Tracey's Journey - Just OMAD 2020

18910111214»

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Back to the basics, one meal, one day, no excuses! You got this, totally going to get to your goal!!!!!!

Here to cheer you on!!! <3
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Hello everyone, well I fell off the wagon and rolled down the hill :s . I am crawling my way back up. I really lost it for a bit and am back up to teetering on 180 pounds. It is a struggle, but I am crawling to walk to get back up and running. I managed OMAD today and yesterday along with a morning coffee. I hope to keep this up so I can see some losses. I did not do my 3-day fast this month so I didn't have that as a buffer. I am not going to allow any excuses to make me miss my fast again. My son's birthday got me this month, but that was not an acceptable excuse. I hope to be able to have a better report in my next post, but I am not giving up.
  • volgirl1322
    Tracey have missed you <3 don't worry the year for everyone has sucked....but to post, and to start the process again is a huge step and you will get there!!1 Here to cheer you on :)
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Welcome back😘 My weight went back up to 58kg, so 8kg to loose😭 We can do this together 👍
  • LadyBlanks
    Today I will be breaking my 3-day fast. This morning's weight was 171.5 pounds. I will be having two meals today within a six hour window (6am - 12pm). I will be eating breakfast around 6:30 and will have lunch at 11:30. I have to get back to where I was three years ago when I broke into the 140's.
  • volgirl1322
    You are strong Tracey you will get there!
  • LadyBlanks
    Well, today is the last day of 2020. This year has brought a lot of challenges and frustrated a lot of our efforts. I am ready to begin again in 2021 to get back to my goal. I now have a long way to go and am ready to put in the work. Bye-Bye 2020 and welcome to a new year of great possibilities. Come on everyone let's make 2021 the year we reach our goals.
  • LadyBlanks
    I didn’t weigh today. I am pretty sure I gained a bit after resuming eating after my 3-day fast. I am sticking to my program so I am expecting a loss. Not sure yet when I will weigh. I may weigh Thursday after my fast day if not before as sometimes it is hard to resist the scale.
  • volgirl1322
    Hi Tracey, We are all back with you. You are strong and will totally smash your goal this year!!!! Stay strong!!!! <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    You've got this boo!!!!!!!!!! 2020 was a struggle for ALL of us - without noticing I gained back an extra 7-8 pounds and realizing how hard it is to get THAT off I wasn't going to let myself get back off the wagon ;)

You can do itttttttttttttt <3