lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,494 Member
    Options
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    7/3
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 74oz
    Steps 7371+ 2hours leisurely swimming

The pool was great, I loved every second of it. I'm pretty sure my kids did too, they had a blast. We were there for 4 hours but also had lunch there in the middle of our visit so I figure about two hours of being in the pool. My kids came home and took a nap, and then we got ready for company. My parents and grandma came over and we did dinner, some Corn hole, and then fireworks when it got dark. It was a great day!

Today my mom and I went to the farmers market when we got up this morning. I bought some veggies to make a big veggie soup to use for lunches this week. We don't have plans for the rest of the day. Just gonna relax. Tomorrow my mom and I are taking all the kids to the zoo.

Sounds like you had a great day! Veggie soup sounds delicious. It’s a great idea for lunches.
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Username: Beautyofdreams
    Weigh-In Day: Sunday
    PW:
    CW: 150.8

Skin Grafts should finish up some time in August. Cannot come soon enough as I am so bored and depressed from sitting at home except for doctors' appointments. I thought my shoe size had changed again. So measured my feet with a ruler and a piece of paper. Have gone from a size 11 to a 9.5. Was a size 10 shoe after weight loss but surprised measurements changed again. Maybe it's from all this sitting around? Either way, I am not buying anymore coats, pants, tops or shoes since last year was expensive enough.
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    @iradi8 prayers to you and your mom.
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    TheresaM787
    Maintenance
    PW 123
    CW 123

Steps- 11,000 ✅
    Seltzer- 8 cups 👎 only three cups
    Tracked everything ate and drank 👎didn't track linner (lunch/dinner)
    Under calorie budget 👎 probably not, not sure, didn't track and headache is telling me to shut the computer and go to bed

@Megan_smartiepants1970

I did a 5.2 mini-Megan this morning (hubby joined me for 3.2 miles 💖). Thank you Linda for the suggestion. I used to read about the adventures with Alex Cross, I should download some of Patterson's books from the library.
    It was waaayyyy too hot and humid out today, took the kids to the giant bookstore about 40 minutes away. While the kids looked at books, I walked up and down the aisles. I turned on Map My Walk, and with all the slow wandering, I walked 3.78 miles in the bookstore (we were there for almost 2.5 hours).
    It wasn't our typical 4th of July, the weather was just too hot and humid to do anything outside. We asked the kids if they wanted to walk down to the river to see the city fireworks display, "nahhh". If they change their minds, they can see some of it from our bedroom windows. Kind of glad they don't want to go, headache wants me to go to bed.
    Hope everyone had a great Sunday!
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone. I hope everyone had a good weekend, in spite of the heat and headaches.

Check in for 7/4:
    Steps - 3447. Walked thru a mall with wife. Had my hands in my pockets so my steps were probably more.
    Calories - about 1350. Dinner was a mystery so I heavily budgeted early in case it was ribs or something big. Turned out to be salmon and rice. I could have had milk but had diet tea. Had a nice cupcake for dessert.
    Exercise - none. Mall roaming but nothing organized.

Low water day since I stayed in front of a fan most of the day. Only 56 ounces.
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Daily check-in:
    I had a big weekend, and by big I mean I ate all of the things because Friday night I had one too many beers, so I was feeding the hangover monster. The damage is pretty bad, I'm up around 5lbs, however, if I convert to calories I did not, in fact, eat 17500 extra calories, so I'm hoping most of it is water weight and will disappear over the next couple of days, we will see.

how was all of your weekends? Do you also have this weird weather where it's neither hot nor cold, but you can't just go out in a t-shirt because of the rain showers and are sweating all the time?
  • mszoueb
    mszoueb Posts: 155 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Username: mszoueb
    Weigh in Day: Monday
    PW: 224.2
    CW: 224

---
    Hi all, here for Monday check in.

As you know I was active with cycling and walking earlier in last week which was good to get out, however food went more downhill towards end of week so I know why my loss is very small, a loss nonetheless.

I need to watch my calories more towards the end of the week as feels like I've been bouncing around similar weight numbers within past few weeks.

At present, I know I keep saying this, but I think next month will be where we won't continue with the 5 day prep service. As it stands, it's the small portions, not enough vegetables and fruit, extra expenses etc. It's been great to still have a sweet dessert like snack each day, but perhaps without realising, they have been contributing to cravings. I can see both sides.

If anyone has any absolute must make recipes, let me know.

Have a great week everyone!

P.s Same here in the UK on the weather front @Piqueaboo - on Friday it was hot sun when I left the house then about half hour later, torrential downpour of rain. It's been weirdly humid whilst being cloudy and rainy.. yesterday we had thunder and lightning.
  • TheresaM787
    Options
    rwood566 wrote: »
    Good evening everyone. I hope everyone had a good weekend, in spite of the heat and headaches.

Check in for 7/4:
    Steps - 3447. Walked thru a mall with wife. Had my hands in my pockets so my steps were probably more.
    Calories - about 1350. Dinner was a mystery so I heavily budgeted early in case it was ribs or something big. Turned out to be salmon and rice. I could have had milk but had diet tea. Had a nice cupcake for dessert.
    Exercise - none. Mall roaming but nothing organized.

Low water day since I stayed in front of a fan most of the day. Only 56 ounces.

That was a great idea, walking through the air conditioned mall for some steps. Another HUGE under for you and that includes a cupcake👏🏻👏🏻 You budget so incredibly well. Your low water day would be a high for me 😆 How are you feeling?

Piqueaboo wrote: »
    Daily check-in:
    I had a big weekend, and by big I mean I ate all of the things because Friday night I had one too many beers, so I was feeding the hangover monster. The damage is pretty bad, I'm up around 5lbs, however, if I convert to calories I did not, in fact, eat 17500 extra calories, so I'm hoping most of it is water weight and will disappear over the next couple of days, we will see.

how was all of your weekends? Do you also have this weird weather where it's neither hot nor cold, but you can't just go out in a t-shirt because of the rain showers and are sweating all the time?

Ohhh, those hangover monsters are the worst. I hope you feel better. I'm glad you took a moment to realize that the gain is mostly water. The great part about being on this path, is that each day we get to try again. Yes, we are having lots of rain, except for yesterday which was so muggy that it felt like rain. Enjoy your day!!

mszoueb wrote: »
    Username: mszoueb
    Weigh in Day: Monday
    PW: 224.2
    CW: 224

---
    Hi all, here for Monday check in.

As you know I was active with cycling and walking earlier in last week which was good to get out, however food went more downhill towards end of week so I know why my loss is very small, a loss nonetheless.

I need to watch my calories more towards the end of the week as feels like I've been bouncing around similar weight numbers within past few weeks.

At present, I know I keep saying this, but I think next month will be where we won't continue with the 5 day prep service. As it stands, it's the small portions, not enough vegetables and fruit, extra expenses etc. It's been great to still have a sweet dessert like snack each day, but perhaps without realising, they have been contributing to cravings. I can see both sides.

If anyone has any absolute must make recipes, let me know.

Have a great week everyone!

P.s Same here in the UK on the weather front @Piqueaboo - on Friday it was hot sun when I left the house then about half hour later, torrential downpour of rain. It's been weirdly humid whilst being cloudy and rainy.. yesterday we had thunder and lightning.

A loss is a loss, and that's a loss 👏🏻👏🏻 One of the tips that I heard on the We Only Look Thin podcast is how they shuffled their calorie budget around, they made their Monday through Thursday budgets a bit less, then added the extra calories to their Friday through Sunday budgets. Not sure if that would work for you. Yes, those meal kits sound wonderful. If it's not working for you, we have a F2F recipe thread, here is the link:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10837191/f2f-recipe-central#latest
  • amymartin555
    amymartin555 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    My friendly reminder of the people I need steps from:

@Piqueaboo 7/2 & 7/3
    @rlaskey2 7/3
    @Z1ORtza 6/28-7/3
    @red1195 7/1
    @lmf1012 7/2
    @Beverly2Hansen 7/3
    @BRGking 6/27-7/3
    @amymartin555 6/28-7/3
    @MSWarrior7088 7/3

I will be zeroing them out by Tuesday morning (7/6) if I do not have them
    Thanks for your cooperation :)

Amymartin555

My step count for the week. Been a busy week for me. Hopefully I can get back to putting these in daily.

6/28 24,764
    6/29 25,254
    6/30 34,194
    7/1 29,352
    7/2 27 356
    7/3 18,168
    7/4 20,141
  • TheresaM787
    Options
    x6yh25qxdihd.png

Just a quick reminder, F2F has their own recipe thread. Please enjoy getting some food inspiration or leaving your favorite recipe on the thread.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10837191/f2f-recipe-central#latest
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,494 Member
    Options
    @Beautyofdreams
    It’s funny how our feet change with weight loss. Good luck with the rest of your skin grafts! Are you still doing strength training?

@red1185
    Keep looking for ways to get those steps. You are doing awesome!

@TheresaM787
    Fantastic steps! I love bookstores. Almost 4 miles in the bookstore. Wow! You are always good at finding ways to fit those steps in.

@rwood566
    Super low calories! 😮 Are you able to wear your Fitbit again?

@Piqueaboo
    That’s good you realize it’s not fat but water weight. I get so hunger for greasy foods if I am hungover so I get what happened. The weather here has been weird. It went from pretty cool on Friday to turning air conditioning back on Sunday.

@mszoueb
    You had a loss so that’s good. Theresa pointed out the recipe thread so hopefully you can find something there. I have a few that I will post later.

@amymartin555
    Look at those steps and loss! Incredible!

@Poobah1972
    Awesome loss! Sounds like a great weekend with delicious food. The best part is having family together. Great burn this morning even though you didn’t feel it. The blood test results are great especially no diabetes.
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Steps 7/3 12,217
    7/4 5,393 Fitbit died

Fun filled weekend filled with parties and fireworks. I did work out both days but eating has not been great.
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Steps 7/4: 6,752

Low steps and lots of food😕
This discussion has been closed.