• amymartin555
    amymartin555 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Check in for Wednesday
    ✅Steps 11,179
    ✅Sleep
    ✅Walk
    ✅ 8/8 reminders to move

Yup, that’s my steps! I was on the move yesterday getting to all my appointments. I walked to the first 2, took an Uber to get my blood work, walk to my next appointment and took an Uber home from there. I also went for a short walk with my friend. I had a great physiotherapy appointment yesterday and I am hoping that the things she showed me yesterday can keep the pain at a reasonable level. 🤞 I did have a minor binge in the middle of the night. It was totally my own doing as I did not eat properly all day.

I have my 3 month appointment with the dietitian this morning. I love these as he always has great tips. If it stops raining I will go out for a walk otherwise it will be inside hallway walking.

Happy Thursday!

Great job on those steps!!
  • Jpedno
    Jpedno Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Another new member joining us .... Please welcome @Jpedno :)

Hi Everyone! Excited to be a part of the group! I'm joining from New Mexico.
  • Shannonsto
    Shannonsto Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone! New here.

Highest weight: 230.8 (2012)
    Starting Again: 215.2 (1/1/21)

Weighing in on Thursdays. Today’s weight 177.0.

Doing Weight Watchers because it works for me. I ate 18 points over today (😔), but at least I earned 26 activity points. Hopefully it’ll be ok.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,419 Member
    Options
    Shannonsto wrote: »
    Hi, everyone! New here.

Highest weight: 230.8 (2012)
    Starting Again: 215.2 (1/1/21)

Weighing in on Thursdays. Today’s weight 177.0.

Doing Weight Watchers because it works for me. I ate 18 points over today (😔), but at least I earned 26 activity points. Hopefully it’ll be ok.

Welcome to our group ...Happy to have you join us :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Jpedno wrote: »
    Another new member joining us .... Please welcome @Jpedno :)

Hi Everyone! Excited to be a part of the group! I'm joining from New Mexico.

Happy to have you with us :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,508 Member
    Options

I have last weeks weight as 222.2. Did I make a typo?
    Two weeks ago I was 222.2 then a gain, then a loss. Consistently inconsistent.🙂
    Weights:
    7/15: 222.2
    7/22: 225.0
    7/29: 223.8

Seriously, I think my brain was misfiring yesterday. Every time I looked at my paper I was looking at the numbers backwards. Sorry for making you repost.
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited July 2021
    Options
    @jayenguk
    Welcome!

@amymartin555
    Thanks!

@rlaskey2
    I hate bloat! Give it a few days and that will settle. Rest your back!

@Jpedno
    Welcome!

@Shannonsto
    Congratulations on your amazing loss! You will find that there is a wide variety of diet plans within the group. I personally had great success with weight watchers in the past. Do they still give extra weekly points? I am sure your activity points will offset the extra points you had today.

@littleflutterby
    Never apologize for a gain. I hope you enjoyed your time away. How is your knee doing?
  • lmf1012
    lmf1012 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Good morning team! Welcome to our new team members!

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    7/29 steps 8,013

@lindamtuck2018 is it okay if I weigh in a day early this week? Usually it is tomorrow but I will be traveling.

lmf1012
    PW 137.6
    CW 136.2

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    lmf1012 wrote: »
    Good morning team! Welcome to our new team members!

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    7/29 steps 8,013

@lindamtuck2018 is it okay if I weigh in a day early this week? Usually it is tomorrow but I will be traveling.

lmf1012
    PW 137.6
    CW 136.2

Awesome loss! Enjoy your travels!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Megan_smartiepants1970
    Weigh-in Day- Fridays
    PW: 214.3
    CW: 211.4 (loss 2.9lbs)
    LTD: 57.6
  • mthomas0228
    mthomas0228 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Hi All....I'm joining for the August challenge :)

About Me: I was thin and active almost all my life but then weight started to creep up on me in my 40's. In 2018, I lost about 30 pounds, was a few pounds from goal weight and was super happy with the way I looked, was eating in a very healthy manner without feeling deprived, and enjoying exercising. But then an injury derailed my workouts & I've never really been consistent with exercise since - good for a few months and then slack off, and that cycle keeps repeating. Definitely a yo-yo-er. When I am not exercising, my healthy eating goes out the window which eventually caused me to gain 50 lbs. from my 2018 weight. I was my highest weight ever earlier this summer but have been back on track for the last month or so. For me, it's all mental...I know how to live an healthy life and I actually enjoy that lifestyle when I am living it, but just have to been in the right headspace to commit. I feel like I am there at the moment and plan to make the best choices I can to stay there! Looking forward to this group!

Other than that...I'm M.J., recently 50, 5.4" tall, married 18 years, mom to a teenager, and live in the Northeast in the U.S. I love to run and bodyweight strength train, and am currently following a low carb/gluten free meal plan.

MFP USER NAME: mthomas0228
    CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY: Friday
    CURRENT WEIGHT: 184.7 lbs.
    ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT: 193.6 lbs.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Hi All....I'm joining for the August challenge :)

About Me: I was thin and active almost all my life but then weight started to creep up on me in my 40's. In 2018, I lost about 30 pounds, was a few pounds from goal weight and was super happy with the way I looked, was eating in a very healthy manner without feeling deprived, and enjoying exercising. But then an injury derailed my workouts & I've never really been consistent with exercise since - good for a few months and then slack off, and that cycle keeps repeating. Definitely a yo-yo-er. When I am not exercising, my healthy eating goes out the window which eventually caused me to gain 50 lbs. from my 2018 weight. I was my highest weight ever earlier this summer but have been back on track for the last month or so. For me, it's all mental...I know how to live an healthy life and I actually enjoy that lifestyle when I am living it, but just have to been in the right headspace to commit. I feel like I am there at the moment and plan to make the best choices I can to stay there! Looking forward to this group!

Other than that...I'm M.J., recently 50, 5.4" tall, married 18 years, mom to a teenager, and live in the Northeast in the U.S. I love to run and bodyweight strength train, and am currently following a low carb/gluten free meal plan.

MFP USER NAME: mthomas0228
    CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY: Friday
    CURRENT WEIGHT: 184.7 lbs.
    ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT: 193.6 lbs.

Welcome to our wonderful team ... I also follow a low carb plan... wishing you much success on your journey :)
This discussion has been closed.