WaistAways - January 2021 Team Chat

Replies

• eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    So I'll admit I was really irritated at my last weigh in - thought all was going well and controlled and to have a gain! - so with that irritation - threw my hands up and didn't log or take too much care over the weekend - ate all my almond cake (shared only a little) and thoroughly enjoyed my Indian takeout (several meals in a row). Now, I'm done with that and back to tracking and logging and will exercise too.

@jugar Happy birthday Liselyn!
  • MandiSaysHey
    MandiSaysHey Posts: 304 Member
    @Terytha I have been doing the ring fit adventure game too! Itnisnfun, but def can be a workout!
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    sunny9847 wrote: »
    Met all goals today. Steps 13,556

Sunny you are ROCKIN' the habit tracker - good for you!! I'm envious of that solid block of green checked boxes you have.
  • CurvyCalorie
    CurvyCalorie Posts: 266 Member
    @micki48
    Steps for January 18
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,010 Member
    What a lovely day - snowshoeing in all the new snow, a fabulous sauna with much walking about wearing nothing but a pair of boots in the cold air, rubbing snow on my skin - wonderful. It finally feels more like winter :smiley:

Update time!
    Remaining Monday person:
    @fuschiabolero

Tuesday people:
    @Kali225
    @sarkrisd

Have any of you wonderful running people ever read "Born To Run" by Christopher McDougall? Or "Running With Sherman" by the same author? I'm having a great time with both. They are both kind of chaotic, well researched but zany, joyful and informative. I am finding myself bounding along on my snowshoes feeling goofy and happy after reading them. There are some seriously memorable characters. Check them out!
  • fuschiabolero
    fuschiabolero Posts: 35 Member
    Sorry about late post but it was a long day with a work project due in the morning. Good news is I lost 1.7 pounds!! woohoo! Proud of myself. Sorry about listing my previous weeks but it helps me track my progress.

Start Weight - 182
    PW wk1 - 181.4
    PW wk2- 180.7
    CW - 179
    no exercise today with steps at 5,026
    Have a great Tuesday everyone!
  • MandiSaysHey
    MandiSaysHey Posts: 304 Member
    Steps Monday 3,497 and 20 min of low impact aerobics
  • Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 599 Member
    Tuesday Weigh-in
    PW: 182.8
    CW: 181.4

I will certainly take it but I did see a bit lower number over the last few days and lost sight of it with snacking. I was planning to do a big workout yesterday to up the burn in preparation for today's weigh-in but around 8pm I was done with steps and ABSOLUTELY exhausted. I got into bed by 8:30pm. Really living it up in my 20s over here.

Today should be a lot of steps since I'll take my regular walk/run around lunch and then walk to the UPS store when work is over to drop a return off. I want to pick 1-2 FitOn videos to do as well.

@jugar Happy Birthday (late)!!!!
This discussion has been closed.