@jennifersusanmcdougall
    @Beka3695
    @shnerb00
    @kandi3570
    @kerritho

a5xc2dj74qbp.png

• PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    @ells_runs I'm sorry for your loss and the feelings that go with the disappointment from things unsaid. Cling to your immediate family and go forward knowing your children will never feel about a parent as you feel yourself. *hugs*

Team, I'm sad I have a Garmin instead of a Fitbit! I want to join the hustle. Ohh well.... I need the motivation. Everyone have fun! I set up my free weights in an empty corner of the house so I'm hoping I'll spend an evening or two during the week doing ANY exercise besides keeping the couch warm.

I'm back at work tomorrow so back to better, fixed portion sizes! The free grazing that comes with proximity to the kitchen on weekends isn't working with my current willpower. Tomorrow is a new day!

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 9,891 Member
    Team, I'm sad I have a Garmin instead of a Fitbit! I want to join the hustle. Ohh well.... I need the motivation. Everyone have fun! I set up my free weights in an empty corner of the house so I'm hoping I'll spend an evening or two during the week doing ANY exercise besides keeping the couch warm.

I'm back at work tomorrow so back to better, fixed portion sizes! The free grazing that comes with proximity to the kitchen on weekends isn't working with my current willpower. Tomorrow is a new day!
    I wish you could join us too! But you make me laugh with your weights - just the other day, @eggfreak (Sylvia) was contemplating putting her weights in the middle of a high traffic zone so that she would trip over them and finally use the things. You'd both laugh to see my all-purpose work room. The exercise mats are between my piano and my music stand and desk. The weights are next to that and I have to look at them all day when I'm in there either at my computer or practicing. Or doing anything on the mats. Oh! And then the exercise bike is in the other direction from the weights. I'm surrounded! They're out to get me! :smiley:

As usual, my nagging efforts for Sundays and Mondays are a bit sluggish, but here goes!

@sodonovan74
    @Evallusion
    @ells_runs (excused for this week, but check in ok?)
    @CurvyCalorie
    @MandiSaysHey
    @DD265
    @fuschiabolero

That should get us through Monday. Thanks!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    WEEK 2 CHALLENGE -- A PERFECT 10!!!!!

Click on the link below to access the week 2 challenge.

The Perfect 10 challenge is about tracking 5 of your habits/behaviors for a week then scoring yourself on your consistency.

Hop on over and dust off your scorecards!!!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10820913/january-week-2-challenge-a-perfect-10#latest
  • fuschiabolero
    fuschiabolero Posts: 35 Member
    steps 6905
    Have a great week everyone!
  • CurvyCalorie
    CurvyCalorie Posts: 266 Member
    @micki48 steps for January 10
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 968 Member
    Hello it's Sunday night 🌙
    Friday and Saturday I went over calories and cookies were involved 😋 The entire weekend has been really good for workouts. Today was a very good eating day and 50 min of weight lifting and 1 hour of ballet with my mother in law and daughter. This week I met my water goal daily and exceed my exercise goals. I only met my protein goal of >25% on 2 days. It is actually quite a bit of growth for me but I won't increase the % this week until I hit 5 days.

I love all the workout equipment set up! I would LOVE to leave mine out. Our house is too small so everything is set up and taken down every time. Oh well!
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Good morning ☀️

Today’s weigh in *drum roll, please** 159.8

It has been a LONG time since I’ve seen 159 anything! Wooo Hoooo I will do my best to stay in this new decade. ❤️❤️

I’m sorry I haven’t been as chatty lately. It’s because trying to read all the threads on my phone is really hard to do. Haha When I can get to a computer it’s SO much easier! But, most importantly, I’m still here and cheering for everyone!! Keep up the EXCELLENT work!

You are awesome! Way to go
  • MandiSaysHey
    MandiSaysHey Posts: 304 Member
    Steps
    1/7: 1855
    1/8: none, 30 min of low impact aerobics
    1/9: 1255
    1/10: 15,112

I was dealing with a bad migraine and had a rough end to the week. I havent checked in here in days. I will try to catch up today after work.
  • MandiSaysHey
    MandiSaysHey Posts: 304 Member
    Weigh in
    Pw: 222
    Cw: 220.6
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,249 Member
    Good morning ☀️

Today’s weigh in *drum roll, please** 159.8

It has been a LONG time since I’ve seen 159 anything! Wooo Hoooo I will do my best to stay in this new decade. ❤️❤️

I’m sorry I haven’t been as chatty lately. It’s because trying to read all the threads on my phone is really hard to do. Haha When I can get to a computer it’s SO much easier! But, most importantly, I’m still here and cheering for everyone!! Keep up the EXCELLENT work!

🎉👏🏼🎉👏🏼🎉👏🏼🎉👏🏼
    CONGRATULATIONS 🎈🎉 Welcome to a new decade. That’s wonderful

@PlaneMonkey We’re sorry you can’t join us too. Wish there was a way. We don’t want to leave you out. 🤗

Good Monday morning! I never got on yesterday. But it was a good day. I logged and was under. Did 16 minutes of Pilates and took a 36 minute walk. Saw my daughter and family. Had them for dinner. Read a little. I think I have too many things I’m trying to track in too many places. I ran out of time doing them all.

Seems everyone is doing fairly well. Good to read all the updates. Better get moving here. My sleep score was 89, but my wake score, so far, is 0😉. Going to watch my granddaughter in a bit so my daughter has time to get some work done. I’ll check back later.

Have a great day. 😀

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 9,891 Member
    Happy Monday!
    Things are popping - thanks for the great updates. As usual, your plans and accomplishments are impressive!

In answer to your question @SMcFall0215 - I am terrible at long term goals, even monthly. I sometimes put in an "aim" - this month I aim to lose 3 pounds - but that is more a direction than a firm goal. Weekly is also hard, but I set my daily goals every week, and then track them with the habit tracker. Sometimes I change one or two of the daily habits from week to week, and some never change. I do better with actions (habits) than aspirations (goals). Daily helps a lot. Your schedule sounds so crazy, that maybe having just a few small actions to include in those jam-packed days will work well. Good luck!!

I have tons of running around to do - it is big grocery pick up this morning, and that all needs hauling up the half-mile hill on the toboggan. Ready to roll!
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    @MandiSaysHey Nice Work!

@SMcFall0215 215 I set goals weekly to try to obtain long term success. I am actually in a challenge group with 4 friends. We all set 3 goals per week and then we get stars based on if we meet those goals.
This discussion has been closed.