Non Scale Victories

Replies

• speyerj
    speyerj Posts: 1,369 Member
    @bmeadows380 - that is so wonderful! Post a progress photo!

@Rashel_kitten - 50 pounds is amazing! You are doing so well!
  • Rashel_kitten
    Rashel_kitten Posts: 81 Member
    Thanks guys !

The topper that still has me smiling this morning is my husband told me last night he can tell my belly is much smaller than it was !

I almost cried happy tears !
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Thanks guys !

The topper that still has me smiling this morning is my husband told me last night he can tell my belly is much smaller than it was !

Ah, that’s a great compliment!...I think people sometimes notice we are losing weight or getting smaller and they don’t know whether to comment about it or not....people are so afraid of offending someone....I will take compliments anytime!...my daughter recently told me to buy some new bras because I was getting saggy old lady boobs!...the problem is my bras are too big!
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,545 Member
    Thanks guys !

Ah, that’s a great compliment!...I think people sometimes notice we are losing weight or getting smaller and they don’t know whether to comment about it or not....people are so afraid of offending someone....I will take compliments anytime!...my daughter recently told me to buy some new bras because I was getting saggy old lady boobs!...the problem is my bras are too big!

Did you get some new ones???

I just ordered another set of smaller bras - when I opened the package I couldn't believe they were going to fit - but they fit just right and it is so exciting not to be quite so saggy! Glad I found one that I like that isn't too expensive. This is my 4th downsize. Not sure where this is going to end. lol.
  • conniewilkins56
    I adjusted the straps and took the extenders out...the “ girls “ look perkier but I really need to get some new ones!
  • lauriekallis
    Go get them girl!

I have to tell you about a bra I found last year that I'm absolutely in love with. The brand is "Smart & Sexy" Curvy Signature Lace. I buy them from Amazon, and they are really good coverage and support for less than $15 and they look sexy - which feels really good when you are struggling with your body. And the company is owned by a woman which I really like. And they come in some pretty fun colours - so it feels like I'm really treating myself, which I think is important while all the craziness is going on outside around us and we are working so hard to remodel our bodies.

I swear these bras changed my life. I really hate bra shopping, not to mention that the clothes stores are closed here during lockdown...

It is a major deal going down a bra size. Hope you are feeling perkier all way around!
  • conniewilkins56
    I am going to check these bras out immediately!...thanks!
  • cremorna1
    cremorna1 Posts: 133 Member
    Awesome NSVs!!! Someone noticed my loss, too!!!
  • lauriekallis
    @Rashel_kitten Congratulations! I wonder how many extra calories you burn pulling those jeans up! Got be worth something!
  • Rashel_kitten
    The 14w jeans fit ! They are tight but they fit ! And I will wear them proudly and wait as they hopefully fit a little more loosely each time I wear them !
  • Rashel_kitten
    @Rashel_kitten Congratulations! I wonder how many extra calories you burn pulling those jeans up! Got be worth something!

Haha I hadn't thought of it like that ! I ain't gonna lie tho I kept worrying they were gonna drop low enough to show my undies !
  • conniewilkins56
    NSV: I’ve lost 2 inches off my waist in the last 2 weeks! 😱🎉 I now really wish I had measured at the beginning, or at least the beginning of January. Oh well!
    Oh, I also realized that when I shower, my hips are not knocking my son’s bath toy animals off the shelves anymore! 🙌 It’s the little things! 😆😜

That is great!...keep up the good work!....I now wish I had taken measurements in the beginning, too...