TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (April)

Options

Replies

• rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Sorry I’m late but here’s my weigh in for this week!

Username: rawrxamberx
    Week: April Week #2
    Day: Wednesday
    PW: 310.4
    CW: 310
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Still catching up on reading everything. I think I had 77 unread posts when I got back.
    @cmhubbard92 your before and after pictures are really inspirational
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Still catching up on reading everything. I think I had 77 unread posts when I got back.
    @cmhubbard92 your before and after pictures are really inspirational

@erikNJ thank you!!! We have been a chatty bunch, lately!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,911 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Yes we have!

Wed, April 14th
    Week 2 - Day 4
    Track - Yes
    Under Cals - Yes 1478
    Exercise - Yes @HASWLRS these treadmill workouts I’ve been doing are by iFit which is the program that Proform uses. I guess we can’t upload video snippets here! I just did a little video to show you the gist of it..
    Caloric Goal: 1500/Daily = 10500/Weekly
    Step Goal: 6000/Daily = 42000/Weekly

👟Challenges💧
    68oz
    6596 Steps
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    MUAC for 4/12:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercised: no

I was very tired yesterday from the COVID vaccine, but feel good today. Unfortunately, I also have a bad case of poison ivy from the other day, one of my eyes is very swollen. This is not related to the shot, as I had already started to develop it before then. But I'm not sure if I will be able to take steroids this time to treat it, due to the vaccine. I am seeing dermatologist today.

@richmondwriter I hope you get some relief from your poison ivy, that is the worst!!

Thank you! I got steroids and they are working beautifully!
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    @HASWLRS - I hope you did have a nice time on your birthday. I am very sorry to hear about your father-in-law and hope he will will be feeling better soon.

@prehistoricmoongoddess - I'm sorry to learn of the loss of your uncle, but it sounds like a beautiful family get together and tribute to his life.

MUAC for 4/14:
    Exercised: yes - 2 miles with the pup

Early weigh in as I am going out of town tomorrow to help my Mom close on her house and move up here :) :
    PW: 138.6
    CW: 137.8

I am finally getting where I am not so hungry and snacking, as keeping the protein high throughout the day seems to be working.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,497 Member
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Yes we have!

Wed, April 14th
    Week 2 - Day 4
    Track - Yes
    Under Cals - Yes 1478
    Exercise - Yes @HASWLRS these treadmill workouts I’ve been doing are by iFit which is the program that Proform uses. I guess we can’t upload video snippets here! I just did a little video to show you the gist of it..

👟Challenges💧
    68oz
    6596 Steps

@Krysless2 I was thinking I would've loved to see the Iceland one. I was there last February at the very beginning of COVID and really enjoyed it. Would like to see where the workout took you.
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    I realized today that my weight has crossed into the normal weight range. I am assuming that this is when people leave the challenge. My plan is to continue until I get to 135, then stop doing the weekly weigh-ins. That will hopefully be by the end of this month.

I am sad because I have grown really attached to everyone and look forward to your successes. Is it o.k. to check back from time to time and see how everyone is progressing? I will be sure to do a before and after when I get to the weight I want to be.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    I realized today that my weight has crossed into the normal weight range. I am assuming that this is when people leave the challenge. My plan is to continue until I get to 135, then stop doing the weekly weigh-ins. That will hopefully be by the end of this month.

I am sad because I have grown really attached to everyone and look forward to your successes. Is it o.k. to check back from time to time and see how everyone is progressing? I will be sure to do a before and after when I get to the weight I want to be.

@richmondwriter First of all, congratulations on crossing over into normal weight range! Definitely stick around officially until you reach 135. Then, you can hang out here indefinitely while you undertake maintenance, just no official weigh-ins. I would be sad to see you leave also! Have you thought about how you are going to do maintenance? Are you still going to log? Will you have a weight range that you are comfortable with? Will you give yourself leeway and only tighten things up if you exceed that range? Anyways, some things to think about.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Sorry I’m late but here’s my weigh in for this week!

Username: rawrxamberx
    Week: April Week #2
    Day: Wednesday
    PW: 310.4
    CW: 310

@rawrxamberx I am glad you checked in, Amber. I was getting a little worried about you. Well done on getting the number on the scales to start coming down again!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Thank you to all who have been asking about my father-in-law. I actually saw him today. I decided that I would make my mother-in-law some servings size meals that are gluten free. We need to take care of the care giver, too, and she is celiac. I used gluten free pasta, flour and bread crumbs and made her a cheesy vegetable ham pasta bake casserole, which I got five individual servings out of. I stepped just inside the front door, and my FIL was sitting in a chair in the living room, with his lunch tray in front of him, eating and watching television. From seated, I couldn't tell that he had lost weight. He was freshly shaven, so that was good. A shower was next on his list, as he had flyaway hair! He talked a little slower and quieter than usual, but he was very coherent. All in all, much better than I expected him to look!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    roz0810 wrote: »
    Username: roz0810
    Weigh In Day: Thursday
    PW: 251.4
    CW: 254

ok so I saw this coming. had a few treats this week but I'll work extra hard to drop this gain!

@roz0810 We can't go back and undo the damage, we can only go forward and start to undo the damage with each day. One day at a time...you got this!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    4/15/21
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 15,817
    Water: 80oz

Goals:
    Exercise 30 minutes each day:
    S:✔ M:✔ T✔ W:✔ T:✔
    Sleep a minimum of 7 hours
    S: ✔ M:✔ T:✔ W:✔ T:✔
    Log/track all food, and complete diary daily S:✔ M:✔ T:✔ W:✔ T:✔
    Complete garmin step goal:
    S: ✔(goal: 15,050) M:✔ (goal: 15,100) T✔ (goal: 15,230) W:✔(goal: 15,300) T:✔ (goal:15,550)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options

@richmondwriter Definitely continue to check in with us! I am so happy for you!!! I thought we were already friends (I don't go through my news feed too often), so I sent you a friend request! We want to hear all about maintenance life! I know you will rock it!
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    @HASWLRS - I am so glad about your father-in-law, that he looked so much better! The casseroles sound delicious-so very thoughtful of you to make it gluten-free for the caregiver.

Lots of good things to think about with maintenance! I hadn't even thought of that, but it's important too.

I'm glad I can check in! We've been through a lot together. All the normal ups and downs of life, but on top of that the sadness and quarantine days of COVID! It has been nice to have something to try to control in my life.

@cmhubbard92 - Thank you! I don't understand how the friends requests works, so hadn't accepted any, but just now did. Maybe it will become clear. There was one person I didn't know at all, so didn't accept. Maybe they were in the group earlier.

@Krysless2 - I parked my car farther away today for your NEAT challenge.
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Thursday April 15, 2021 7:15PM
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 68 oz
    Steps = 4,955
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    4/15/21
    Exercise: yes, 30 min elliptical
    Steps: 9044
    Water: 135.2oz

I had testosterone pellets implanted today, first time doing this lol. So no strenuous exercise for the next 3 days. Hopefully it starts working quickly and helps with the exhaustion.
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    I am going to post my MUAC for 4/15 right now as tomorrow I have to leave for airport at 4:45 a.m.:
    Exercised: yes - lots of cleaning plus 2+ miles walking pup
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Challenge
    4/15: y/y/n

No workout cause of my vax shot. But I have meals planned tomorrow and a lot of yard work to catch up on.

I know my weigh in will be up tomorrow due to my wife’s birthday cake and cocktails at the cabin, plus the rain killing hikes. But I have this weekend planned out and feel like I might actually be finding my way again
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Thurs, April 15th
    Week 2 - Day 5
    Track - Yes
    Under Cals - Yes 1488
    Exercise - Yes

👟Challenges💧
    64oz