Weight No More - May 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    @KristieJC we usually camp in a tent but we are staying in someones camper who has a seasonal site. I prefer not to do this. I have known these people for a long time, they are friends of my husband and he has worked with her for 21 years at his second job at the bar but I get up a lot at night and up very early in the morning. I just dont want to wake anyone. Otherwise it should be fun.
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I'm posting my weigh in today as tomorrow I am leaving early in the morning for a "yeah tax season is over" weekend!!

Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 137.8
    Today's weight: 137.7
    Weekly steps: 57309

How would you refer to that - a "smidge" of a weight loss!!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    lennoncpa wrote: »
    Weekly steps: 57309

Do you want me to use your daily average to estimate what you would have gotten both tomorrow and Saturday?

Have a wonderful long weekend!
  • kandi3570
    kandi3570 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I posted earlier but evidently mfp isn’t accepting pics today. I did have a bell pepper and carrots with ranch made from cottage cheese and then a piece of chicken with great valu peach and pineapple chipotle salsa. That’s pretty good. I don’t have much of an appetite today. I had my second covid shot. I feel fine so far I’m just not hungry.
    I haven’t made meatloaf in years honestly because my daughter hates it. I cringe at the thought of turning on the stove. I think I’ll make corned beef and cabbage in the insta pot tomorrow. I’m avoiding very many carbs. And I like hummus but I don’t typically buy it because well I live in the middle of nowhere groceries are once a week or every two weeks. Idk I’m looking for something different as I’m tired of the same foods. So thanks for the ideas.
  • kaj848
    kaj848 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Kaj848
    Week 3
    Thursday
    Pw 164.8
    Cw 165.8
  • dbrinkmeyer
    dbrinkmeyer Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Week:3
    Weigh-in day: Thursday
    Previous weight:187.4
    Current weight: 186.8
    STEPS: 38455
  • goingape
    goingape Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Nsv.

I looked at my labs from this week versus my labs from a few years ago. Happy to report that my triglycerides are now in normal range. My cholesterol is still a work in progress. I went down a bit and then up a bit.

Motivation time !

I think for most of us this is spring time and I’ve been looking to boost up my meals with home grown veggies and herbs. I do my veggie gardening in pots. So it’s a small scale, think one tomato plant, one zucchini etc. I have a tiny hydroponic set up for herbs indoors.

Even if lacking in space a little chives or herb plant can easy to maintain in a window or balcony. I love to incorporate these into salads and sandwiches. Happy green thumbs everyone !
  • gottagetthisdown
    gottagetthisdown Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Username: gottagetthisdown
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight): 173.2
    CW (Current Weight): 173
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Hope002
    Friday
    PW 188.9
    CW 194.0

Had a lot of carbs yesterday, now I feel bloated 😐😐
  • bumpbreakcar
    bumpbreakcar Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    @rachelrjh
    I'm with you on this … I was just over here sulking because I keep flatulating with these last 5lbs... but when I put in perspective, I do feel a lot more healthier than I did 6 months ago and that's what's important. Thanks for that :)
  • debbiewsharpe
    debbiewsharpe Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I finally had time to read through some posts this morning. It looks like y'all are doing great. I am sorry that I can't contribute on a regular basis but I am just wearing too many hats right now. at home, school and church. I am a person that likes to give 100% at whatever I do and I have just not been able to do this. After a soul searching talk with myself, I feel the need to drop out of the group. I wish everyone continued success and I thank the coaches for their love, support and genuine interest in our health and well being physically, mentally, socially and emotionally. To all of you, keep on keeping on.........
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Zumba_luvah
    Pw- 169
    Cw- 172.4
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    @debbiewsharpe you will be missed here. keep on keepin on and come back when you can
  • kandi3570
    kandi3570 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Kandi3570
    PW 186 - I think I didn’t log it I just posted
    CW 185.8

Steps 82171
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,309 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    melaniedscott
    Weigh-day Saturday Week 3
    PW: 203
    CW: 199.5

This is yesterday's weight, actually. But I'm keeping it.

5/16 3,242
    5/17 6,486
    5/18 6,792
    5/19 6,560
    5/20 5,649
    5/21 5,624
    5/22 ???

@debbiewsharpe You will be missed!

• ha110w33nsp00k
    ha110w33nsp00k Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    My apologies on skipping last Saturday. I was too scared to weigh and too embarrassed to post what I weighed. With today’s weight, it looks like I had EVERY reason to be embarrassed/scared. Anyway, here ya go!

ha110w33nsp00k
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW (Previous Weight): 173.2
    CW (Current Weight): 175.4
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    kirsten11872
    Week:3
    Weigh-in day:Saturday
    Previous weight:174.3
    Current weight:175.5