Options
    February Week 2 Top 5 Steppers Are:

1st @mari_moulin -118,063 steps
    2nd @888Angie888 -113,361 steps
    3rd @Megan_smartiepants1970 -90,679 steps
    4th @iradi8 -83,375 steps
    5th @Z1ORtza- 81,729 steps
    CONGRATS LADIES :):):)
    AS A GROUP WE WALKED 986,583 steps ..WELL DONE EVERYONE :):):)

Recognizing Everyone who pledged their steps
    Linda 7/7
    Megan 4/7
    Beautyofdreams 3/7
    Scribb 5/7
    Lelbarou-4/7
    Angie-6/7
    iradi8-7/7
    Azkunk-3/7
    Heather-1/7
    Rlaskey2-3/7
    Tazaria87-5/7
    mari_moulin-7/7
    Z1ortza-6/7
    Cesse47 7/7
    dutchrower -5/7
    GREAT JOB EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    @lelbarou so sorry that physio is not easing your pain. Hop that you can find a solution.
    @littleflutterby Congratulations on dropping below 300 while successfully taking midterms!
    @363days I will look into morning papers.
    @lindamtuck2018 glad you are able to take short walks again. Hope the pool opens soon and you can enjoy it. I remember what it was like before I lost feeling in my lower legs and feet and it was like electrical shocks or being hit with a ball bat. No fun for you. I found that wearing medical compression hose lessened the pain for me.
    @azkunk that sounds like a good plan to enjoy wine in moderation.
    Today we are 25 below freezing and not projected to get above zero for another few days. So looking forward to above 0 weather.
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

iradi8
    Tuesday
    PW: 202.1
    CW: 201.2
    LTD: 51.4 pounds (SW 252.6)
  • iradi8
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    2/15 Steps 10,246
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    @Beautyofdreams - wow, that’s cold 🥶 Stay warm!

@iradi8 - nice loss and so close to one-derland!
  • 28Haveitall2020
    28Haveitall2020 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hi
    28haveitall
    Tuesday
    CW 239
    Will catch up tomorrow.
    Sorry.Hoping to become more active from tomorrow.
    Xx
  • draby2011
    draby2011 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm backkkkk!
    I was definitely overwhelmed, heading for a nervous breakdown, and going in and out of SVT continuously so I had to take a step back from literally everything and put the pieces back together. I lowered my workload giving myself 2 days a week off. I also cut back my days at the hospital so I'll be working more at the surgery center than the hospital at least until I get back to normal and no more episodes of SVT.

I have gained soooooo much weight that it is embarrassing. However, I am more motivated than ever to not only lose weight, but to get in the best shape ever. I bought this smart scale and it tells me EVERYTHING! So it has me with new goals and has really painted a picture of what my health looks like and what I need to do to get where I want to be so here goes...

0cr4m6wmivob.png

SW: 249.8

Goal for next week:
    *Lose 8 pounds
    *Drink more water (start eliminating sodas)
    *Strength training x 3

I can't really do a step goal this go around as my Fitbit took a poop. Literally charged to 100% and then just wouldn't turn on again after that. I have a birthday coming up so hopefully, I can get that replaced sooner than later. However, my boyfriend is ordering us a Tonal and I am SUPER EXCITED about that. I have a lot of things in store but I am getting it all started and will fill you guys in as soon as I get it done.

Hope everyone has been kicking butt as always! Can't wait to catch up with everyone again!

• lcfa5317
    lcfa5317 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    7,743 steps today
    Plus 60 minutes on stationery bike
    The weather was 19 today - a heat wave! I shoveled more snow today too. Will this winter ever end? We got 11 more inches of snow today.
    02/16/2021
  • iradi8
    Options
    Congrats to all who hit their step goals! If you haven't signed up for the step challenge, you might want to consider it:) If I don't get all my steps in for the day, I've been known to walk around my house at night to get them in:) When I do that, it is usually the time I would be sitting on the sofa watching TV, so it's extra movement and all because of the step challenge:)

@jimboden3
    Very nice loss! I know you must feel really good about that:)

@draby2011
    Glad to see that you're back. Sounds like you have made some positive changes that will help you be successful and healthy.

@azkunk
    Thank you. I see lots of green checks on your post:)

@28Haveitall2020
    Super loss!

@littleflutterby
    Congrats on getting to the 2s and doing it while taking midterms!

@lindamtuck2018
    You are going to love, love, love when that pool finally opens. So sorry that the February blahs are hitting you:( It is so hard to have pain, especially foot pain, when you're trying to get exercise in.

@Beautyofdreams
    Aqua fit sounds great! I hope you do not believe the things your mother tells you. I hope you know your worth. Are you finding ways to empower yourself with this situation?

@lelbarou
    Dealing with nerve pain must be so hard. My mom has nerve pain in her feet, and I see how hard it is for her.

@Tazaria87
    Wii is so fun and good exercise!

Congrats to @z10rtza, @lelbarou, and @Bluetail6 on your fantastic losses this week and being #1,2,3!
  • heatherbluebell
    heatherbluebell Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    @beautyofdreams
    Oh my. I’m sorry to hear your mom puts that kind of pressure on you. I think the fact you are aware she is not supportive, is a good thing. If I can make a suggestion? Think about why she’s saying or behaving that way. Is it to do with you, or is it more to do with her?? My gut tells me this is a ‘her’ issue, and not a ‘you’ issue. When she says those things, remember it’s a ‘her’ problem. On the topic of being lonely if you moved out, I can tell you from experience whenever I’ve someone (friends or family), when I’m on my own, I ALWAYS experience a period of loneliness, but eventually it’s replaced with contentment and even enjoyment of my alone time. I find when I live alone, I engage my friends and family MORE than when I lived with them. But, when I need to, I can retreat to my peace whenever I want!

@Z10Rtza
    Wow, awesome job on your steps!! That’s so good!!

@littleflutterby
    Congrats on reaching the 200s!!!!! Such an inspiration for me.

• heatherbluebell
    heatherbluebell Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    So I'm on vacation right now. I've done a little bit everyday, which makes me feel good. Today I did laundry (still not done, LOL), ran some errands, make two recipes to freeze portions for lunches/dinners later on, and attended my virtual Zumba class tonight. I'm feeling good.

@megan_smartiepants1980
    February 15 – 3,567

I didn't sit down and set specific goals for this week. I did make a list of things I'd like to do, so I think the list will be good to stop me from sitting and doing nothing. I did have to work OT this past Sat, and probably have to cancel my vacation day on Thursday, and I have to work OT this coming Sat and the Sat after. I'm focusing on how nice my paycheque will be, and trying to organize my life well enough that the additional work won't have too negative of an impact on my diet and exercise.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,887 Member
    Options
    lcfa5317 wrote: »
    7,743 steps today
    Plus 60 minutes on stationery bike
    The weather was 19 today - a heat wave! I shoveled more snow today too. Will this winter ever end? We got 11 more inches of snow today.
    02/16/2021

I can convert your snow shoveling into steps if you tell me for how long and if it was heavy,moderately or light
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    draby2011 wrote: »
    Hey everyone! I'm backkkkk!
    I was definitely overwhelmed, heading for a nervous breakdown, and going in and out of SVT continuously so I had to take a step back from literally everything and put the pieces back together. I lowered my workload giving myself 2 days a week off. I also cut back my days at the hospital so I'll be working more at the surgery center than the hospital at least until I get back to normal and no more episodes of SVT.

I have gained soooooo much weight that it is embarrassing. However, I am more motivated than ever to not only lose weight, but to get in the best shape ever. I bought this smart scale and it tells me EVERYTHING! So it has me with new goals and has really painted a picture of what my health looks like and what I need to do to get where I want to be so here goes...

0cr4m6wmivob.png

SW: 249.8

Goal for next week:
    *Lose 8 pounds
    *Drink more water (start eliminating sodas)
    *Strength training x 3

I can't really do a step goal this go around as my Fitbit took a poop. Literally charged to 100% and then just wouldn't turn on again after that. I have a birthday coming up so hopefully, I can get that replaced sooner than later. However, my boyfriend is ordering us a Tonal and I am SUPER EXCITED about that. I have a lot of things in store but I am getting it all started and will fill you guys in as soon as I get it done.

Hope everyone has been kicking butt as always! Can't wait to catch up with everyone again!

Welcome back ...Glad to see you here :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Hi
    28haveitall
    Tuesday
    CW 239
    Will catch up tomorrow.
    Sorry.Hoping to become more active from tomorrow.
    Xx

Welcome back :)
  • azkunk
    Options
    @draby2011 - welcome back. I’m glad you are thanking steps to get healthy. I know you’ve must have seen lots of SVT over the years but when it’s you on the other side of the monitor, it becomes a wake up call. That scale seems cool, who makes it?

@lcfa5317 - shoveling is a workout too!

@iradi8 - I just walked around my bedroom to get 600+ steps before bed to meet my goal

@heatherbluebell - sounds like vacation is off to a productive start ... enjoy your time off

• azkunk
    Options
    @draby2011 - I just looked up tonal and now I’m jealous
  • iradi8
    Options
    @azkunk
    Yay! Good going on those steps!
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    My plan is to check in later today. I have an Ophthalmologist appointment first thing in the morning. Night :)
This discussion has been closed.