WaistAways - January 2021 Team Chat

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 9,901 Member
    sarkrisd wrote: »
    I am so bad with my will power at my in-laws. We are finally having our Christmas with them and I ate so much food yesterday. I’m going to have log really careful this week so I can lose the 5 pounds I know I gained. Thank goodness this is the last Christmas we need to have.

You're just behind everyone else who gained their 5 pounds over the holidays! You'll do it I'm sure :smiley:
  • sunny9847
    sunny9847 Posts: 137 Member
    jugar wrote: »
    @sunny9847
    Great week! Your steps and weight loss are impressive. You must be getting close to goal - what is your goal weight right now?

Well I wish I was close to my goal weight. I am only 4' 10 inches so on the chart I should be between 91 and 115 to be normal weight. When I look at the chart now it says overweight :( and I feel overweight. I would love to get to the middle of that at around 108. But I would be happy to get to like 112. And being short every pound shows a lot. I usually was weighing about 119 before COVID. I went up to 130 UGGH. My cholesterol is up and I felt terrible and my clothes don't fit right, but I hate buying new ones. I want to be able to fit my clothes comfortably. They are still tight right now. Thanks for the encouragement.
  • Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 588 Member
    @micki48
    Steps for Saturday: 12,480
  • sunny9847
    sunny9847 Posts: 137 Member
    Met all goals today. Steps 12,551
  • jugar
    I feel really good about my week. I am loving my workouts. They are challenging, leaving me a little sore, but they also feel quick. My eating was on point this week. I was under my calories and almost hit my macros. I was off by 2%. I am off tomorrow, then I return to in person learning Tues and Thurs for the first time since before Thanksgiving.
    I just logged all your step equivalents for the intervals and elliptical - you were having some great serious workouts there! Feels good once it's over, right? WTG
  • jugar
    Last message for the day, I promise :heart:

Sunday and Monday weigh-ins! Because no one should have to begin their week without some nagging :wink:
    @sodonovan74
    @ChiaGnome
    @Evallusion
    @ells_runs
    @CurvyCalorie
    @MandiSaysHey
    @DD265
    @fuschiabolero

Thanks!
  • CurvyCalorie
    CurvyCalorie Posts: 266 Member
    @micki48 steps for January 17

Thank you.
  • fuschiabolero
    fuschiabolero Posts: 35 Member
    Saturday steps 4,424
    Sunday 30 minute free weights workout and steps 3,785
  • DD265
    DD265 Posts: 651 Member
    DD265
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    PW (Previous Weight): 194lb
    CW (Current Weight): 192.6lb

Happy Monday all. Sorry I've been a bit quiet - had a busy weekend away from the computer, and I'm trying to avoid spending time staring at my phone.

I spent my Friday afternoon doing the food shopping, then went for a run. I had nobody to run with, so I went solo, and did a 35 minute run without walking. I wasn't sure I'd manage it on my own, but I did and my pace was better than normal - possibly as I wasn't trying to talk, too.

Saturday OH wanted lunch from the bakery so we walked; about 5k each way, took us 2hrs10 minutes. Yesterday I went for a run with a friend. We did 30 minutes (that's my daily activity goal, and a 30 minute run gets me my health insurance points for free Amazon Prime) and it was a pretty tired run, but no walking. We did break the 1x exercise a day rule, and walked down to the post office to send some returns.

My butt is aching today, and my back as well. We hung new sliding wardrobe doors (took over 4 hours, with my run and lunch in the middle) I spent a few hours in the kitchen yesterday (made a cottage pie, a soup, and some sausage rolls) so I'm not sure if my posture was off. Planning to take it easy today, so the 30 minutes activity will be more of a workout to stretch and regain mobility than anything strenuous.
  • Steph1498
    Steph1498 Posts: 307 Member
    Coming into a really slow week here. It’s cold and icy outside so running is out of the question. It’s interesting with working out at home that I can do it anytime and so that means that I tend to do it less often...

Good to read everyone’s post. They are encouraging to get me moving!
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,043 Member
    Happy Monday all - seems that we have so many busy bees here. Makes me feel quite sluggish! My workouts this week are 5 minute belly fat exercises (Lilly Sabri), followed by Adriene's Breath yoga challenge - so this morning's are done!

I have some hard work targets to meet this week, including a few virtual meetings, but before I get back to it - @micki48 , here are my step/workout numbers from last week for you:

10th Jan - 3767 steps
    11th Jan - 2548 steps
    12th Jan - 3494 steps / 12 mins Tabata / 35 mins Yoga
    13th Jan - 3864 steps / 12 mins Tabata / 42 mins Yoga
    14th Jan - 6165 steps / 30 mins Dance
    15th Jan - 4010 steps / 12 mins Tabata / 25 mins Yoga
    16th Jan - 4495 steps / 33 mins Dance / 23 mins Yoga
    17th Jan - 4933 steps

Enjoy your days, all
    Yx
  • CurvyCalorie
    CurvyCalorie Posts: 266 Member
    @jugar
    PW: 159.8
    CW: 160.0

I guess I maintained, but losing more would of been more fun. Haha Here’s to keeping the course.

Have a great day everyone.
This discussion has been closed.