TEAM: Run Track Minds (March)

AB0215
AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
Welcome to the Challenge new and returning teammates!! This is the conversation/weigh in thread for your Team :) Keep on losing because our first weigh ins begin THIS Sunday! I am here for you should you need anything - simply message me or tag me by putting an '@' just before my username (NO SPACES) and I will get to you asap! ~ Ashley @AB0215. or Krystal @Krysless2.

Replies

• GeminiLady159
    GeminiLady159 Posts: 120 Member
    I’m new! I did one of these challenges last year pre-pandemic. I’m just now facing my gains over the last year and getting my butt in gear. I’m a solo parent, doing virtual learning, and in a major job transition this year. The good part is I have more flexibility and time than ever, due to being underemployed lol.

I’ve decided to only weigh in once a week this time around, trying to play the long game this time as I have a very big number to lose.
  • Dogsandchicks
    Dogsandchicks Posts: 16 Member
    Hi! I’m also new and looking forward to this challenge. I retired last October and of course now dealing with arthritis in one of my knees! Ah the fun of getting older! Hopefully I will lose some weight to help with that and am planning a trip to Arizona in April for some hiking so need to get moving!
  • am00r
    am00r Posts: 173 Member
    Hi,
    I’m new to the community and the group,
    And i really can’t wait to start the journey of losing the pounds attached to me.

Good luck everybody,
    Stay motivated 😍
  • Dogsandchicks
    DogsandChicks
    PW 119.5
    CW 119.1
  • transparentenigma
    transparentenigma Posts: 565 Member
    Hi guys, good luck everyone
  • DharNewMe
    DharNewMe Posts: 16 Member
    DharNewMe
    Weigh in: 149.2
    :'(
  • dracocapricorn
    dracocapricorn Posts: 106 Member
    Hello all, my goal is to lose 4.4lb to 155.7lb this month. A challenge goal would be 149.6lb.
    Week 0
    Username: dracocapricorn
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 160.1
    CW: n.a.
  • AugustHorizons
    AugustHorizons Posts: 43 Member
    Hey everyone, I'm also new to the group this month but have participated in the past. It's definitely a great help to have other people you can talk to to stay motivated!
    My goal for this week is to try and incorporate more exercise into my routine, I definitely don't get enough right now!
  • kirnickrod
    kirnickrod Posts: 11 Member
    kirnickrod
    Week 1
    Monday
    PW: 170.5
    CW: 167.5
  • smcinto
    smcinto Posts: 55 Member
    Smcinto
    Week 1
    Sunday
    CW: 151
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Username: skullsandskeletons
    Week: March Week 1
    Weigh in day: Monday
    PW: 176
    CW: 180

Hi all. I've been on this team for just about 2 years now. I went from 250 pounds to low 170s and I have been slacking the last couple of months with not logging and creeping into my old eating habits. I refuse to get into the same cycle of gaining weight back after losing it! This is a lifelong process. Good luck all!
  • Caramellady222
    Caramellady222 Posts: 13 Member
    Caramellady222
    Week 1
    Sunday
    CW: 178.8lbs

Hey everyone, new here.
    I’m looking forward to having a safe and motivating space to discuss all things weight loss.
    What are your March goals?
    My goal is to loose 7lbs this month ✨
  • lacatgirl
    lacatgirl Posts: 353 Member
    edited March 2021
    First week of March - Hoping to lose a bit quicker this month! My goal is to stay within my calorie max every day - without using my exercise calories.
    lacatgirl
    Thursday (please switch from Friday to Thursday)
    CW: 174.5
    GW: 135

First week of March - Hoping to lose a bit quicker this month! My goal is to stay within my calorie max every day - without using my exercise calories. Even though I did not lose too much this last month I am happy that I stayed here and kept at it!

Today -
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: a tiny bit over (not a great start)
    exercise:not today - just a bit of walking.
  • GeminiLady159
    GeminiLady159 Posts: 120 Member
    Monday weigh in (for yesterday): 229

I had a big whoosh this first week which I know is water weight/ bloat coming off but it is still nice to see that scale jump down to kick start me! Now for the marathon...

Have a good week everyone!
  • Chantastically
    Chantastically Posts: 8 Member
    Hey all! This is my first time doing a monthly challenge and I’m lookin forward to the motivation. This winter (and excessive quarantine baking) has gotten me behind where I feel best.
    My goals this month are to close my rings daily and eat clean.
    My current weight: 132
    My goal weight: 120ish
    Not too fixated on a specific goal #, but when I like how I look naked I’ll know I’ve hit it.

Good luck to all!
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    DogsandChicks
    PW 119.5
    CW 119.1

Can you confirm your weight please? You posted 219 as your starting weight
  • lacatgirl
    lacatgirl Posts: 353 Member
    edited March 2021
    Hi All,
    Had a good day - got my swim in, painted for 5 hours...not bad! I made my favorite cooking light chicken enchilada recipe - so good and only 260 calories for two! It is a bit of work to prepare but worth it!

Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 30 minutes swim

Hope everyone had a nice day.
  • Dogsandchicks
    Sorry guess that earlier post was wishful thinking on my part😂
    PW 219.5
    CW 219.1
This discussion has been closed.