Options
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    6/28
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 96oz
    Steps 9249
    Exercise 40mins dancing in place

I didn't get to go for my walk like I wanted. The skies opened up while we were eating dinner and it stormed all evening. Dancing in place next to the couch while I watched a show was what I chose instead.

Today we are hopefully going to look at an elliptical someone posted on the marketplace close to us. I've been thinking about getting one for a couple months now. It looks like a nice one and they say they can't take it cuz they are moving. I'm very excited to possibly bring it home with us! I also need to go check on my parent's house again, they are gone for 3 more days. Their kitty is very angry haha.

What a great idea to exercise and watch your show. I hope you get your elliptical. @Poobah1972 is enjoying his.

littleflutterby
    tuesdays

PW- 287.0
    CW- 284.6

LTD- 90.4lb!!

Well, I got to another milestone! haha. I was getting so frustrated this week, but I'm glad that the scale moved some!

Today I'm feeling hot- it's still humid, but there are thunderstorms and rain on the cards for today, apparently it's going to help the temp drop by a few degrees!

I also didn't sleep terribly well again, so I'm not as energetic as I usually am (which honestly is a low bar at the best of times haha)

I have just under 5lb to lose to get under 280 and I cannot wait- but I guess I'll have to!

Just going to study a bit, then watch the England game (football/soccer). I'll make time to exercise once it cools a bit

Have a good day all!

Awesome loss! 90 pounds lost is amazing. Crossing those milestones is such a great feeling. Stay cool as best you can.

Just got back from our walk ...140 minutes 5.69 miles and 736 calories burned .... It is humid out and no rain in our forecast... California needs it bad ...we have been in a drought for several years now

Awesome walk. You are burning up those calories! It’s really hot here today. Right now it feels like 44C or 111 F with the humidity.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,908 Member
    Options

Megan_smartiepants1970 wrote: »
    Just got back from our walk ...140 minutes 5.69 miles and 736 calories burned .... It is humid out and no rain in our forecast... California needs it bad ...we have been in a drought for several years now

Awesome walk. You are burning up those calories! It’s really hot here today. Right now it feels like 44C or 111 F with the humidity.

Thanks Linda .... 103 here today 108 on Saturday (must get out there early for our lonnnng walk )
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Steps 6/28: 15,974
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,908 Member
    Options
    JUNE WEEK 4 TOP 5 STEPPERS ARE:

1st @Megan_smartiepants1970- 155,387 steps
    2nd @amymartin555 - 146,782 steps
    3rd @TheresaM787 - 133,400 steps
    4th @888Angie888 - 130,582 steps
    5th @Z1ORtza- 92,616 steps
    AWESOME JOB LADIES :):):)
    AS A GROUP WE WALKED 1,249,062 STEPS
    GREAT JOB EVERYONE :):):):)

JUNE GRAND FINALE TOP 5 STEPPERS ARE:

1st @amymartin555 - 704,965 steps
    2nd @Megan_smartiepants1970 - 597,050 steps
    3rd @888Angie888 - 507,725 steps
    4th @TheresaM787 - 500,725 steps
    5th @Beverly2Hansen - 394,120 steps
    WELL DONE LADIES :):):):):)
    AS A GROUP WE WALKED 5,371,647 STEPS FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE <3<3
    INCREDIBLE JOB EVERYONE !!!! :):):):):)

RECOGNIZING EVERYONE WHO PLEDGED THEIR STEPS

@lindamtuck2018 - 5/7
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 -6/7
    @littleflutterby- 6/7
    @888Angie888 -7/7
    @TheresaM787 -7/7
    @iradi8- 5/7
    @rlaskey2 - 3/7
    @Tazaria87-3/7
    @Z1ORtza- 7/7
    @red1185- 2/7
    @rwood566- 4/7
    @lmf1012- 6/7
    @Beverly2Hansen -5/7
    @amymartin555 - 7/7
    @MSWARRIOR7088- 5/7

AMAZING JOB EVERYONE :):):):):):)
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,513 Member
    Options
    lmf1012 wrote: »
    @TheresaM787

The rebounder is kind of fun and I have it set up in front of the TV to distract me from the dull repetition of it (much like all cardio machines) so that helps. It’s a bit harder than walking briskly so 30 minutes was a good limit. I think I already had about 2500 steps for the day when I started so did not get the whole 7730 on the rebounder

Happy hour Thursday - I already scoped out the menu and planning to order the Spicy Tuna Stack for 550 calories. It’s an appetizer with avocado, edamame, cucumber, cilantro, nori, and wasabi soy sauce. I am also planning for ONE 6oz glass of red wine. I will need to mindfully drink slowly as I can easily down a few glasses during an evening out.

That is so smart planning ahead of time. Your choice sound delicious 🤤
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Steps 6/28: 15,974

Great steps Angie!!

lmf1012 wrote: »
    @TheresaM787

The rebounder is kind of fun and I have it set up in front of the TV to distract me from the dull repetition of it (much like all cardio machines) so that helps. It’s a bit harder than walking briskly so 30 minutes was a good limit. I think I already had about 2500 steps for the day when I started so did not get the whole 7730 on the rebounder

Happy hour Thursday - I already scoped out the menu and planning to order the Spicy Tuna Stack for 550 calories. It’s an appetizer with avocado, edamame, cucumber, cilantro, nori, and wasabi soy sauce. I am also planning for ONE 6oz glass of red wine. I will need to mindfully drink slowly as I can easily down a few glasses during an evening out.

I've heard that the rebounder is terrific workout. You're definitely getting in those steps and amazing cardio at the same time.

So smart, scoping out the menu ahead of time! Ooohhhh that spicy tuna stack sounds so yummy. Great choice savoring a glass of wine (so funny to be that a glass of wine is 6oz, I grew up with much larger wine glasses). Yes, I'm the same way with the wine/beer. I used to down almost 1,000 calories in drinks alone- who knew that those delicious mojitos with their pretty mint leaves or Moscow mules in their fancy copper mugs had about 300 calories? It sounds like you are ready for your night out. Terrific plan Joni!!

px0uhor08c8z.png

JUNE WEEK TOP STEPPERS:
    @Megan_smartiepants1970, @amymartin555, @888Angie888 & @Z1ORtza
    AND
    JUNE GRAND FINALE TOP STEPPERS:
    @amymartin555, @Megan_smartiepants1970, @888Angie888 & @Beverly2Hansen
    AND
    To everyone who pledged their steps!!!! Thank you for sharing your posts, they help get me out walking every morning 🤩
  • lcfa5317
    lcfa5317 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    lcfa5317
    Weigh in day Monday
    PW =188.1
    CW = 188.5
  • TheresaM787
    Options
    rlaskey2 wrote: »
    6/27 9,068
    6/28 8,378

Crazy heat wave here through tomorrow. Spending lots of time inside and trying to find a job. I have been mostly doing my workout program every other day not on purpose but just seems to happen that way.

Way to get in those steps while staying inside 👏🏻👏🏻 Good luck finding a position 🤗 I'm sure you'll find something soon. Stay cool
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,138 Member
    Options
    dcjfqy7yquqt.png

Let's share our favourite healthy recipes - new ways to enjoy food and feel great. https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10837191/f2f-recipe-central#latest
  • MSWarrior7088
    MSWarrior7088 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Steps: 3,655
    93 oz water
    Did make healthy choices and stayed under my calories.

Fell short in my steps due to the rain...might come up short til Thursday...hopefully I'll get some walking time soon!!
  • TheresaM787
    Options
    93 oz water

Fell short in my steps due to the rain...might come up short til Thursday...hopefully I'll get some walking time soon!!

Hopefully the rain will make it's way over to Megan's direction 😆 I'm not sure if you'd like it, I tried it, there are a bunch of walking indoors videos on YouTube (Walking with Leslie). Some members like those on rainy days. Way to go drinking 93 oz of water 😲 and making healthy choices, tracking and staying under 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

rwood566 wrote: »
    check in for 6/29:
    steps - 1948. i didn't wear it for most of the day. put it on charge and forgot about it. went to the gym without it.
    calories - 1650. ate to much snacking and dessert. possibly due to yesterday's eating. i had some homemade veg soup for dinner. delicious.
    exercise - 7 machines at the gym. left early because shoulder was hurting a lot. hopefully it was just tight.

Well we all know you get in way more than 2,000 steps 🤩 and it's all charged up and ready for today (Wednesday)🤗 1,650 is a low number, especially when you factor in your steps and seven machines at the gym. I hope your shoulder feels better. That veggie soup sounds yummy. Oh did you see, the team had a recipe exchange added. Looking forward to trying out your recipes on my family 😄

Username missymarea0612
    Weigh In Day:Wednesday
    PW (Previous Weight): 212
    CW (Current Weight): 208.6

Way to go with the loss👏🏻👏🏻 I know you have been working hard, it's nice when the scale agrees 🤩

jugar wrote: »
    dcjfqy7yquqt.png

Let's share our favourite healthy recipes - new ways to enjoy food and feel great. https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10837191/f2f-recipe-central#latest

As requested, here is the discussion thread for recipes. Let's start sharing our favorites 🤩
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    rlaskey2 wrote: »
    6/27 9,068
    6/28 8,378

Crazy heat wave here through tomorrow. Spending lots of time inside and trying to find a job. I have been mostly doing my workout program every other day not on purpose but just seems to happen that way.

Nice steps! We are starting to cool down here today. Good luck on the job search.

93 oz water

I have a little route inside the apartment that I loop to get steps when the weather is not cooperating. It’s about 70 steps for one loop. I don’t know if you can do that in your house. Great job on calories and water!
    rwood566 wrote: »
    check in for 6/29:
    steps - 1948. i didn't wear it for most of the day. put it on charge and forgot about it. went to the gym without it.
    calories - 1650. ate to much snacking and dessert. possibly due to yesterday's eating. i had some homemade veg soup for dinner. delicious.
    exercise - 7 machines at the gym. left early because shoulder was hurting a lot. hopefully it was just tight.

Great day with calories and exercise. Stretch your shoulder out to see if it helps. I hope it’s feeling better today.
    Username missymarea0612
    Weigh In Day:Wednesday
    PW (Previous Weight): 212
    CW (Current Weight): 208.6

Awesome loss!
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Check in for Tuesday
    ✅Steps 8,805
    ✅Sleep