Mission Slimpossible - April 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    Options
    Registration for MAY 2021 is open! Please invite friends or share the link with anyone you think would be a great new member:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10831398/registration-for-new-members-may-2021/p1?new=1
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,584 Member
    Options
    Hi team! Not much going on, I'm taking it easy again. I worked out, repotted a tree one of my cats keeps attacking, did some housework, and have been reading a book @trooworld recommended. My patient advocate called me to talk about how I have to redo my drug test and said how patient and nice I was, I pointed out I'm doing too bad to pull the covers over my head and sink into a depression or I would have months ago! The sun is out so I may go putter a bit. I can't move everything until the oak trees are trimmed but everything is getting big while waiting so I need to figure out support for the vegetables.
  • TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    @Jactop Another nice loss, well done :smile:
    I don't know why I suggested chocolate broccoli, it does sound disgusting lol. Though, I would never have thought that putting chillies in chocolate would be nice either!

@TeresaW1020 Thank you for the recipe, I will definitely give it a try!
    Isn't it incredible that they were talking about the dangers of sugar 50 years ago, and yet here we are with sugar added to everything today and obesity rates continuing to climb! I worry about the amount of sugar that kids have and how it affects their behaviour - I'm lucky that my son is a good eater and while he loves chocolate and cookies, he equally loves steak and "corns" and apples. I try to make sure he grows up understanding what a normal diet should look like, with balance, as that is something that I was missing for a long time!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Yesterday was good, even if it didn't go to plan! I tracked everything and was under target. I had intended to take the toddler for a walk after work, but he was still napping when I got home and after he woke up he was in a grouchy/upset mood. By the time that passed, it was too late to go. But after he went to bed, I put on a zumba video and danced, and then did a little walking to get my step count up for the "Do this not that" challenge.

Today I am hoping to get out for that walk! The inflammation in my foot has come down a lot since starting on the supplements and I had virtually no pain yesterday, just some tightness in my calf. I finally feel like I can move again, but I don't want to overdo it.

The zumba videos I did yesterday on YouTube were...not great! I don't think they were really zumba, just using the name to get people to watch. Does anybody have any links for zumba videos they can share? I used to enjoy it a lot when I did it years ago with a DVD, but that disc no longer works so I'm trying to find something online instead.
    az4z3hp1yj4u.png
    Goals for April:
    48ov4ps8yeyh.png
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 691 Member
    Options

@Jactop I am so inspired by how long you have gone without sugar. Today, I heard that it could take a sugar addict up to 7 years to feel like they are truly in recovery, and even then there is going to be the occasional struggle. The thing is that we have to eat and food surrounds us in just about every part of our lives. Do you plan to stay completely sugar-free or will you try introducing it back into your life again? I don’t want to have to go total abstinence, but I really don’t want to continue the battle the rest of my life either. You know? :/

Wow 7 years??? I've been down the sugar free path enough times to know that once I start eating sugar I'm back to where I started. I've been treating it like an allergy. I can eat it but if I do I'm going to suffer.

I almost caved yesterday when @raleighgirl09 was talking about eating cinnamon rolls from the inside out. I was so tempted to bake some but toasted some carbonaut bread with butter, cinnamon and stevia which wasn't bad and now I'm over it. I'm not sure yet what I'll do if I can't find a substitute

@TwistedSassette If you remember the name of the Zumba disc you liked you might be able to find it on YouTube. I've found videos on YouTube that I had on VHS Tapes from over 30 years ago
  • caitlingfry
    caitlingfry Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Thanks for all the kindness and well wishes.

@trooworld thanks boo! My taste and smell are thankfully back! The appetite though..

So let me start by offering my apologies that I’m on your team because this week is bound to be a doozy too. (TMI incoming)

I have one more day of steroids and I’m still so blocked. I’ve been eating well, taking vitamins and supplements and I’m still so backed up. Gas is moving a bit more but there’s definitely still something happening.. I have had the craziest fears of what would be wrong with me so I have to just relax my slacks and remember I got this weird crazy new virus and the vaccine at the same damn time.

Also, today I experienced something so devastating to chalk up into the be nice to myself category: epic, wicked brain farts. Complete derail of my train of thought. Both in my own therapy session today and one I held for a couple. Three times today did I completely forget like what was going on around me. Terrifying. No recollection of the conversation for like 30 seconds. I eventually found my way back each time but I felt further than I’ve ever been. No bueno for a therapist.

So before I realized I needed urgent care, I tried to find a primary care physician to get establish with and the first place I called was scheduling new patients for next year... it’s not even May yet! I did end up making an appointment for the middle of May at a different office but wow what a world. So I only have a little bit longer until I can get some consistent care. The timing of all of this has been awful,

So again let me apologize ahead of time for my check in this week

This is me now 🤰 legit laying here watching inside out to make myself feel better about my hijacked train of thought.

/endrant
  • raleighgirl09
    raleighgirl09 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    @Jactop I like this challenge too, which is why I created it. ;) I need all the reminders I can get to finish this week strong and hopefully end the month with a decent loss. You have two good do then and not that for this week! I’m always in bed before 10 pm except for last night when my hubby wasn’t feeling well and went to bed early. Then I partied until 10:45 pm watching YouTube videos. :grin:

@raleighgirl09 Good job on having a successful week! I think that if someone can eat all the things in moderation and it not negatively affect them that is great! I’m currently immersing myself deep into the sugar/food addiction world and many of those people would say there is no such thing as moderation when it’s a real trigger for you. Now about truly tasting your food and learning to savor each bite is such good advice! As a sugar addict, I find there are times when I simply inhale and really never taste the food I’m eating. My addiction takes over completely. It’s one of the things that I’m really trying to work on. :/

@trooworld Glad that you are having such a good weekend and yayy for staying on track! B)

Hi Team! Today was such a beautiful day. Hubby and I finished cleaning the porches and tomorrow we are going to the garden center to buy some pretties for my pots. I had a great day staying on track and I’m actually going to do this week’s F2F challenge and tomorrow, I’m joining a 5-day challenge on Facebook for sugar addiction. I follow a couple of the people running the program on podcasts and FB so I’m excited to see what they can teach me. I figure every useful piece of information that I can add to my weight management toolbox can help me get to maintenance and stay there. I feel right now that my weight loss journey has been a series of steppingstones. First, I found IF, which is great for me. Then I moved to Keto/low carb and that has been a real game changer. Now getting to the core of my addiction and learning that there can be real freedom is what I’m now going focus hard on.
    2021 Word: TRANSFORMATION

@TeresaW1020 I totally get it! It has literally taken me many years and several attempts to be as close to the reality of all things in moderation as I am. I feel like I will likely continue to struggle with some things - hence why I don't bake brownies, knowing I'd eat them all. But I still hold the hope that there is a version of the philosophy for me. :)<3 Never give up.
  • eahrenee
    eahrenee Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Username eahrenee
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    Starting weight 205.00
    PW 186.4
    CW 187.6

Sorry guys, I have been losing every week since the beginning of February. This past weekend, I binged a bit and am mad at myself. This really a journey of ups and downs. I will try harder this week.

On a more positive note
    I have been in a bad mood all day, for no good reason. I really didn't want to work out but forced myself to at least try at 8pm. I did 130lb squats and 170lb deadlifts...and I'm feeling a lot better now.
  • raleighgirl09
    raleighgirl09 Posts: 684 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    raleighgirl09
    Monday check in

Welp, Monday morning was a bust! Hubby got up at 4am for an early flight and I was all kindsa off and didn't get to log on BUT this evening I made sure to! That's a win, as you might already have guessed! I had a good day with 2 walks and my calf was fine - no pain or limping, I got my 10,000 steps...so happy about it! Drank plenty of water and had reasonable meals of good, quality foods. No overeating or foods that were off plan, I even decided to avoid a snack around 5 and had no trouble keeping it reasonable when I ate around 8:30. I'm a late eater, I'm ok with it.

With hubs gone, I made a favorite dish I have not had in years, Mapo Dofu, a tofu dish. True comfort food, basically a kinda spicy meat gravy with tofu in it, served over rice - mine was brown rice and quinoa. Below is the recipe link and below that, the pic. And yeah - it's not a pretty dish but way, so delicious! I don't know if this is a super authentic recipe but it sure was good and it's a dish much like meatloaf, anyway - each cook has their own spin on it.

https://www.recipetineats.com/mapo-tofu-mince-tofu-spicy-sauce/

rtydeos6azwb.png
  • Jypsy1
    Jypsy1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi all.
    Monday check in, it has been a good day!
    Although I did sleep in this morning I wasn't to worried about as I am still on the mend.
    I did walk my dog almost 5 miles got my workout in even tho i really didn't feel like it and did my yoga!
    I was under my calorie goal not including my workout calories and it was mostly healthy!
    So all in all it the best day I've had in a long time!
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    @Katmary71 how big is your vegetable garden? I think you are a very strong woman to keep yourself from sinking into depression. We could all learn a lot from how you handle the really hard stuff. :)

@TwistedSassette I agree that teaching kids to love real whole foods is so important. When I look back at the junk I ate for most of my life, it’s sad. But it’s never to do better and you are teaching your son when he is young and that will help him his whole life. I’m glad that your foot is feeling better. I once took a Zumba class when I was very out of shape. It was fun but so hard. I would like to try it again and see what I could do. :)

@Jactop I think that is a great idea to treat sugar like an allergy. Going in prepared for what it will do to us might be a great way to either abstain or at least practice more moderation. Have you tried Googling Keto cinnamon rolls? There are so many recipes that look really good. Is that something you would consider eating as an alternative? I make Churro chaffles with butter, monk fruit sweetener and lots of cinnamon. It’s not the gooey center of a real cinnamon roll but it’s pretty dang tasty! ;)

@caitlingfry Girl, you have no reason to apologize for what is going on with you!! I am sorry that you are struggling with TMI issues. Maybe try some Smooth Move tea or Metamucil. That is very unnerving to have your train of thought so disrupted not once but twice. That is good that you have an appointment but if it happens again you need to go to Urgent Care ASAP. Take care of yourself! <3

@raleighgirl09 I totally get it too! I am doing this sugar-free challenge and listening to people who have had to give up all forms of sugar forever and I’m either in denial that I would have to be that extreme or I’m really hopeful that I won’t have to be that extreme. Like you, I can’t bake my own pan of brownies but maybe if I was at a party or something, I could eat one brownie and not go off the rails. Believe me, I want moderation really badly!! ;)

@eahrenee The journey of weight loss is full of ups and downs and all you can do is keep striving forward. That gain will come off. And good for you for forcing yourself to do a workout. When I do that I almost always feel so much better. :)

@Jypsy1 You had a great Monday! I hope the rest of your week will be just as good. :)

Good morning! I had such a good night's sleep last night and for that, I’m grateful because the night before was awful. I think turning on our ceiling fan really helps. This morning I need to go do my workout and then go grocery shopping. The second-day Zoom meeting for the sugar challenge is at 11 am. I’m hoping to get some good info and will come back and share what I learn. :)

f94vz0ja5d44.jpg

• trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,918 Member
    Options
    @leonadixon I have the night sweats too, it makes for terrible sleep! Smoothies are a good idea. I hope it works!

@Jactop Congrats on the loss! You are doing fantastic. It sounds like you are figuring out what works for you, which is awesome. Yes, I was lucky he helped me. We usually take turns cooking but it was my turn to cook. That was really thoughtful of your husband on your busy day. Too bad he didn't make the salad, I would have been disappointed, too! That was a good substitution with the carbonaut bread.

@TeresaW1020 The only thing that would have made it better is if I were sitting outside. I really do hope you can enjoy your porch today. I can relate to what Eric Clapton said about sugar changing the way he felt. Jack LaLane was ahead of his time, very insightful! Thanks for sharing. Are you having problems with night sweats, too? I have the ceiling fan on, the window open, and sometimes the box fan on me on, and still, I am too hot and wake up lol.

@Katmary71 That's too bad you have to redo your drug test. I'm sorry. I really admire your perseverance! <3

@TwistedSassette I love chili-spiked chocolate lol. BUT...I wouldn't love broccoli-spiced chocolate! I love how you didn't give up when your plans changed, you made it work. Well done!

@caitlingfry Oh that's great your senses are back already...I've heard nightmare stories where people don't have them for months after they have recovered! I just heard someone online talk about having brain farts after receiving the vaccine. I wonder if you have them because of the vaccine or because of COVID? I'm sorry it's going to take so long to see a doctor for primary care, that stinks. No worries about your check-in, it happens! HUGS to you.

@eahrenee No need to apologize. Like I told myself with this week's gain, this journey is a long one and you can't expect to lose every week...gains will happen no matter how much effort you put in. That's a great NSV to work out when you didn't feel like it. ;)

@raleighgirl09 I love Mapo Tofu, I make it at home every once in a while!

@Jypsy1 Woo hoo for a great day! I hope it's just as good today!

Hi all. I had a good day yesterday. I barely ate dinner last night because I had made meatloaf and I just wasn't in the mood for meat. I only ate the mashed cauliflower that I made with it. It certainly helped my daily weigh-in to only eat the side: I'm down to back where I was 10 days ago. :)

My phrase for the year: CHANGE HAPPENS
  • TwistedSassette
    Options
    @Jactop Thanks for the suggestion...I don't recall what it was called but might give me somewhere to start!

@caitlingfry Wow, those episodes sound scary. I'm glad you were able to find your way back to reality quickly, and I hope that's the last of them. And there's no need to apologise, we've all had our share of up and down weeks! P.S. how good is Inside Out?!

@eahrenee Good on you for getting your workout in even when you didn't feel like it! Sometimes it's just convincing ourselves to get started. Please don't give yourself a hard time about the binge. Look inward and try to figure out what triggered it, and use it as a learning experience. You got this!

@raleighgirl09 Sounds like you had a good day even with the early wake up! Sometimes I like it when my hubby is away so I can eat the foods that I like, too.

@Jypsy1 Sounds like a great day!
    Yesterday was good. I went to the supermarket on the way home to get what I needed to make hubby's birthday cake and dinner (it's his birthday today). I got home to find the toddler in super high spirits, being chased with the vacuum cleaner by his daddy, so I quickly got changed and we went out for a walk. It was lovely! And bless his little legs, we walked for 20 minutes which was a little over a kilometre. He still seemed to have energy, and that was after running around the house beforehand. Next time we can try for a longer walk!
    I baked the cakes last night so they can be cooled ready for decorating tonight, and then cooked a quick prawn & pork stirfry, packed with veggies. It was yummy! Tonight, per hubby's request, we will be having Thai beef salad. Not exactly warming winter food but it's his birthday so he gets to pick!

I finished the day with a Body Pump express video, and some meditation on positive mindset. Ended up well under on calories so it was a good day overall and my scale is showing it too.
    az4z3hp1yj4u.png
    Goals for April:
    tsfotdjyqqom.png
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,918 Member
    Options
    @TwistedSassette Happy birthday to your hubby! It sounds like you had a wonderful day yesterday. I love Body Pump but can't do it anymore because I have a shoulder injury (from Body Pump!).

Hi all. I can't believe there has only been one post since I was here yesterday. You all must be busy living your best life! :) Yesterday was a pretty good day. I'm going into work today, not my normal day, and I hope I can stay out of the vending machines. My plan is to bring my own snacks.

My phrase for the year: CHANGE HAPPENS
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,584 Member
    Options
    @TwistedSassette I'm glad your foot is doing better! I have links just to dance videos, sorry! Zumba is fun though, I took a class early in COVID with an instructor from Canada but lost the link. Happy birthday to your husband!

@Jactop How funny, you have me wanting cinnamon rolls now! I'm always amazed you work around chocolate and still lose weight!

@caitlingfry Don't even worry about your weight as far as this group, what matters is your health first. That's what I love about this group, it's more of a friendly competition, I would've left if it was lose at all costs. I feel I've made true friendships here that go beyond weight loss, we're a team of friends from all different walks of life trying to improve our health (mentally and physically). THAT is what matters, we're here for each other through the good and bad. Now, does your insurance offer telehealth or any other avenue you can use? Don't hesitate to use urgent care or the ER if it comes to it, unfortunately they're used to people falling through insurance cracks. I always feel horrible going for help but they always reassure me that there's no other option for me right now. Do what you have to do to take care of yourself and prayers you're better soon!

@eahrenee I'm so glad working out improved your mood! I know even dancing to just one song tends to lift my spirits, I rarely regret working out. I hope today starts out great for you.

@raleighgirl09 Your meal looks delicious! My brother does that when my SIL and my nephews are gone, he gets steak and eats it every night for dinner. It's a good way to make being alone fun!

@Jypsy1 Love hearing you had an amazing day, I hope today is even better!

@TeresaW1020 I wish I could post pictures, I'd post a picture of it! Thank you, I appreciate it! Good luck with the sugar summit, I'm interested to hear what you learn! Sleep is the cornerstone of everything for me, if I don't sleep I feel worse plus it's all harder to cope with. The ceiling fan does help!

@trooworld Did you avoid the machines?

Wed check-in
    Doing the same, I've been taking it a little easy to let the steroids kick in. I have my endometrial biopsy in an hour, I'm not looking forward to this because I've had them and they aren't fun. I've been through worse but that doesn't mean I want to hurt more than I already do! I just know if I don't do it there will be something wrong and then I'll be mad at myself for being a wimp so I'll get it over with. I rent from my dad and he was going to schedule the oak tree trimming today but I wouldn't be allowed in my bedroom in case a branch crashed through the roof so I would've had a bunch of guys in the trees over the house, my dad being a basket case because he thinks they're going to fall and die and sue him, and I'd be crampy and I would have to be social and not lay down in my bed. I begged him to change the day! They were supposed to do it last week and flaked and I always hand out drinks so my fridge is packed. I've skipped gardening at the food bank this last week but still have basil and tomatoes here to donate to them so I'm not completely out-of-the-loop.

Have a great Wed, don't know if I'll work out or not, I need to try some recipes in my new cookbook so I may work on that when I get home plus I'm supposed to get Scoby from someone to make Kombucha, I picked up a big container for it and tea and I'm ready to go once I get the disgusting Scoby!
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    PW 3/23:216.3
    Check in weight (3/30/2021): 219.4
    Check in weight (4/6/2021): 219.8
    Check in weight (4/13/2021):220.9
    Check in weight (4/20):222.2
    Check in weight (4/27):223.1

Good morning all! So I had my husband move my bike back into the living room. We moved it out when we got new couches, but out of sight, out of mind! I decided I don't care how it looks right now (not bad really), I need it where I will see it and use it in front of that TV. So, I got 15 minutes in this morning. I will build up a little bit every day!

Have a good week!
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    @TwistedSassette I'm glad your foot is doing better! I have links just to dance videos, sorry! Zumba is fun though, I took a class early in COVID with an instructor from Canada but lost the link. Happy birthday to your husband!

@caitlingfry Don't even worry about your weight as far as this group, what matters is your health first. That's what I love about this group, it's more of a friendly competition, I would've left if it was lose at all costs. I feel I've made true friendships here that go beyond weight loss, we're a team of friends from all different walks of life trying to improve our health (mentally and physically). THAT is what matters, we're here for each other through the good and bad. Now, does your insurance offer telehealth or any other avenue you can use? Don't hesitate to use urgent care or the ER if it comes to it, unfortunately they're used to people falling through insurance cracks. I always feel horrible going for help but they always reassure me that there's no other option for me right now. Do what you have to do to take care of yourself and prayers you're better soon!

!

@katmary71- Perfectly said! I feel exactly the same way about this group. <3 (and I sure hope your biopsy was not too painful and you have good results)

Hi all- I've been popping in, but things are a bit topsy turvey right now...... with the kids home, there are things like printer emergencies, arguing over who left a chex mix bag on the toilet, etc. Keeps life interesting and amusing. On Tuesday, my mother in law will arrive and on Wed, my sis in law and her husband. They will be here for a week. I've been cleaning and preparing for that. I'm very excited about this because we get along well (in spite of being inlaws!) and we have not seen them in almost two years thanks to Covid. Been trying to get caught up at work so I can ignore work while they are here. Monday is my birthday= a treat is in order. It would be so easy right now to throw everything out the window and get back on track after they leave. Normally that would be exactly what I would do. Yesterday, I did what @GabiV125 does- walked until I felt the stress release. During that, I thought- "why is my health the first thing I want to throw out the window when I'm busy?" So, I decided I'm not doing it. Yes, there will be some slip ups, it won't be perfect. I'm going to put up as many on plan days as I can, and while they are here, I will eat mindfully and listen to my hunger. I will resist "what the H--l mentality" I will not skip exercising. I will not allow myself to snack off plan because I "feel stressy". We will see what happens..... all I can do is the best I can. I'm going to make sure it's a good effort.

Lisa

• GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Username: GabiV125
    Check in day: Wednesday
    PW: 129.2lb
    CW: 129.0 lb
    Double yay-me for this.
    Cornanda wrote: »
    Yesterday, I did what @GabiV125 does- walked until I felt the stress release. During that, I thought- "why is my health the first thing I want to throw out the window when I'm busy?" So, I decided I'm not doing it. Yes, there will be some slip ups, it won't be perfect.

So funny you said that because that’s exactly what I did yesterday instead of having a “talk” with the teenager. Half way through my walk I thought “I hope the lilac I’m smelling, is purple” and then I realized that I just had my break-through. And this morning she was the sweetest thing- won’t say sorry for anything, but acts it so ...
    As for the second part- Today I made an appointment to an acupuncture session ( didn’t do anything for myself in 2y) and I’m acting like he’s the bottle genie and I’m bringing a mile long list of issues.

Maybe we synced the stress, the solutions/epiphanies and the results to the minute 😁
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    Options
    Hello Slimpossibles!

Please welcome a new member for May - someone who specifically requested this team, so she must know what she is talking about! @askewcr will be coming your way shortly :smiley:
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Hi Team! This is a quick pop-in before I have to head over to church. I had a good day and did a double workout this morning and then a bunch of this and that around the house. Today was day three of the 5-day crush your craving challenge and the Zoom called kind of depressed me because the speakers spoke like I would have to give up sugar for the rest of my life and I just don’t want to do that. I really prefer to be able to learn to live in moderation. I learned how with alcohol and I do think I can learn to do the same with sugar and other refined carbs. I’ve been doing really well not counting the occasional slips. We shall see!! :)
  • TwistedSassette
    Options
    @trooworld Thank you for the birthday wishes. Sorry about your shoulder injury, that would suck! I like Body Pump but I forgot how much I do NOT like DOMS...
    I hope you managed to stay out of the vending machines!

@Katmary71 Thank you for the birthday wishes, he had a good day. I hope the biopsy went well and you're not in too much pain afterwards. I have had those too, it's not fun :frowning:

@leonadixon Great idea, putting the bike front and centre! It's so easy to "forget" it when it's tucked away somewhere lol. 15 mins is a great start!

@Cornanda I love the plan you came up with. It's simple and no-nonsense, and I love that you questioned yourself on the "why". Happy birthday for Monday!

@GabiV125 Some awesome NSVs to go along with your SV!

@askewcr Welcome!!

@TeresaW1020 Sorry that the Zoom call wasn't good. I guess there are a bunch of different approaches to beating sugar addiction, and I think it's great that you know what end outcome you want. Now it's just figuring out how to get there. Sometimes knowing what won't work for you is half the battle, and you have that sorted already!
    I had a good day yesterday! Hubby's birthday was nice. He requested Thai beef salad for dinner which is light and low-calorie so that allowed me to have a piece of cake. Now, I must ask you to not open the spoiler below if you are triggered by chocolate cake because damn, this cherry ripe layer cake I made was delicious!
    8ozlf3mhrhe0.jpg
    Between four of us (including the toddler), we ate about a quarter of it. I think it's gonna take us weeks to get through the rest!
    I was over my MFP calorie goal for the day but only by 120 calories, so I still had a good deficit for the day. I did some indoor walking to get my step count up, so that helped too.

I'm feeling really sore from the Body Pump a couple of days ago - this is why I don't do a lot of strength training! It doesn't feel that hard at the time but damn it hurts a few days later! I'd like to take the toddler for another walk today and do some yoga tonight. Just keeping it gentle for now.

@TeresaW1020 I must thank you for this week's challenge, I think it was just what I needed to get myself back on track. This morning the scale showed me a number I haven't seen in a long time, and my quirky goal ladder tells me I've now lost the equivalent of 40 human hearts! I hope to see it drop just a little lower again for my official weigh in tomorrow, but if not then I at least know that I'm moving in the right direction.
    az4z3hp1yj4u.png
    Goals for April:
    so6j61c87mfo.png
This discussion has been closed.