there are too many treats in our house :s
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,003 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Sunday 1st

Logged food yes
    Under calories yes
    Exercise yes

Steps 10390

Monday 1st

Logged food yes
    Under calories no
    Exercise yes

Steps 6734

Steps challenge, 70,000 a week
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    11/2/20
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes - I have started my second round of C25K. Today was D1R1
    Steps: 10,072
    Water: 158.8
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Hi guys I am back! I got overwhelmed with a sick family member and gave up on my weight loss journey.. Thankfully I continued to get on the scale every day and that helped me stay away from binging and going completely off the rails! I am happy to be back and so glad to see all the familiar faces that held down the fort :smile: here’s to a wonderful November and a fresh start!
    I would like to be a part of the step challenge(8000/daily) and the water challenge. @cmhubbard92

@Krysless2
    Welcome back! You have been missed !
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Sunday : no
    Monday:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes 20 min walk
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Monday 2 November
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 84 oz
    Steps: 12,592
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Monday, November 2nd

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, a 26 minute walk, 7 minutes of a Fitness Blender lunging video and 32 minutes of Yoga with Adriene, Day #2.
    water: yes, 8 cups
    steps: 11,645

I was going to try to do 30 day of yoga, but I m so sore this morning that I may have to rethink that strategy!
  • brandi_84
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Monday, November 2nd

exercise: yes, a 26 minute walk, 7 minutes of a Fitness Blender lunging video and 32 minutes of Yoga with Adriene, Day #2.

I was going to try to do 30 day of yoga, but I m so sore this morning that I may have to rethink that strategy!

@HASWLRS
    You can take a rest day, and keep working towards completing it. It doesn't have to be completed in exactly 30 days.

I tried doing a yoga challenge, but I became discouraged when I struggled to even begin to get into certain poses and I wasn't sure how to modify. I'm going to try to get better at it by redoing the videos that were challenging but do-able and go back to try the others again later.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Monday, November 2nd

@HASWLRS
    You can take a rest day, and keep working towards completing it. It doesn't have to be completed in exactly 30 days.

I tried doing a yoga challenge, but I became discouraged when I struggled to even begin to get into certain poses and I wasn't sure how to modify. I'm going to try to get better at it by redoing the videos that were challenging but do-able and go back to try the others again later.

Yep, practice does make perfect (well, not perfect, but better!!)
  • superveggiecat
    superveggiecat Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody good morning! I'm Dorian, I'm new, and I'm super excited to try a new challenge!
    I hope it is alright I am going to wait and see about adding more mini-challenge tracking to my life. I'm a bujo person, and I do all my daily tracking in a physical journal. In the past, I've really struggled to double track, keeping everything in the journal AND on MFP, and I end up failing one or the other.

Goals for November:
    1. Keep improving in C25K. I'm on Week 4, and starting to jog for 5 minute straight intervals.
    2. Resistance train at least twice a week.
    3. Keep up with intermittent fasting. I'm a 16:8 person, and it seems to work really well for me.
    4. Keep cooking. As long as I'm the one cooking, and I keep up with fasting, everything works out great.

Wishing everyone a wonderful day. Be extra nice to yourself!
  • superveggiecat
    superveggiecat Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Today is also my weigh in day? So I think I'm just supposed to post here? Please let me know if I've gotten confused.

Username: superveggiecat
    Weigh in week:1
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous Week's weight: 215.0
    Todays Weight: 217.0

I'm really sorry I'm up. I feel like I just got here, and I've already let the team down. My mother came to visit and we ate out for 4 days (I'm in New Orleans) and my body is just completely freaked out. I hope to make up for it next week.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,909 Member
    Options
    Today is also my weigh in day? So I think I'm just supposed to post here? Please let me know if I've gotten confused.

Username: superveggiecat
    Weigh in week:1
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous Week's weight: 215.0
    Todays Weight: 217.0

I'm really sorry I'm up. I feel like I just got here, and I've already let the team down. My mother came to visit and we ate out for 4 days (I'm in New Orleans) and my body is just completely freaked out. I hope to make up for it next week.

You can never let us down! You simply being here and reporting is what keeps us all in check. It doesn’t matter lose or gain, just keep on keepin on... ask for advice if you need it. The leaders of this team are great cheerleaders!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Monday, November 2nd

@HASWLRS I have found that I really like restorative yoga. No crazy poses but a lot of really good relaxing stretches. It's typically done on the floor with blankets, blocks and bolsters (cushions). You do fewer poses and hold them for longer to really get a deep stretch. Of course my favorite is savasana. 😴😉
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,909 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Date: Mon, Nov2
    ~~~ Week 1; Day 2 ~~~
    MiniAccountabilityChallenge:
    🖤🖤🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘 ~ No
    ••Under Cals(1200, minus Active cals)••
    🖤🖤🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘 ~
    ••Tracking••
    🖤🖤🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘 ~ No
    ••Exercise(20min)••
    ♥️♥️🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘 ~ Yes treadmill
    End of Day: MFP 5week Prediction: ??
    ~~~ 💧Challenges👟 ~~~
    Water Intake(64oz/daily):
    🖤🖤🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘 ~ not really monitoring
    StepGoal(8000/Daily):
    ♥️♥️🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘 ~ 8600 steps today

Date: Sun, Nov1
    ~~~ Week 1; Day 1 ~~~
    MiniAccountabilityChallenge:
    🖤🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘 ~ No
    ••Under Cals(1200, minus Active cals)••
    🖤🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘 ~
    ••Tracking••
    🖤🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘 ~ No
    ••Exercise(20min)••
    ♥️🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘 ~ Yes
    End of Day: MFP 5week Prediction: ??
    ~~~ 💧Challenges👟 ~~~
    Water Intake(64oz/daily):
    🖤🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘 ~ not really monitoring
    StepGoal(8000/Daily):
    ♥️🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘 ~ 9050 steps today

Thoughts/Goals/Triggers ~ slowly getting back into this and I haven’t had the spirit to log my food into MFP ... not just yet
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options

Date: 11/02
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 5121
    Water: 96

Just for today: KD 32, 3500 steps 🚶‍♀️, 22-24 IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, daily calm, PT exercise, YWA D3, PF W1 D1 /3

Yesterday : KD 31✅, 3500 steps 🚶‍♀️✅, 22-24 IF ✅, read bible plan ✅, read chapters 📚👎🏻, daily calm ✅PT exercise✅, YWA D2 ✅

Happy Election Day here in the USA may the best man win
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Hi everybody good morning! I'm Dorian, I'm new, and I'm super excited to try a new challenge!
    I hope it is alright I am going to wait and see about adding more mini-challenge tracking to my life. I'm a bujo person, and I do all my daily tracking in a physical journal. In the past, I've really struggled to double track, keeping everything in the journal AND on MFP, and I end up failing one or the other.

Goals for November:
    1. Keep improving in C25K. I'm on Week 4, and starting to jog for 5 minute straight intervals.
    2. Resistance train at least twice a week.
    3. Keep up with intermittent fasting. I'm a 16:8 person, and it seems to work really well for me.
    4. Keep cooking. As long as I'm the one cooking, and I keep up with fasting, everything works out great.

Wishing everyone a wonderful day. Be extra nice to yourself!

Welcome to TBBT Dorian! Your goals are wonderful! As long as you're tracking, any method is fine for the MUAC that Brandi runs! I hope you enjoy your time here with us!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Date: 11/02
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 5121
    Water: 96

Just for today: KD 32, 3500 steps 🚶‍♀️, 22-24 IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, daily calm, PT exercise, YWA D3, PF W1 D1 /3

Yesterday : KD 31✅, 3500 steps 🚶‍♀️✅, 22-24 IF ✅, read bible plan ✅, read chapters 📚👎🏻, daily calm ✅PT exercise✅, YWA D2 ✅

Happy Election Day here in the USA may the best man win

Great job @murdog3t! Happy voting day!!!
This discussion has been closed.