Downsizers - June 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 maybe you can help me here, i can't get the pictures loaded and i accidently made two posts. can you just delete those?
  • Beverly2Hansen
    Beverly2Hansen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I have decided to go off IF .. since I am hypoglycemic IF is not good for me .... I am dizzy with headaches almost daily ...I am not a breakfast person so it will be my bulletproof keto coffee .... then lunch dinner snack and my ice coffee at night....

I also experienced these symptoms and am glad you listened to your body.
  • Beverly2Hansen
    Beverly2Hansen Posts: 378 Member
    Options

w4pn640rbodv.jpeg
    0kaf13n2gsyg.jpeg

These pictures are phenomenal you look de aged not aged and that's an amazing amount of progress!

• TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Agggghhhh! Just lost all of my responses. Let's try this again, going one at a time- fool me once...
    @888Angie888
    How long are you mediating for? What type are you doing?
    I have been using the Insight Timer app and shoot for just a few minutes a day--again with the something is better than nothing philosophy. It kind of baffles me how it seems to be so hard to set aside 5 minutes a day to not think. It sounds like it should be easy...right?

Thank you for sharing the app, I'll look into it. I want to start again and you're right it's just a few minutes each day. Although I stopped for the same reason that you mentioned, how it was hard to set aside five minutes every day to sit and not think. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Thank you for the motivation to try again 🤗. HUGE step day- 19,248 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
  • TheresaM787
    Options
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    6/17
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 88oz
    Steps 11428
    Exercise 30min jogging/dancing in place

Yesterday was grocery shopping day. We also drove to a few garage sales that were in my mom's neighborhood. I've been looking for clothes for my kids cuz they won't stop growing haha. Not to mention how hard they are on clothes at this age. Well we pulled up to sale and I saw bins of girls clothes. Perfect. I was hoping they'd be the right size. Walked closer and saw 4t bins, and a 5t bin. Again perfect. Then saw a sign that said fill a bag for $5. Couldn't believe it. I basically cleaned them out haha, and got tons of cute stuff for my daughter. Now I just need to find clothes for my son! Last night I was short on steps so I just danced in place while we watched tv. I tried an old recumbent bike we have first but it's falling apart and honestly didn't give me steps as fast as dancing so I gave up on that. Time to take the bike to the dump.

Yes another all ✅ day! Plus look at all of those steps, love that you started dancing/jogging in place to get in those extra steps 👏🏻👏🏻. Yes, kids grow WAY too fast. That was a genius marketing tactic, $5 fill the bag.
  • TheresaM787
    Options
    Well my plan for this morning was to get up at 5am and to go on our lonnnnnnng walk .... at midnight I was woken up by lightning and thunder and some rain weird it wasn't in the forecast .... we got out late yesterday to go for a walk and it was a bit warm for Aspen the husky granted it was a shorter walk but she was dead most of the day ..so I think my plan today is ....to try PiYo and possibly swim this afternoon

Megan_smartiepants1970
    Weigh-in Day- Friday
    PW 225.0
    CW 228.8 (Gained 3.8 lbs) This is just a setback ... I will get to where I want to be eventually
    LTD: 40 lbs loss (at least I haven't gained everything I have lost )

Love that growth mindset💖😄👏🏻👏🏻! You're right you WILL reach your goal 🤗 Let us know how you like PiYo. by the way, still so impressed that you SWIM in the pool. I usually just lounge/float.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,437 Member
    Options
    rwood566 wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 maybe you can help me here, i can't get the pictures loaded and i accidently made two posts. can you just delete those?

For some reason I have lost my privileges at this time so I am not able to delete post ...When and if I do get them back I will delete unwanted things :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    I have decided to go off IF .. since I am hypoglycemic IF is not good for me .... I am dizzy with headaches almost daily ...I am not a breakfast person so it will be my bulletproof keto coffee .... then lunch dinner snack and my ice coffee at night....

I also experienced these symptoms and am glad you listened to your body.

Thanks glad I am not alone ...besides drinking coffee with turkey wrap is NOT a good combo at noon-ish lol
  • TheresaM787
    Options
    Rwood566
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 311.2
    CW: 308.0. (-3.2)
    LTD: 258 (from 3/2019)

I did a small walk this morning. Hazy and humid. Chest was hurting. Heartburn type of burn.
    Check in for 6/17:
    Steps - 4275. Grocery store and gym. 20 min bike.
    Calories - 1550. Fruit and hot air popcorn dessert.
    Exercise - gym. 6 machines and bike. 16 MPH level 9

2 years ago today my wife rented an SUV and took me to the DMV. I had to use my walker to get around.

Wow!! Huge loss and exercise day👏🏻👏🏻 way to go Roger!! So glad you got in your walk this morning and relieved that you stopped because your chest (heartburn) was hurting. Better safe. 🤗 Another terrific calorie day, love your choice for dessert. Now that's an impressive NSV! You've made incredible progress, absolutely amazing 🤩

6/17 step count

HUGE steps for you today!! You are more than double mine 🤣👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• TheresaM787
    Options

I'm so sorry you've been getting daily dizzy spells and with headaches, that's terrible. I hope your change helps. 🤗
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options

Sounds like a good decision. What’s in a bulletproof keto coffee? Having a low blood sugar is not a pleasant feeling.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options

Check to see if the second one is gone as I think I deleted it. I would love to see the photos. You have made remarkable progress in two years.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

Sounds like a good decision. What’s in a bulletproof keto coffee? Having a low blood sugar is not a pleasant feeling.

I use Hills Bros Cappuccino Sugar Free French Vanilla or Double mocha powder, Collagen Peptides Unflavored, My homemade coffee creamer , Black coffee (I use Folgers 100% Columbian) Kerry Gold Irish butter, Anthony's Premium MCT oil Powder (Amazon is my best friend) LOL...Jordan Skinny Syrup (I love the vanilla caramel the best ) I accidentally bought the salted caramel one ... it is 288 calories ....11% net carbs...75% fat and 14% protein and keeps me full until lunch time
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    emking517 wrote: »
    Sorry this is late. Left early Wednesday morning for the beach. But I did remember to weigh and write it down.

Username emking517
    June week 3
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Pw 155.8
    Cw 160.2
    SW 175

Hope you had a great time at the beach!

Piqueaboo wrote: »
    Username: piqueaboo
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight): 213
    CW (Current Weight): 214

The joys of getting back from a family funeral. We ate too much, of course, let's see if I can fix this by the time next Friday rolls around...

A pound isn’t too bad seen you were away. Did you fly there? That can always cause water retention.
This discussion has been closed.