• rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    CW :183.4
    PW: 184.6
    SW: 187.2

Steps 2/8 11,228
    2/9 11,436

Trending back down, I would love to lose another .6 for an even 5 lbs by this weekend when we leave for vacation. I am kicking myself for not getting serious sooner but oh well!

Nothing much noteworthy this week still eating my planned meals and working out. I did get out yesterday with my daughter and friends for a pedicure which was nice to break up another snowy day here. I then proceeded to wear my flip flops into the market to buy fresh fish for dinner in the small snow storm.

• rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 I am going to skip the next two weigh ins for vacation. I will be back a week from Sunday but giving myself an extra week for the bloat. I am trying to do this so I don’t get discouraged so I can jump right back in. Not weighing myself daily has been a huge help to me.
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Daily Post February 9
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 90oz
    Steps 9079
    Exercise 35mins jogging/dancing in place

After dropping my son off at preschool, my daughter and I went shopping the whole time he was there so no dance video happened like normal. I didn't even really realize it until the evening either. I decided to just get my steps next to the couch while we watched a show last night. It's funny, my hips are actually a little sore this morning after doing that for that long.
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    rlaskey2 wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018 I am going to skip the next two weigh ins for vacation. I will be back a week from Sunday but giving myself an extra week for the bloat. I am trying to do this so I don’t get discouraged so I can jump right back in. Not weighing myself daily has been a huge help to me.

Enjoy your vacation
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,485 Member
    Options
    @littleflutterby
    Awesome loss! Be proud of yourself as you have lost almost 75 pounds. That is a lot of hard work!

@kdlgiannoulis
    Very good day indeed! It feels so good when we have all green check marks.

@Tazaria87
    Thanks for the recipe. My husband loves ribs but I don’t don’t think I have ever cooked them. Now I have no excuse.

@Beautyofdreams
    It has been so cold. We certainly need a warm coat this year.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,055 Member
    Options
    February Week 1 Top 5 Steppers Are:

1st @Megan_smartiepants1970 -134,348 steps
    2nd @mari_moulin -102,763 steps
    3rd @888Angie888 -101,323 steps
    4th @Z1ORtza-86,444 steps
    5th @iradi8 - 78,931
    CONGRATS LADIES :):):)

RECOGNIZING THE PEOPLE WHO PLEDGED THEIR STEPS:

Linda- 5/7
    Megan -7/7
    Beautyofdreams- 1/7
    Scribb- 4/7
    Lelbarou -2/7
    Angie-3/7
    iradi8-6/7
    Azkunk-6/7
    Heather-0/7
    Rlaskey- 3/7
    Tazaria87-6/7
    Mari_Moulin 7/7
    Z1ORtza- 6/7
    Cesse47-7/7
    AWESOME JOB EVERYONE !!!!!!! :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,055 Member
    Options
    I am off to go take a shower so I can go to my Dr's appt. today ....coming home and we are going to try and go for a walk ... I miss it badly :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @heatherbluebell
    I am impressed that you did your Zumba. It would be easy to just not go. I hope you slept better last night.

@28Haveitall2020
    So glad to see you back.

@lelbarou
    I hope new orthotics help. I totally get you with the pain and it being depressing on not being able to walk. It is important not to lose hope. Take it one day at a time and hopefully with physio, rest and new orthotics you are crushing those walks again.

@rlaskey2
    Awesome loss! I hope you have a lovely vacation. I will have you marked excused in the spreadsheet.

• iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

iradi8
    Tuesday
    PW: 203.4
    CW: 202.1
    LTD: 50.5 pounds (SW 252.6)
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    iradi8 wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018

iradi8
    Tuesday
    PW: 203.4
    CW: 202.1
    LTD: 50.5 pounds (SW 252.6)

Congratulations on 50(!) pounds down!🎈👏🎉
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Steps 2/9: 19,820
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Tuesday’s check in
    ✅Steps 5,651
    ✅Sleep
    ✅Water
    ✅Track

I have been fighting fatigue since the weekend and it is slowing me down. It is bad today and I am having a hard time concentrating. Some of my joints are particularly sore. I am having a flare of my autoimmune disorder. I never figure this out until I am several days into one. 🙄 The good thing is I think I am too tired to eat. There is a positive in any situation right? 😂

Have a wonderful Wednesday!
  • lelbarou
    lelbarou Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Do you have any food triggers? How do you handle them?

Hi. I just wanted to answer this question of the day ( a few days late - LOL)
    I have many trigger foods. What I mean by trigger foods is food that I want to overeat and binge on. I would include alcohol in this mix too, because if I have alcohol in the house, I want to drink it!

The only way I know to deal with triggers is to eliminate them.
    What I mean by this, is not having them in the house, and not having them most or almost most of the time. Sometimes I do buy cider, but I limit how many and then just have them.

Of course these foods exist outside the home, but I don't indulge in them outside at this point either. I want to focus on losing quickly, so I don't see a point. I think at some time, when I am at or near maintenance, I will incorporate the odd ice cream cone or pizza ( ideally only outside the home) , but at this point I think it would just cause me to binge and so it's not worth it to me.

This is perhaps an extreme position, but It is working for me. I no longer eat cane sugar or most sugars. I don't eat flour and grains either. I am limiting fruit to 1-2 servings a day. I do have a few treats. These are still fairly healthy. I sometimes have almond milk with unsweetend cocoa and stevia. Somtimes I have ricotta with vanilla extract and stevia.

There is a long list of triggers foods as well, but I just don't have them in the house or eat them in general or in some cases ever...

• azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    This is my last mid-week check-in since it is my last week redeployed into the vaccine POD full time. No more 10-hr shifts mean no more weekdays off. That's ok, I am looking forward to getting back to my routine. I feel a little stuck lately gaining and losing the same 2-4 pounds. I have not been dialed into my macros and need to that a lot tighter. I have a goal to lose 50 by 50 which is in May and I have about 18 lbs to go. I can still make that goal if I tighten things up but I need to really get back to it.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 - steps so far this week:

2/7: 1909 (battery died on the watch at some point)
    2/8: 10546
    2/9: 9886
This discussion has been closed.