Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Daily Post January 9
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 128oz
    Steps 3231

Yesterday was another good day. Husband and I had a relaxing morning drinking coffee and talking. After lunch I went and got the kids from my parents and we had some family time. I also made a batch of Creamy Roasted Broccoli Soup, divided it into servings and put them in the fridge for lunches. I had a piece of the birthday cake I made as planned. Honestly, I'm not sure it was really worth it. It tasted good I guess, but I just don't crave things like that anymore and it kind of made me sick to my stomach for the rest of the day, and even this morning.
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    lelbarou wrote: »
    So, as for me, I had a pretty decent day yesterday,
    I am cooking! LOL Really? Yep.
    I made some soup a few days ago and yesterday I made some blueberry bannock
    from a recipe from a fellow MFP friend! It was sooo tasty!
    I bought a lot of good healthy food to make other soups and veggie chili also.
    I had a nice walk and did some coloring while listening to some tunes!
    Yep. I am wild!!! LOL Can't wait till the pandemic is over!

Have a great Sunday everybody!

Well done with the cooking. Aw I miss coloring. A while back hubby bought me some coloring books to help me get some mindfulness time in. I think it’s time to take them back out.
    Z10Rtza wrote: »
    Hi lovely people! I made it, I´m here! Having a moment to write while I´m drinking a coffee. :) January started strong as fork.
    I have already started with the course of administration and it is a mess. We started the 6th and we had plenty of homework the same day. So much that I was in class from 9.00 to 12.00 and with homework from 12.30 to 23.00 Crazy! Then on the 7th we had another class and another bunch of homework. And in the weekend they send us again. I haven´t been able to be with my girlfriend, or cleaning or touching my nose. Everything for the course.
    My steps have been quite bad BUT!!!!! I have managed almost every day to eat at least 3 meals

Wow I’m tired just reading your post. That’s a lot but I’m sure I’m the end it will all be worth it. Just remember to take some time for rest.
    Today we are heading over to the old apartment to clean up and grab anything that is left there. I can’t wait for tomorrow as I am going to do absolutely nothing. We are waiting to find out if my husband can go back to work tomorrow. They require a negative test result to allow him back. The nurse told him sometimes it can take 6 months to get a negative result. Keep your fingers crossed for him. I am going to research something I can start for exercise when I am not hurting anymore. The pool and exercise room are closed due to lockdown but trust me I will make good use of them when they open.

Have a nice relaxing Sunday!

tomorrow you will finally have some much deserved rest. You’ve had such a stressful time and soon this will all be in the past. Hugs to you Linda and I hope you are having a more positive day ❤️

scribb wrote: »
    Steps

1/8. 12,857
    1/9. 1,631

SW 217
    Cw 215

Well done on this weeks loss!

• 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 I'm so glad you have made the move but I know from experience how horrible cleaning out the old place can be - good luck! I hope you are sleeping better, knowing the hard part is over and you can begin to make your new house your home. On our educational tv we have a show that is chair exercise, and it comes on daily. I hope you are able to find something like that where you live. I did it when my leg was broken and it was a good workout!
  • 363days
    Options
    @lelbarou You made me laugh when speaking about your wildness! I might even get out my coloring book.
  • DawnCumm
    DawnCumm Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    ytijt4gn19qt.png

I am the same, 156. A little disappointed but going to do better I know this coming week. Plus I did just start to exercise, so that should help.
  • DawnCumm
    DawnCumm Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

1/9/21 steps 7,159
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Steps 1/9: 15,982
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

1/6- 6002
    1/7- 13465
    1/8- 13717
    1/9- 3352

• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember that even if your team doesn’t rank the highest in weight loss for the week you can still be the Green Percentage winner by having the most losses in your team! So keep it up!! B)

Wayyyyy to go on having a great week!! Keep up the good work and let's crush next week!! B)

qov0yi3qrwcy.png
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    scribb wrote: »
    Steps

1/8. 12,857
    1/9. 1,631

SW 217
    Cw 215

Awesome loss!
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Steps 11,936

Did my upper body workout. Got to run out by myself for a few errands and even remembered to throw dinner in the crockpot early in the am. So I will call it a success!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    69cdm533ppp2.jpg
    0yd5a0u37ukr.png
    022rad0zrbkv.png
    weyfui2jey1z.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    obd0tsp1t6aa.png

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    u077g0kcaaz1.png

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @iHUSTLE4MUSCLE 4.93 %
    2nd @EmilyDoesKeto86 4.47%
    3rd @Sripalbhansali 4.11%

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @EmilyDoesKeto86 10.6 Lbs
    2nd @iHUSTLE4MUSCLE 9.2 Lbs
    3rd @gretchenreine 6.0 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @Cstockton18
    @Beautyofdreams
    @rachelrjh
    @sarkrisd
    @jennifersusanmcdougall
    @Beka3695
    @shnerb00
    @kandi3570
    @kerritho

1dhpjks5fbk7.png

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,805 Member
    Options
    Congrats @iHUSTLE4MUSCLE . @Sripalbhansali and @Beautyofdreams for being the top losers for our team ...GREAT JOB!!!!!! :)
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    WEEK 2 CHALLENGE -- A PERFECT 10!!!!!

Click on the link below to access the week 2 challenge.

The Perfect 10 challenge is about tracking 5 of your habits/behaviors for a week then scoring yourself on your consistency.

Hop on over and dust off your scorecards!!!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10820913/january-week-2-challenge-a-perfect-10#latest
  • 363days
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    1/10 9113
    1/9 14050
    1/8 5822
  • 363days
    Options
    Way to go @hustle4muscle @sripalbhansali @beautyofdreams.
    Feel free to share your piece of advice for the week. I love hearing what makes people successful.
This discussion has been closed.