Water: 96.9oz

Goals:
    Exercise 30 minutes each day:
    Sunday:✔ Monday:✔ Tuesday:✔
    Sleep a minimum of 7 hours
    Sunday: ✔Monday:✔ Tuesday:✔
    Log/track all food, and complete diary daily Sunday:✔ Monday:✔ Tuesday: ✔
    Complete garmin step goal:
    Sunday: ✔(goal: 13,260) Monday:✔(goal: 13,290) Tuesday:✔ (goal: 13,490)

I ran the full 2 miles today :) I ran the 2mi in a little over 27 minutes, which I'm totally happy with. Slow and steady! Tomorrow is an "easy" 1 mile, and I know I can manage that, now!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 , well done on running the full 2 miles! How did you come up with your running schedule? Is it C25K? Is it a Garmin thing? Did you find a program online? Just curious. One day I hope to run again, but in the meantime, I will be living vicariously through your running achievements!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @cmhubbard92 , well done on running the full 2 miles! How did you come up with your running schedule? Is it C25K? Is it a Garmin thing? Did you find a program online? Just curious. One day I hope to run again, but in the meantime, I will be living vicariously through your running achievements!

@HASWLRS I've been having trouble uploading images in the community for some reason, but my running plan is through my Garmin! I set up a 10k running plan, with an end date of July 3, but I can edit and extend that date at any time!

I have four scheduled days for my runs so far. Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. Sunday is generally my long run, and the rest are varied.
    The first week was just a benchmark run with a five minute warm up/cool down.

Week 2:
    Sunday: Negative Split Run (2mi easy, .75 faster, .25 even faster)
    Tuesday: 2mi easy
    Wednesday: 1mi easy
    Friday: 2mi easy

Week 3(current week):
    Sunday: Negative Split Run (same as week1)
    Tuesday: 2mi easy
    Wednesday: 1mi easy
    Friday: 3mi easy
    The training plan adjusts based off of my progress, and I get feedback like steps per minute, average pace and heartrate, etc. For example, next week is showing cadence drills for next Tuesday, and is giving me a goal of 150spm based off of my current speed/workouts-that will be interesting. I really like what I'm getting out of it so far!

The one thing my plan stresses is that if it's too much-walk, and only do the planned running to avoid injury. With c25k, I always found myself rushing through weeks, increasing distance too quickly, and injuring my feet. I'm following my workouts as planned, but trying to run more than walk, which is why today was such a happy moment! I know there will be workouts where I'll have to walk, but I'm ok with that as long as I'm progressing!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Thank you, Christine, for the insight. That is very interesting that Garmin can set up a program for you based on the parameters you give it. It's a Vivoactive, you said?
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    4/6/2021
    Tracked: yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: yes - 30 min elliptical
    Water: 169oz
    Steps: 8,733
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Tuesday April 6, 2021 7:00PM
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 68 oz
    Steps = 8,125
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sandra, 55, from Richmond, Virginia. My husband and I are empty nesters, with two grown daughters. I try to walk/run about 3 miles every day with our border collie puppy. It's been wonderful lately with the spring weather. My goals for this month are to exercise 6-7 days a week, eat 1250-1350 calories 5-6 days a week, and keep protein 20-25% of daily intake. I really need to add strength training 2x a week and sit ups...but want to get the rest down first.

MUAC for 4/4:
    Under: no
    Exercised: yes - 3 miles walking

MUAC for 4/5:
    Under: no
    Exercised: yes - 3 miles walking plus 20 minutes throwing balls at dog park with the pooch
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Tues, April 6th
    Week 1 - Day 3
    Track - Yes
    Under Cals - Yes 1350
    Exercise - Yes iFit – Part 2: Obere Fluhmatt Hike in Engelberg, Switzerland
    Caloric Goal: 1500/Daily = 10500/Weekly
    Step Goal: 6000/Daily = 42000/Weekly
    👟Challenges💧
    78oz
    8445 Steps
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    6th April
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    water: 70oz

40 minutes dog walking. And also started my first day on Couch to 5k but I'm doing mine indoors. Started TOM so may skip tomorrow depending how I feel.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    roz0810 wrote: »
    6th April

40 minutes dog walking. And also started my first day on Couch to 5k but I'm doing mine indoors. Started TOM so may skip tomorrow depending how I feel.

@roz0810 , you are off to a really great start for the April Challenge! Well done!
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    roz0810 wrote: »
    6th April

@roz0810 , you are off to a really great start for the April Challenge! Well done!

Thank you! 😁 Weigh in day tomorrow for me but its TOM too!
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    4/6/21
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 5 cups
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    4/6/21
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 5 cups

Good for you, Amber! You had a slight uptick on the scales so you tightened up your logging and food choices and came in with an under!! String together a week of these and you'll be heading back down on your next weigh-in!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Prehistoricmoongoddess

Wednesday
    LW 139.6lbs
    CW 141.4lbs

I have only ate a few mini eggs, and look where it got me!

Normal service will be resumed asap!

@prehistoricmoongoddess Life without a few mini eggs now and then isn't worth living. You'll be fine. :)
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    yesterday was pretty much a loss - fitness wise. I ended up with fever (101.6F), headache and body aches as a result of MAKING ANTIBODIES following my Covid vax on Monday afternoon. Happy to report I'm feeling much better today, Just a little achy and tired. back to business soon!

@annabananamc Way to go on those antibodies!!! Glad the vaccine is working and that you're feeling better today. <3 I get my second shot next week and have already decided to cancel my normal up at 4:00AM to workout routine the next day. I plan to sleep in, get some rest, drink some Gatorade, and let my body do its thing. That's more important than an early morning spin class.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 04/06
    Username: Murdog3t
    Steps :7161
    Water: 88

Just for today 04/07: WW/keto 4, 6000steps 🚶‍♀️, 20hrs IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Daily calm/ meditation, walk 30 min, sleep 8 hrs

Yesterday : 04/06: WW/keto 3👍🏻, 6000steps 🚶‍♀️👍🏻, 20hrs IF 👍🏻, read bible plan 👍🏻, read chapters 📚👍🏻, Daily calm/ meditation👍🏻, walk 30 min👍🏻, sleep 8 hrs👍🏻

Happy 🐫 day
This discussion has been closed.