✔️10k steps daily
    ✔️2L water daily

Steps:

08/08 - 13,162
    08/09 - 12,405
    08/10 - 11,206
    08/11 - 17,537

Good morning FitFam!

I’ve got my workout done this morning and I’ll be headed to the pool with the little guy in just a few. Sadly the scale is still climbing but like I said yesterday I am determined to keep going.

I am sure that by my official weigh in on Saturday I will be up a good 5lbs from last week. So far this week I’ve gone from 208.2 to 212.4 this morning. It’s incredibly frustrating but I know that I am really bringing it at the gym. My food intake is far from perfect but I’ve made so many changes and improvements. The thing about doing weight training is I am just always hungry. I also drink loads of water 2 to 3 l daily. I forget to log a lot of it tho.

Ok I’m off. Wishing you all a blessed Thursday 💪🏻♥️👍🏻
    gay3j84ri6g2.jpeg
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,513 Member
    Options
    @Poobah1972
    Some of our best workouts happen when we least expect it. Awesome job!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    jayenguk wrote: »
    Morning guys n gals, hope you all have the most fantastic day. Last day of work for me today and I cant wait for 3 days off, I feel like I need it. So did 6 miles biking at the gym, im in training for a cancer research uk event to bike 300 miles in september - im part of a team of 3 so 100 miles each. I want to get to at least 10 miles per session to be able to fit it all in. Also smashed my rowing best and did 2000 m in 12 mins on wards and upwards... feel a bit bloated today but hey ho itll go ...feeling a bit of a wobble today on weight loss front not sure why but ill just plough through it, i aint giving up now 100 pounds your mine!

Nice work crushing the rower! 100 miles sounds hard but looks like you are doing the training to accomplish this. Keep on trodden and that 100 pounds will be yours.

Daily Check-in: Wednesday 08/11

✔️Track my food
    ✔️Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal
    ✔️Gym 2/4x each week at least
    ✔️10k steps daily
    ✔️2L water daily

Steps:

08/08 - 13,162
    08/09 - 12,405
    08/10 - 11,206
    08/11 - 17,537

Good morning FitFam!

I’ve got my workout done this morning and I’ll be headed to the pool with the little guy in just a few. Sadly the scale is still climbing but like I said yesterday I am determined to keep going.

I am sure that by my official weigh in on Saturday I will be up a good 5lbs from last week. So far this week I’ve gone from 208.2 to 212.4 this morning. It’s incredibly frustrating but I know that I am really bringing it at the gym. My food intake is far from perfect but I’ve made so many changes and improvements. The thing about doing weight training is I am just always hungry. I also drink loads of water 2 to 3 l daily. I forget to log a lot of it tho.

Ok I’m off. Wishing you all a blessed Thursday 💪🏻♥️👍🏻
    gay3j84ri6g2.jpeg

I am having the same issue since I started swimming and doing the water weights. I am so hungry all the time. I more than likely will post a gain again this week. Like you I will not stop because I believe it has to even out once I get used to the exercise. Enjoy your swim with your little guy.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Wednesday check in

✅ Steps
    ✅ Sleep
    ✅ Exercise
    ❌ Reminders 7/8 😩

Had a great swim and workout yesterday. I ended up walking to the pharmacy and market yesterday too. I ran out of steam when my blood sugar dropped very low in the afternoon. I treated it and got it back up but for some reason my energy did not improve.

I am pretty sure I will post a gain tomorrow. It’s a combination of eating jiggs dinner (high sodium)on Sunday, eating more than usual as I am hungry constantly since I started swimming (dipping into exercise calories) and I am eating out today. I think I need to restructure the way I spread my calories out during the day. Maybe trying 3 meals and 2 snacks will do the trick. Any thoughts?

Have a super day!

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Steps

Swim
    30 minutes moderate

Water weight workout
    26 minutes moderate
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,918 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Dazzling Downsizers :) We are about to go on our walk this morning ...then I have to go do labs and go grocery shopping ....I hope everyone has a wonderful day :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    tahm42 wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018
    Username: tahm42
    Weigh In Day: Tuesday
    PW (Previous Weight): 220
    CW (Current Weight): 223
    I did post it yesterday although today I am a full pound lighter!!! :D So today 222

Sorry about putting you as overdue yesterday. I edited the post wrong. I didn’t have enough coffee at that point.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 ... what I do is have my coffee in the morning ....lunch at noon or so either a fruit smoothie or real lunch ....a handful of almonds for snack and then dinner around 6pm... and my version of ice coffee after dinner ...this works for me .... I am not a big breakfast person so my coffee keeps me full
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone. Happy friday eve.

Check in for 8/11:
    Steps - 8729 plus 17 minutes bike medium effort.
    Calories - 1740.
    Exercise - gym then zoo. 5 machines and 17 minutes bike. No more gym before breakfast. Hit a wall and legs stopped working.75 rpm to 30 rpm instantly. Zoo was mainly riding bus and air tram but still had to walk from far side of park. 85 degrees and high humidity and hills.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Just got back from our 136 minutes..5.89 miles walk.... now I am off to labs
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    8/11
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 80oz
    Steps 6181

Still dealing with this cold but was able to get the lawn mowed at least. Today has become an unexpected babysitting day so I've got all the kids again. After they get picked up we have my son's open house for kindergarten. He's very excited to meet his teacher, as am I. We also get to see his classroom, which we didn't get to do at kindergarten round up cuz they didn't let parents into the building.
  • mthomas0228
    mthomas0228 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Daily Check-In For Wednesday 8/11

Calories: Over by 1,000 (I had a milkshake - and that was all it took!)
    Water: 90+ oz.
    IF 16/8: Yes, 18 hours fasting
    AF: Yes, For the month 9/11 days AF
    Exercise: No (Rest Day)

Pretty sure there will be a gain on my weigh-in tomorrow, but in spite of that, I feel really positive about where I am in weight loss. I'm in a good head space with my goals. My exercise, water, fasting & alcohol consumption are all on point. I'm about 80/20 for my food this week & next week, but I think that is okay as there is a lot going on the next couple of weeks. Will buckle back down on my food choices on the 23rd to finish the month strong.

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    8/11 Steps = 4,932
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    @Beautyofdreams -I hope you have a speedy recovery. Your resilience is extraordinary. Wishing you the best.
  • 888Angie888
    Options
    Steps 8/11: 22,294
  • 888Angie888
    Options
    Weigh Day Thursday
    PW: 225.6
    CW: 221.4
    🙂
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    The lab tech couldn't get blood out of one arm ...so she tried the other ... I had 2 bandages instead of 1 .....now I am off to go grocery shopping so I can relax all weekend except for our lonnnnnng walk on Saturday :)
This discussion has been closed.