edited January 2021
    1/7/2021
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 80
    Steps: 5929

1/8 Weigh In: 165.2

Even tho' that is a tiny loss (.2) rather than a gain, I am a bit discouraged because I feel like I really did so much better this past week. I'll hope that stress and inflammation may be to blame, and see what next week brings.

A loss is a loss. We all have those weeks where we thought we would have a big drop, it can be discouraging but don’t let it get it your head. If you know you put in a great effort this week, keep at it. Progress will come with consistency!
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    1/7/2021
    Water: 80
    Steps: 5929

1/8 Weigh In: 165.2

Even tho' that is a tiny loss (.2) rather than a gain, I am a bit discouraged because I feel like I really did so much better this past week. I'll hope that stress and inflammation may be to blame, and see what next week brings.

@annabananamc
    Don't be discouraged. You're going in the right direction. Keep at it and you'll see results.
  • JMTiv1979
    JMTiv1979 Posts: 63 Member
    edited January 2021
    Hi all! I have my weigh in set for tomorrow. I was excited because I stuck to my plan, hit all my steps goals and then I woke up exhausted and feel like trash today. Send along those skinny vibes. I might need them because all I want to do it stick my face in a bowl of Cheez-its 🤞🤞🤞
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,472 Member
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Starting: 187.6
    Week 1: 190
    I'm blaming this on tom. Next week will be better.

@brandi_84 tom...oreos...tom causing the oreos… LOL next week will be better. :)
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,472 Member
    JMTiv1979 wrote: »
    ...all I want to do it stick my face in a bowl of Cheez-its 🤞🤞🤞

@JMTiv1979 I hear that!! Cheez-its are like kryptonite.
  • brandi_84
    Starting: 187.6
    Week 1: 190
    I'm blaming this on tom. Next week will be better.

@brandi_84 tom...oreos...tom causing the oreos… LOL next week will be better. :)

@DaffyGirl88 I knew you'd understand ;)
  • brandi_84
    Hi all! I have my weigh in set for tomorrow. I was excited because I stuck to my plan, hit all my steps goals and then I woke up exhausted and feel like trash today. Send along those skinny vibes. I might need them because all I want to do it stick my face in a bowl of Cheez-its 🤞🤞🤞

@JMTiv1979
    I had to quit buying cheez it's. I was offered a bag of cheezits the other day and I have been craving them since. But I just look straight ahead when walking by them. Good luck. You can do this. You have had a great week.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    cozydonuts wrote: »
    @cmhubbard92 sorry I didn’t check in yesterday. I just went through a break up and didn’t feel like weighing myself. Would it be ok to switch my weigh in day from Tuesday to Friday?

@cozydonuts no worries, I am sorry to hear about your break up :( I will request your changed day *hugs*
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Thurs 1/7/21
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 41min Fitness Blender cardio
    Water: 72oz

Username: thedestar
    Weigh In Week: January- week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 174.0
    Todays Weight: 171.0

@brandi_84 that was me last week for sure!

@erikNJ @annabananamc @maryc11 @mooreshelly09 @DaffyGirl88 great losses!!!

• cozydonuts
    cozydonuts Posts: 27 Member
    @cmhubbard92 and everyone- thank you for the hugs.
  • JMTiv1979
    JMTiv1979 Posts: 63 Member

@JMTiv1979
    I had to quit buying cheez it's. I was offered a bag of cheezits the other day and I have been craving them since. But I just look straight ahead when walking by them. Good luck. You can do this. You have had a great week.

I somehow skipped the Cheez-its but had peanut butter filled pretzels instead. For some reason, I can stop myself at 1 serving of pretzels but I cannot control the amount of Cheez its. I had to quit eating regular peanut butter - cold turkey. It's such a trigger food and I eat it by the spoonful.
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Friday 1.8.21 5:55PM
    Tracked = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 86 oz
    Steps = 4219
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    1/8/2021
    Water: 81.8oz
    Steps: 16,400
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    1/8/2021
    Tracked:yes
    Under:yes
    Exercise:yes - 30 min beachbody video
    Water:152oz
    Steps:11,404
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,907 Member
    edited January 2021
    Fri, Jan8
    Week 1- Day 6
    Track- Yes
    Under Cals- No Over by 430
    Exercise- Yes; watched an episode of Schitts creek while gingerly walking on my treadmill.
    👟Challenges💧
    46oz
    7656 Steps
    Note- I’m still healing after the Yoga video yesterday; this one focused on hamstrings and I am still amazed at just how tight mine were. They smallest flex with the instructor and my hamstrings would easily begin to shake . I’m realizing now that I may have pushed my poor little hamstrings a bit too far and I’m really feeling their wrath today
  • brandi_84
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Fri, Jan8
    Week 1- Day 6
    Under Cals- No Over by 430
    Track- Yes
    Exercise- Yes; watched an episode of Schitts creek while gingerly walking on my treadmill.
    👟Challenges💧
    46oz
    7656 Steps
    Note- I’m still healing after the Yoga video yesterday; this one focused on hamstrings and I am still amazed at just how tight mine were. They smallest flex with the instructor and my hamstrings would easily begin to shake . I’m realizing now that I may have pushed my poor little hamstrings a bit too far and I’m really feeling their wrath today

@Krysless2 I'm so sorry. I hope your hamstrings heal quickly.
  • cozydonuts
    cozydonuts Posts: 27 Member
    1/8/2021
    Steps: 8972
This discussion has been closed.