Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Daily Post February 13
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 96oz
    Steps 9012
    Exercise 55min Treadmill

I didn't move much during the day, which is pretty usual for a Saturday as it's family day around here. Since I think my dad and I are going to be punching the bag on Sundays now, I'm going to move my rest day to Saturdays in the future. Last night though, I hopped on the treadmill after putting the kids to bed to get all my steps in.

Today should be fun, we have a couple activities planned for the kids at my parents house. We're gonna teach them to play bingo, we bought little prizes and everything.
  • COscorpio8402
    COscorpio8402 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Username: coscorpio8402
    Weigh-In Day:Sunday
    PW: 195.2
    CW: 196.6
    LTD: 39.1

I havenโ€™t been logging at all but Iโ€™m back today and feeling motivated so Iโ€™ll take that win for today :)
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    PW 215
    CW 214.5

Steps.

2/13 4,240

2/14. 5,434
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    2/13 Steps 10,284
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Yay team for winning the Green Challenge this week!
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Steps 2/13: 19,703
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    33 minutes on elliptical. 3.81 miles, 25 minutes stationary bike, 1.04 mile interval training.
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Username : azkunk
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW:175.3
    CW: 176.8
    LTD: 30.2

I thought that I posted this earlier but I must not have hit post ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ This week was not great but I take complete ownership of it. I kind of took a mini break and did not track 100%. I am excited for this coming week though. I am back to my normal job and my normal hours. I am officially in countdown mode to my big goal of losing 50 by 50. I have about 13 weeks until the big day and about 20lbs to go. If I lose 1.5 lbs/week, I can meet my goal. If I donโ€™t exactly make it by my bday, I will still be happy to get close. In order to reach my goals, I need to get back into daily check-ins. So, here are my goals for this week:

1. Check in daily
    2. Stay within 5g of my macros
    3. Water 80oz/day
    4. Steps 9K/day
    5. Exercise 3x/ wk (this one is going to be a challenge, I hate exercise)

• lelbarou
    lelbarou Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Check in for February 12,13 and 14
    Logging - yes.

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Feb. 12 - 3040
    Feb. 13 - 8587
    Feb. 14 - 9788

I think slowly but surely my back/foot is feeling better.
    I hope everyone had a lovely Valentine's Sunday.
    Congrats to DOWNSIZERS for being #! in the GREEN!๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
    WHOOP WHOOP! WE are AWESOME! YEP!
  • lcfa5317
    lcfa5317 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    02/14. Steps = 10,209
    Cold!
    Food = ok
  • azkunk
    Options
    Congratulations @Z10Rtza , @lelbarou and @Bluetail6 , great job!
  • azkunk
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

2/10: 8328
    2/11: 10363
    2/12: 5246
    2/14: 8519
    2/15: 4057
  • heatherbluebell
    heatherbluebell Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck20 @lelbarou @iradi8 @363days
    Thank you so much for your words of encouragement and your advice. I was absolutely embarrassed and concerned about letting the team down, so it helps SO MUCH to feel support from the group. I think negative emotions can result in the weight holding on, so it helps that I donโ€™t have to hold it in. I am not logging well. I was doing much better when I was logging consistently. Plus, it kept me much more aware of the amount I was eating, and when I needed to eat more, or watch what I ate the rest of the day. I know I can do better, cause I did it before.

@megan_smartiepants1980
    Steps for:
    Feb 12 โ€“ 2,443
    Feb 13 โ€“ 2,364
    Feb 14 โ€“ 8,621 (yay!!)

Even though it was -30 with the wind chill, I met some girlfriends and we went for a walk outside today. It was so good. The fresh crisp air, the bright blue skies, good company, and exercise were all so needed. Happy Valentineโ€™s Day everyone. ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • lelbarou
    lelbarou Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Hi, I wanted to answer some of the questions you put up Linda! They are awesome!

What is your favorite exercise?

Well, I know it's a huge surprise, but I like walking! Ideally, however, I would do hiking and be out in nature! I used to go on 10-15 kilometer hikes in the country side with an outing group ages ago, but my weight has prevented me in participating in this for a long time. I really love being out in nature and I feel like I have had a real break when I go outside the city and hike!

I also like swimming though I am not a very good swimmer. More like paddling and floating around in the pool. When I do laps like front crawl I tend to do a diagonal instead of a straight line which is slightly problematic! LOL

When Covid is over, I would be interested in trying aquafit or water yoga because I like the water.

What are you NSV's?
    Well there are actually a bunch!.

1) I can breathe! Yep. I had a lot of trouble breathing before I changed my diet. I don't know if it was the food I was eating and I was allergic to some things in my diet, but whatever it is I breathe a whole lot better now!

2) I can walk! Because I can breath and my knee is better ( in large part to less weight on it) I can walk and I can walk for longer and further distances.

3) Smaller sizes! Yep. Some movement downwards in my clothing. It's not major, but maybe 2 or so sizes down. Certainly, my clothes are getting super loose and I will need to go shopping soon!

4) I am more in control in my life generally! I don't know if it is the confidence of losing weight or what, but I find I am more in control in other areas of my life since the weight loss. I actually think I am managing my money better! Weird but true! LOL

5) I kind of feel tougher! What I mean is that I am more aware of the strength of my mind which I wasn't aware of or I wasn't using...Yep. I'm a tough gurl! Ha Ha!

6) I have met awesome people on MFP and Downsizers! Yep. Meeting amazing people and being part of their weight loss and life journeys is pretty darn cool!
  • mszoueb
    mszoueb Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Weigh in:

SW: 259.4
    PW: 244.4
    CW: 243.6

---

Hi all, here for Monday check in. Not much to report this week but on track to having a fully green weigh in month so far which is good. A few more pounds and I'll be back down to a number I have not been in about 2 years. It's great being able to see past entries from years ago on here but, a sad reminder how the weight has crept up over the years. At least I'm finally losing again and working my way back down slowly but surely which is the main thing. I certainly won't be as high on the scales as I was these past few years, this time next year and that's a great thought.

Have a great week everyone!

This discussion has been closed.