• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    For the newer folks...

When posting your weigh ins, please use this format:

Username
    Weigh In Day:
    PW (Previous Weight):
    CW (Current Weight):

This helps @boehle and me find the weigh ins and get them posted.
    Once we record them, we will click the INSIGHTFUL button. We use this as it is typically the least used button. Please don't click INSIGHTFUL on a weigh ins, but feel free to use in any other post.
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Beka3695
    Saturday
    PW: 179.2
    CW: 173.6

I had a great week and a woosh, too. I was expecting 175 but was pleasantly surprised

Damn girl, that is a WHOOOSH!
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 348 Member
    machchic wrote: »
    PW 145
    CW 143.6

Back on track, practicing to Stop, Challenge and Choose. Really helps with those days I rummage through the kitchen for no reason. Back in the office next week after working from home for 13 months but we won't have access to vending machines, coffee pots, water or microwaves. Basically sit in my office. But hey the company wants us to be "back to normal".

Tell me more about the stop, challenge and choose please?
  • SisuMom2019
    SisuMom2019 Posts: 155 Member
    UserName: SisuMom2019
    Weight in week: March Week 4
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    CW (Current Weight): 219.0
    PW (Previous Weight): 229.4
    This week’s loss: 0.4
    LTD (Loss to Date): 38.3
  • SisuMom2019
    SisuMom2019 Posts: 155 Member
    I think above should read April week 1-I got mixed up on my i notes bc I forgot a week
  • Beka3695
    t3qaydhp1bo2.jpg
    98ewhcoglf0z.png
    f9drxzpfz911.png
    dry53gtmqdpd.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    g2676by8j4iw.png

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    5y3nd3n2w0nr.png

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @missysave0612 4.43 %
    2nd @bumpbreakcar 3.53%
    3rd @beka3695 3.13 %

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @missysave0612 9.7 Lbs
    2nd @laceyf53 7.0 Lbs
    3rd @beka3695 5.6 Lbs
    3rd @gak71 5.6 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @rachelrjh
    @podperson1
    @Jactop
    @smaidiigaa
    @transparentenigma
    @Pearl4686
    @iradi8
    @janek1705
    @caitlingfry

6o5axyod0qse.png

• Beka3695
    HAPPY EASTER FROM MY FAMILY TO YOURS!!!!

Obligatory baby pic in the spoiler :)
    uwrs4523fpgs.jpeg
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember that even if your team doesn’t rank the highest in weight loss for the week you can still be the Green Percentage winner by having the most losses in your team! So keep it up!! B)

h5u0bn5ykl5k.png
  • Beka3695
    WEEK 2 CHALLENGE

eva10l48z0qr.png

Week 2 challenge is up and running. This is an old favorite -- Consistency!
    Simply pick 2 or 3 habits - post daily if you are successful with obtaining them.

SIMPLE AS THAT!!

Please find below the link and post away!!!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10829372/april-2021-week-2-challenge-consistency-101/p1?new=1
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Username: swauters
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW : 221.4
    CW: 223.6 (+2.2)

Well, crap! Ok. Moving on.
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,261 Member
    Today is Easter. To those that celebrate - Happy Easter!
    I am tracking everything I'm eating today!! I have 2 Easter celebrations- lunch @ my home and dinner by my in-laws.
    I got my walk in this morning!!
  • hipari
    Today I broke my streak of leaving the apartment every day... my husband even asked me about it when he came to kiss me goodnight and tried to motivate me to still go out. Oh honey no, it’s 11.30PM and I’m in bed in my underwear, fresh from a shower in clean bedsheets. There’s no way I’m dragging my pregnant butt out of bed to go for a walk at this hour, unless it’s to the bathroom or to the fridge. At least it was an otherwise active/productive day - we did our taxes and cleaned a little.

I also accidentally came up with a ridiculous yet amazing meal combo, and I can’t wait to for Tuesday so I can have it for lunch. I know this is probably hormones talking, but today we had some salmon, potatoes and feta cheese, and while the salmon was fine, the combination of boiled potatoes and feta cheese was somehow magical. Next time I’ll try some boiled eggs to get some protein in there. I’ve yet to figure out how I could add veggies that don’t make me puke, but at least I’m back to eating fruits. Tomorrow we’re having Easter lunch at my mom’s, and I’m mostly curious to see whether I can stay awake through the afternoon or end up napping at mom’s house.
  • pastorjrj18
    pastorjrj18 Posts: 4 Member
    Sunday is my weigh in day: 187.7.
    Last week’s: 189.6
    Down 1.9 lbs.
    Great Resurrection Day with my family and friends.

• junedave3
    junedave3 Posts: 36 Member
    User name.- june_dave.
    Weigh in day .- monday.
    PW.- 155lb.
    CW.- 154lb.
  • junedave3
    junedave3 Posts: 36 Member
    Could i ask if anyone is paying for mfp if so do you find it better thankyou.

BTW Loved last weeks rain challenge ,
  • Beka3695
    junedave3 wrote: »

I have a friend that does pay for premium. I have reached out to her to see if she still loves it. I know she did a year up front, so also asking if she will be renewing.
  • hipari
    junedave3 wrote: »

I’ve had premium, the only real upside I can remember (haven’t logged food in months) was meal specific calorie goals. Those really helped me break down my calorie budget and eat right sized meals. It worked for me since I’m thoroughly unfit for any kind of fasting at any point in the day, so I really need to spread my calories to reasonably sized meals. It kept me accountable about things like ”well, if you have an 800 calorie lunch, you really only have 300 calories for dinner and then you’ll feel crappy all night”. Other than that, I can’t remember any significant benefit.
This discussion has been closed.