• cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    knlizght wrote: »
    Last week 343 lbs
    This week 337 lbs
    Knlizght
    Not sure which week we’re on 🤭

Wow! Outstanding loss @knlizght ! We are on week four, with one more week to go! Fabulous work!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Thursday

Tracked yes
    Under calories yes
    Exercise yes

Steps 11382

Friday

Tracked yes
    Under calories yes
    Exercise yes

Steps 5342

Saturday

Tracked yes
    Under calories yes
    Exercise yes

Steps 5073

Sunday

Tracked no
    Under calories no
    Exercise no

Steps 2978

Yesterday was my birthday! It's a disastrous time of year for losing weight with my birthday and Christmas only 5 days apart!

@prehistoricmoongoddess happy birthday! Luckily they both only come once a year. Enjoy them and move on. 🥰
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Last week 343 lbs
    This week 337 lbs
    Knlizght

@knlizght who cares what week it is? You go girlfriend!! 😂
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge- December Week #3(Sunday,Dec 13
    to Sat, December 19)

Winner's Circle 6 or 7 days
    @mooreshelly09 (6)
    @prehistoricmoongoddess (6)

Congratulations to our Winners! You are doing awesome!

Attempted 3 or less days
    @murdog3t (3)
    @Krysless2 (3)
    @ErikNJ (1)

*If I have missed anyone or made any mistakes, be sure to let me know. I will make sure you get a shout out for your hard work.

• erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Last week 343 lbs
    This week 337 lbs
    Knlizght

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Last week 343 lbs
    This week 337 lbs
    Knlizght

@knlizght
    Fantabulous!!
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,003 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »

@prehistoricmoongoddess
    Happy Birthday!!
    I hope you had a fabulous day!

Today was not so good though. I have a condition that has means have double vision, but the medication I'm on is not working well, even the prism that's been added to one of the lenses in my glasses isn't helping. Add to that wearing a mask, and my glasses steaming up, and I bashed my leg by walking into something while out shopping which caused me to fall.

I've ended up with a badly bruised leg and it's stinging. A shop assistant asked if I wanted to see the first aider, but I said I'd be ok. Which I was. But it got worse as the day went on.

Last year on Christmas Eve, a supermarket worker pushed a cage into the back of the same leg and that caused a lump and bruising. It took weeks for me to recover from that.

I think I should stay in next year in the run up to Christmas day!
  • brandi_84
    Options
    @prehistoricmoongoddess
    I'm so sorry.I'm glad you are ok, though. I cannot imagine having to deal with all of that right now. Having to have glasses on with the mask is frustrating. I can see how it would be more so when you really don't have the option of being without them. Take care of yourself. I hope the rest of your week will be better.
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,003 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    @prehistoricmoongoddess
    I'm so sorry.I'm glad you are ok, though. I cannot imagine having to deal with all of that right now. Having to have glasses on with the mask is frustrating. I can see how it would be more so when you really don't have the option of being without them. Take care of yourself. I hope the rest of your week will be better.

Thank you brandi_84
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options

@prehistoricmoongoddess
    Happy Birthday!!

Today was not so good though. I have a condition that has means have double vision, but the medication I'm on is not working well, even the prism that's been added to one of the lenses in my glasses isn't helping. Add to that wearing a mask, and my glasses steaming up, and I bashed my leg by walking into something while out shopping which caused me to fall.

I've ended up with a badly bruised leg and it's stinging. A shop assistant asked if I wanted to see the first aider, but I said I'd be ok. Which I was. But it got worse as the day went on.

Last year on Christmas Eve, a supermarket worker pushed a cage into the back of the same leg and that caused a lump and bruising. It took weeks for me to recover from that.

@prehistoricmoongoddess I hope you have a better day today, and heal quickly. I wear glasses as well and understand the fogging issue... rest easy today, and give yourself some TLC! 💜
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    12/22/20
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, walked 2 miles and then jogged a mile
    Steps: 10,906
    Water: 101.3oz
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    Options

@prehistoricmoongoddess
    Happy Birthday!!

@prehistoricmoongoddess I hope you have a better day today, and heal quickly. I wear glasses as well and understand the fogging issue... rest easy today, and give yourself some TLC! 💜

If only!

Got up early to spend day with my daughter again.

However, got a knock on my door just after 8.30 to say that water is going into the apartment below mine.

Currently waiting for a plumber to arrive -my water is currently turned off! No idea what the problem is.
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Last week 343 lbs
    This week 337 lbs
    Knlizght

Amazing loss! Congrats & keep up the great work!
  • richmondwriter
    Options

@prehistoricmoongoddess
    Happy Birthday!!

If only!

However, got a knock on my door just after 8.30 to say that water is going into the apartment below mine.

Currently waiting for a plumber to arrive -my water is currently turned off! No idea what the problem is.

I am so sorry. I hope things get better soon and that you have a merry Christmas!
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    Terrific work team, especially @Krysless2, @brandi_84, and @erikNJ

Christine, such busy but very exciting times for you! I am sure you will be thrilled to get your dress--all your hard work has really paid off.
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Date: Sun, Dec20th
    Week 4; Day 1

MUAC:
    🪨🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘No(0 of 1days)
    Under Cals:
    🪨🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘No; Over by 747
    Tracking:
    🎅🏼🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘Yes
    Exercise:
    🪨🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘No
    End of Day: MFP 5week Prediction: 150.2lbs
    ~ 👟Challenges💧 ~
    64oz
    8408 Steps
    End of Day Note ~ I ate 2 Donuts just before going to bed! I try to understand why I eat when I do so that I’m not getting back into old habits. So I know this: I asked My Self if I could have a snack as I looked over at the box of dozen glazed donuts, then my alter ego, Myself cut her off with “don’t say No to her because that’s all you ever do is say No”! And then My Self ignored her by occupying me with things like getting water, doing my nightly face regime getting ready for bed, then after a few minutes Myself was in there getting the box down from the pantry for me. My Self couldn’t believe her own eyes but also couldn’t resist to sing out “she doesn’t reeeaaally want it thooough“.. Myself instantly shut her down; “Just let her, she is just tired of that empty feeling in her gut, So maybe you’re right and she’s not hungry, and maybe she should be asleep already and maybe she shouldn’t have even brought Donuts for everybody else in the house. Sometimes you can stop being a warden and just Let HER LIVE!” -And that’s what happened and I think the moral of the story is: Go to bed earlier = voices can’t argue if they’re sleeping lol

I can relate to this! So much mischief occurs for me at night, just before bed.
  • brandi_84
    Options

@prehistoricmoongoddess
    Happy Birthday!!

If only!

@prehistoricmoongoddess
    Happy Birthday!!

If only!

@prehistoricmoongoddess
    When it rains it pours. You got get all the bad luck done and over with all at once. That is how I like to do it. How the universe likes to do me, anyway. I hope the issue is resolved quickly. Have a Merry Christmas.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,934 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Anyone planning out your food plan for Christmas Eve/Christmas day??
    I’ve determined I can’t say NO when people make a dish and seem hurt if you don’t try it...SO Here’s my plan:
    I’ll be doing the more restrictive 4 hr IF; eating between the hours of 5pm-9pm Christmas Eve and 5-9pm Christmas Day.
    The Rules:
    **No eating outside those hours;
    **Eat whatever I want within those hours;
    **Understand that I will most likely eat when I’m not hungry;
    **Try to portion out every item(eyeball it) and make a quick note somewhere or mentally notate;
    **If I think I’m about to pop! Put down my fork and throw away/wrap up the rest
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    Options

@prehistoricmoongoddess
    Happy Birthday!!

If only!

@prehistoricmoongoddess
    Happy Birthday!!

If only!

@prehistoricmoongoddess
    When it rains it pours. You got get all the bad luck done and over with all at once. That is how I like to do it. How the universe likes to do me, anyway. I hope the issue is resolved quickly. Have a Merry Christmas.

Thank you

Well, the plumber arrived and the problem was soon sorted. It was caused by a previous plumber two weeks ago not making good the connection when putting the toilet back together. I could not get hold of anyone from that company but I will be asking them to refund the latest bill and hopefully they will sort out the neighbours flat. No idea what response I'll get.

My leg is much better today, it looks badly bruised but only hurts when I touched it.
This discussion has been closed.