Bluetail6 wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018

PW: 165.6
    CW: 164.8 :)

Great loss :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,348 Member
    Options
    WEIGHT IS DAILY RANGING FROM 61-61.5KGS.

I need a weight for one day. Your weigh in day is Tuesday so can you give me your weight that day.

I messaged him again ..hopefully he will correct it

Thanks Megan!

You're welcome :)
  • kdlgiannoulis
    kdlgiannoulis Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Tracked all day! Yay!
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    1/07
    Food logged.
    Over calorie budget by 14 calories(1214!) :(
    Drank 160 oz water.
    No exercise. :(

@icfa5317, hugs to your mother and you.
    @lindamtuck2018 hope you aren't too sore after your fall. Take care of yourself and enjoy the first night in your new home.

Went over my 1200 calorie budget by 14 calories. I think that I am going to aim for the 1240 calorie budget that I was on previously. Headache is finally gone so will start walking again tomorrow and see how I feel.

Another high sodium day due to continued eating processed foods. Expect the scale to be up tomorrow. Will be eating with my mom, sister and brother-in-law tomorrow night. They always have huge meals that include dessert. I hate to reduce the size of breakfast and lunch to fit in dessert so will skip it or have a piece of fruit instead. We'll see if I follow through on this strategy.

I purchased a pair of red croc knee high boots during the Christmas sales. I am finally at the point that I choose clothes that make me smile and no longer care what other people think. So, last night was practicing putting them on and walking in them. They have a 3.75" heel and I am used to tennis shoes. Wobbled around my bedroom but with practice will be able to wear the boots outside in the spring.

Wishing everyone a safe and successful January.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,348 Member
    Options
    1/07
    Food logged.
    Over calorie budget by 14 calories(1214!) :(
    Drank 160 oz water.
    No exercise. :(

@icfa5317, hugs to your mother and you.
    @lindamtuck2018 hope you aren't too sore after your fall. Take care of yourself and enjoy the first night in your new home.

Went over my 1200 calorie budget by 14 calories. I think that I am going to aim for the 1240 calorie budget that I was on previously. Headache is finally gone so will start walking again tomorrow and see how I feel.

Another high sodium day due to continued eating processed foods. Expect the scale to be up tomorrow. Will be eating with my mom, sister and brother-in-law tomorrow night. They always have huge meals that include dessert. I hate to reduce the size of breakfast and lunch to fit in dessert so will skip it or have a piece of fruit instead. We'll see if I follow through on this strategy.

I purchased a pair of red croc knee high boots during the Christmas sales. I am finally at the point that I choose clothes that make me smile and no longer care what other people think. So, last night was practicing putting them on and walking in them. They have a 3.75" heel and I am used to tennis shoes. Wobbled around my bedroom but with practice will be able to wear the boots outside in the spring.

Wishing everyone a safe and successful January.

Just letting you know I excused you on the spreadsheet until further notice ...take care of yourself
  • GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    GottaDUMPmyRUMP Posts: 270 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Thank you Megan @Megan_smartiepants1970 :)

Thank you Linda @lindamtuck2018 (I wish it had been 0.3lbs lower :s ) I am hoping for a drop this week, been working so hard and my diet was completely on spot, but I never know with this messed up bod of mine.

...I just change pages here and saw that you fell while moving today, OMG I am so sorry that happened. I hope you feel better. You have had a rough ride lately. :'(
  • cabman
    cabman Posts: 81 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    DawnCumm wrote: »
    littleflutterby

Lots of ideas online, just look up vegan breakfast ideas. I like oats, just got a carrot cake overnight oat recipe that I will try. Nut butters and fruit on rice cakes, coconut yogurt with fruit, potatoes with salsa, or cashew cheese sauces, making vegan french toast for my fam this weekend.

@DawnCumm "Carrot cake overnight oats":sounds delicious. Please share
  • ScorpioGirl70
    ScorpioGirl70 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Scorpiogirl70
    Checkin 1/7/2021

Steps 2526

Had my yearly checkup with my doctor today.
    Blood pressure was lowish, which is odd since I am on high blood pressure meds.
    Doctor wants to check my thyroid levels as well as have me do a Holter monitor.
    She did state I have lost 15 pounds since last January. :)
    Really wish I could feel better. I have even attempted to tell myself that I feel fine but then get dizzy while trying to workout. Debating on trying to do just a liquid diet for a couple days to see if I can rid my body of whatever is holding it up.
  • GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    GottaDUMPmyRUMP Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    CHECK IN: Week 1 (Thursday)
    🏋🏻‍♀️ Exercise ✔️
    🥤 96 oz. Water ✔️
    🍽 Under Calories ✔️
    💤 Sleep ✔️

👣 STEPS
    THURS 1/7: 11,500 (spin) + 8,645 = 20,145
  • lelbarou
    lelbarou Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    @Beautyofdreams
    I was happy to hear that your partner's oldest daughter was able to talk about Kevin with you and that you could share your grief. Strange how people come together in difficult times. It sounds as if she finally has some appreciation for you. I'm glad you have someone to share your memories with and relate to in terms of expressing your grief.

@littleflutterby
    Hi Tanya. I saw your post about breakfast without eggs, cheese or nuts. I think someone already recommended greek yoghurt and oatmeal. There is a high protein oatmeal that you can purchase. Lately I am having more brown rice because I find it's easy to digest and it's flexible in terms of what you can do with it. I actually took a cup of brown rice and added almond milk and it was like a breakfast cereal - kind of. I get you about being nervous about surgery. I have decided I want to more forward with mine. It is a frightening and not easy thought to deal with. We will get through this.

@lindamtuck2018
    Great news about your apartment. I'm glad you finally got the keys and can move in. Sorry to hear about your recent fall. I hope it was not too serious and that you don't have too many bruises as a result of it. I'm sending my very best vibes to you for a successful move!

@DawnCumm and @jimboden3
    I also have insomnia issues. I have sleep apnea, but on top of this I can't sleep sometimes due to stress or emotional upset. I have a close friend who has a sleep routine which seems to help her. She spends time with her cat, she listens to some meditation music (guided I think) and so on. She seems to be successful with her sleep. I have a mood disorder which also impacts my ability to sleep. I probably could take a sleeping pill, but frankly I take other medications and don't want to pile onto them. I think Jim's idea of exercise is good. In my case, dealing with upset or stress before you sleep is important. Anyway, I commiserate with both of you. I have only slept two hours and can't sleep now either. I hope we all can find some successful strategies to sleep better.
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Yesterday's steps 12,243
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Weigh in today
    PW 242
    CW 240.3

28Haveitall2020

Well done
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    Bluetail6 wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018

PW: 165.6
    CW: 164.8 :)

Great loss :)

Thanks Megan :)
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    lelbarou wrote: »
    Check in for Jan. 7
    Logging - yes
    Exercise - no (wish I had cause I couldn't sleep)
    Steps - 1551

I had work yesterday and then I kind of incident that was unpleasant. I had a decent evening, but I think the stress really stayed with me. I was able to sleep only 2-2.5 hours and that was it. I went for a walk at 1:30am which I admit is kind of not safe, but I walked along a main street. Anyway, today will be better. I probably will do a second walk later and try to calm down more!

I hope everyone has a super day!

Sorry you had a stressful day, Laura. I'm up, but I can sleep in a bit tomorrow. I do hope today is better for you. Hang in there. :)<3
  • lelbarou
    lelbarou Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    @Bluetail6
    Hi Lee. Thank you for your message! I just called for some supply work! LOL I'm sure today will be better. Thanks for your support and encouragement!
This discussion has been closed.