Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,477 Member
    Options

~ ~ ~๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผ~ ~ ~Waving Hi~ ~ ~

Wishing You a WONDERfully WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~๐Ÿฆ‹~ May We Find Today Filled with an Abundance of LOVE~๐Ÿ’•~

My foot has been doing much better, so trying to get back to my normal week day of three 40 min. walks... and two 40 min. walks each weekend day

"No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind." ~ Taylor Swift ~

• DebyS137
    Options

Wishing You a BLOOMing ~๐ŸŒธ~ THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~๐ŸŒธ~May We Find Today Filled with an Abundance of LOVE~๐Ÿ’•~

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far. "
    ~ ~ ~ Swami Vivekananda ~ ~ ~

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,323 Member
    Options
    It's 75 with a high of 96 and heat advisory going to feel more like 110 for today. Axe Sharpening: Water is by far one of the most underutilized tools for success. Long term results are built off of the basics. We have to be able to do a layup before we can do 360 dunks.~~Collin Stark 1st Phorm Advisor Happy International Youth Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: Doubt me. Hate Me. Rate Me. Shake Me. Break Me. Now Watch Me.~~~lomasdope.com Motivational quote for today: Everything will be ok in the end. If itโ€™s not okay, it's not the end.~~Unknown All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and had 20,120 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is 45 min cardio for active recovery.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 69 and rainy with a high of 87 for today. Axe Sharpening: You must fall in love with the process to become great.~~~Josh Ward 1st Phorm advisor Happy Left-Handers Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: Just keep getting better. Little by little. Day by day.~~~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Stop saying "I wish" and start saying "I will."~~~Unknown All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and had 19,721 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is truck unload this morning.
  • DebyS137
    Options

Wishing You a FUNtastic Friday and a WONDERfilled Weekend ~ May We Find Today Filled with an Abundance of LOVE~๐Ÿ’•~

My foot is feeling soooooo much better... so I am adding 30min to my week day daily totals to now 150 min. walking a day
    (Breaking down to 3 to 4 walks a day) And on Weekends totaling 90 min. walking ( 2 to 3 walks )

Even tho I seem to be at a bit of a stand still on the scale... I do Feel much better, My energy is up and my clothes are fitting too
    big... I can see a weight loss on its way

"At the end of the day............ if I can say I had fun............... it was a good day. " ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Simone Biles ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • ItsTime2BMe
    ItsTime2BMe Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Deby!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    That's great news @DebyS137 <3
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Happy Weekend, you guys!

I was laughing so hard when a teacher friend of mine told me this joke. She said that her Christian teacher friend told her about it.

T: Children, who reads the Bible?
    C: Me! Me! Me!
    T: So, anyone knows who killed Goliath then?
    C: Any clues, teacher?
    T: Well..., his name ends with __VID.
    C: I know, I know, its CO-VID.

That really made my day :):):)

Have a wonderful weekend! <3
  • DebyS137
    Options

~ ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผ ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a SPARKtacular Saturday and a RAINBOW COLOR-filled Weekend ~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’›~๐Ÿงก~๐Ÿ’š~๐Ÿ’™~๐Ÿ’œ~

@ItsTime2Bme @Jadepearl Thanks for the Encouragement .... Cute Joke too...

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."
    ~ Lord Byron ~

• macrat12
    Options
    It's 71 with a high of 86 for today. Axe Sharpening: It never gets easier. Even for me! You will just become stronger, better, and more disciplined.~~Hanah Jones 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Garage Sale Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: Nothing tastes as good as fit feels.~~Morning Motivation Motivational quote for today: Thinking positive thoughts will empower your mind and free your soul. This is when your life will start to change.~~Unknown All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and had 19,709 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    Options

~ ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผ ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a ~ ๐ŸŒž ~ LOVEly SUNshiney SUNsational SUNday ~and~ a WONDER-filled Week ahead ~ โ˜€๏ธ ~

"Let the SUNshine In Face it with a grin - Open up your heart and Let the SUNshine In" ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Song Lyrics ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

• macrat12
    Options
    It's 67 with a high of 84 for today. Axe Sharpening: Obtaining the best results possible means YOU gotta be giving it your absolute best. Not just once in a whileโ€ฆ.but consistently over time. The good news is, it's YOU and YOU can do it.~~~Michael Trotter 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Happy National Relaxation Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: Work out. Eat Well. Be Patient. Your body will reward you.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: It may take time but things will get better.~~Unknown All green on my Versa 2, almost achieved my steps per hour goal missed by 49 steps sitting in church but had 19,659 steps yesterday.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 67 with a high of 86 for today. Axe Sharpening: True success doesn't come from luck. It comes from intentionally doing something every day to add to your overall excellence.~~~Austin Davis 1st Phorm Advisor Happy National Tell a Joke Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: It never gets easier, you just get stronger.~~~fitness goals Motivational quote for today: To attract positive things in your life, start by giving off positive energy.~~Unknown All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and had 20,042 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is 10 min AMRAP with 3 min rest then another 10 min AMRAP.
  • DebyS137
    Options

~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~

~ ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผ ~ Waving Hi ~ And ~ Wishing You a Most MAGICal Monday~ And ~a WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO WONDERfilled Week ~

"Every decently-made object, from a house to a lamp post to a bridge, spoon or egg cup, is not just a piece of 'stuff' but a physical
    embodiment of human energy, testimony to the magical ability of our species to take raw materials and turn them into things of use,
    value and beauty." ~ Kevin McCloud

~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~

• macrat12
    Options
    It's 72 with a high of 87 and 40% chance of rain today. Axe Sharpening: People really only get to see the results. They don't see the hard work, the pain, the tears, the struggle that goes into it. Just a reminder for everyone. Don't assume everyone has it easy. Don't compare yourself to other people's journey. Just work harder.~~~Marissa Laren 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Thrift Shop Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: I will never quit. I'm too busy making gains.~~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Flowers don't tell, they show; so just bloom and grow.~~Unknown All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and had 19,738 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is 39 min cardio mash-up 15 min walk, 2 min rest then as many burpees as possible in 5 min then 2 min rest and 15 more min walk to finish up.
  • DebyS137
    Options

~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~

~ Waving Hi ~ ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผ ~ Good Morning ~ Wishing Everyone a BEARy Terrific Tuesday ~ May We All find today filled with LOVE ~๐Ÿ’•~

" The happiest people in the world are those who feel absolutely terrific about themselves -and- this is the natural outgrowth of
    accepting total responsibility for every part of their life." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Brian Tracy ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~

• Jinlynn1954
    Jinlynn1954 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good night all - here's to a great Wednesday!
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 67 with a high of 86 and 50% chance of rain today. Axe Sharpening: Why are you showing up today? Why are you working on a better you? A better life? Why do you truly believe you are meant for more? A man who know their why can bear almost any how.~~~Cavan Valance 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Fajita Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: It's hard to get fit, but it's harder to look in the mirror and dislike what you see.~~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Train your mind to be calm in negative situations.~~~Kalpesh Radadiya All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and had 19,636 steps yesterday. Yesterday's training plan changed instead of 39 min cardio mash up at home I went to the gym and got in a great Leg day workout. Today's training plan is truck unload since truck got moved from 6AM to 9AM.
  • DebyS137
    edited August 2021
    Options

~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผ ~ ~ Wishing Everyone ~ ~ a WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~ ~

โ€œBlessed are the weird people:poets... misfits... writers....... mystics...... painters....... troubadours for they teach us to see the world
    through different eyes.โ€ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Jacob Nordby~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’• ~.

• macrat12
    Options
    It's 72 with a high of 88 and chances of rain. Axe Sharpening: You can create results or you can create excuses. Your choice.~~Jaclyn DiFranco 1st Phorm Advisor Happy World Photo Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: Become the fittest person you know.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest.~~Unknown All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and had 19,614 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is arms at the gym after work.