Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    YUM on the wings.....
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Good work babe!!!! Down another 4 pounds!!! That air fryer is TIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!! <3
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I've missed you all <3

OMAD is not going so well. My 1 cheat day per week is more like 3 and I've gained 16 pounds :o

My eating plan will be the same as what I did in 2016 by just eating low carb with one weekly cheat day. This plan worked the best for me and I may do OMAD on certain days but it won't be daily.

Goal Weight............130

Restarting Weight...179
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Brenda glad you are doing good. You are a pro the 16 will be gone in no time :)
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Brenda! You were missed. I am struggling at the moment as well. Trying to cut the carbs but it is sooooo hard. Like Donna said you are a pro and getting back to what works will do it for you.
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    /HUGS
    You got this. I'm sure the 16lbs will melt right off once you're back to it again. I know I always bloat up so much if I end up cheating a bit too much.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel as my weight went up to 127 lbs. So, for me, I have 17 lbs to get rid of to get back to my GW. Let's do this together :)
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    Goal Weight............130

Restarting Weight...179
    Week 1.....................173

I love the water weight whoosh :) Just 43 more to go :#
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Congrats on getting down to 173 :+1: Keep up the good wok :)
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Wowsa! Greattttt week!
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    You have got this girl :)
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    I ended up with another kidney stone on Friday ughh I'm so sick of them!!! I heard watermelon was great for them and I love them so I just bought a great big one :p

I didn't do well this weekend and lost no weight but actually gained 2 pounds instead so Im going back to OMAD starting tomorrow and if it's low carb then great but if not I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it :D I hope I have better luck this time o:)
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Ah...kidney stones hurts! :( If you like home remedies, here's something for you. Mom loves home remedies and it seems it worked for her. https://www.healthline.com/health/kidney-health/home-remedies-for-kidney-stones#celery-juice
    I guess we are all struggling and covid-19 is making it worse :( I am stuck at 128lbs and no matter what I try, I am still stuck. However, I am enjoying cycling away on my desk :lol:
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    The cycling is so cool and I bet you are burning more than you think!!!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    jadepearl wrote: »
    Ah...kidney stones hurts! :( If you like home remedies, here's something for you. Mom loves home remedies and it seems it worked for her. https://www.healthline.com/health/kidney-health/home-remedies-for-kidney-stones#celery-juice
    I guess we are all struggling and covid-19 is making it worse :( I am stuck at 128lbs and no matter what I try, I am still stuck. However, I am enjoying cycling away on my desk :lol:

I can't drink that because I'm taking levothyroxine 🙁 but the watermelon is working great 😊
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Glad to hear that the watermelon works👍
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    I am closing out this journal and starting a new one because I gained back all my weight during the COVID-19 pandemic 😥