To Maintain Weight =15400/Week OR
    2200/Daily
    💦Goal: 64/Daily; 448/Wkly
    👟Goal: 7500/Daily; 52500/Wkly
    👙Goal: 135lbs

Yay - terrific loss!
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    @cmhubbard92 - Wow, what a transformation! You have accomplished so much and look amazing. You are an inspiration to all of us to stick with it, even through the hard times.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    @cmhubbard92 - Wow, what a transformation! You have accomplished so much and look amazing. You are an inspiration to all of us to stick with it, even through the hard times.

@richmondwriter thank you so much!!! I really hope my journey inspires others!
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    @cmhubbard92 - your before and after are so inspiring. The dedication to health and well being over such a long period of time is awesome!

As for me, I am chugging along. Had a great day of yard work and celebrating my hubby's #62, even with a tiny piece of cake, while staying on plan. Balance is my mantra!

Everyone - today starts a brand new week - let's make it awesome!
  • cmhubbard92
    4/11/21
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 15,085+
    Water: 98oz

Goals:
    Exercise 30 minutes each day:
    S:✔
    Sleep a minimum of 7 hours
    S: ✔
    Log/track all food, and complete diary daily S:✔
    Complete garmin step goal:
    S: ✔(goal: 15,050)
    7 Day summary/averages:
    jnjtvioibfdd.jpg
  • cmhubbard92
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    You really moved me this morning, Christine! I am so thankful that we were placed on the same team! I don’t know how I found TBBT but I’m so glad I did! My friends and family have always rolled their eyes at the thought of my losing weight this route. I have usually gotten a quick dismissal(“nobody’s got time for that!”) I don’t know..I guess it’s hard for people to wrap their head around the thought of a challenge team that you access through a Community provided by MFP. I’m like it’s no different then your FacebookGroup that promotes weight loss. Only ... my teammates are amazing and so encouraging(you all really are the best!) And we post Daily on our group page and sometimes you’re FB groups will go a week without seeing one post. Christine you’ve been such a pillar of Strength through this whole process and I’m just so impressed with your before and after! That being said I am having a very VERY difficult time finding a true “Before” picture because I was always dodging the camera when I was 213lbs!

Anyway, my search goes on but I do always keep record of my weight loss ..especially since joining The Biggest Loser, so I did screenshot my Progress over the years

ki6n8t22t011.jpeg

What a great way to start week 2! Let’s keep going and never stop!

@Krysless2 thank you so much! I would say to compare ANY picture that shows how far you have come as well! You have done a terrific job throughout your time with us!!! I think that imagining others trying to lose weight seems silly to some people, if they don't need/want to, or if they're not ready for it themselves. We just have to remind ourselves that the things that work for us may not work for others. Just be proud of how far you came, and how this important this group is!
  • cmhubbard92
    @cmhubbard92 - your before and after are so inspiring. The dedication to health and well being over such a long period of time is awesome!

As for me, I am chugging along. Had a great day of yard work and celebrating my hubby's #62, even with a tiny piece of cake, while staying on plan. Balance is my mantra!

Everyone - today starts a brand new week - let's make it awesome!

@annabananamc thank you so much!!!

I bet that cake was delicious!!!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    @Krysless2 Wonderful loss this week!! You may not have a before and after picture (yet), but your progress chart definitely paints a picture of success!! Well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Saturday, April 10th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, my knee exercises
    steps: 6,658 A lower step day, as my knee was telling me to take it down a notch.
    water: yes, 10 cups
  • HASWLRS
    @annabananamc Well done on having a piece of birthday cake and still staying under for the day! How long have you been a brunette? I know, I need to update my profile picture, too, as mine was taken after a wedding, and that couple now has three children!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Fri 4/9
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: no
    Exercise: 37min Fitness Blender strength and HIIT
    Water: 90oz

Sat 4/10
    Tracking: no
    Calories: no
    Exercise: 28min Fitness Blender stretching
    Water: 45oz
  • cmhubbard92
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Saturday, April 10th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, my knee exercises
    steps: 6,658 A lower step day, as my knee was telling me to take it down a notch.
    water: yes, 10 cups

@HASWLRS great job listening to your body! Still a great step day!
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    @annabananamc Well done on having a piece of birthday cake and still staying under for the day! How long have you been a brunette? I know, I need to update my profile picture, too, as mine was taken after a wedding, and that couple now has three children!

I am a natural brunette, but now with a lot of grey in there, or I like to call it SHINY SILVER! For a long time I got highlights to kind of blend things together and lighten it up a bit. This picture in my profile now was when I tried a wash out purple dye at the beginning of the pandemic last March and it STILL shows a little bit in my ends. It would NOT LEAVE. But now, I'm just growing it and thinking about leaving it long and natural.

My last pic was from a challenge I did - that company that you paid into a pool and the people who met their goal won some of the proceeds. For me, that was way to intense (my own mind games) so here I am with the wonderful supportive group again!
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Sunday April 11, 2021
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 68 oz
    Steps = 9,371
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    4/11/21
    Tracked: yes
    Exercise: no, rest day
    Steps: 4,138
    Water: 101.4oz
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Date: 04/10
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps :8457
    Water: 96

Just for today 04/11: WW/keto 8, 6000steps 🚶‍♀️, 18hrs IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Daily calm/ meditation, walk 30 min, sleep 8 hrs

Yesterday : 04/10: WW/keto 7👍🏻, 6000steps 🚶‍♀️👍🏻, 18hrs IF 👍🏻, read bible plan 👍🏻, read chapters 📚👍🏻, Daily calm/ meditation👍🏻, walk 30 min, 👍🏻sleep 8 hrs👍🏻
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,907 Member
    Sun, April 11th
    Week 2 - Day 1
    Track - Yes
    Under Cals - Yes just under @ 1482
    Exercise - Yes about 30 minutes or so..
    Caloric Goal: 1500/Daily = 10500/Weekly
    Step Goal: 6000/Daily = 42000/Weekly

👟Challenges💧
    55oz
    7244 Steps
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,472 Member

@HASWLRS That cracked me up! 🤣🤣🤣
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,472 Member
    Sunday 22 April
    Track: yes
    Exercise: yes

Water: 80 oz
    Steps: 12,433

Yesterday was going to be a rest day, just some light yard work pulling weeds etc. But then it got to be around 80 degrees and my bike started calling me. So I brushed off the spiders, pumped up the tires and went for a quick ride. 🌞🚲

I have to say I was shocked when I logged in this morning and saw 22 unread posts! 😲. Y'all were busy last night! 😂

Have a great week everyone!!
This discussion has been closed.