Shrinking Assets - Team Chat SEPTEMBER 2021

Replies

• KittyInBoots17
    KittyInBoots17 Posts: 213 Member
    Weigh In Wednesday

KittyInBoots17:
    PW:237.2
    CW:237.4

I wanna get on track for Fall. I really do.
  • ashleymullo6195
    ashleymullo6195 Posts: 145 Member
    The downward trend on Sunday was still good just tempered by the fact I weighed less mid-week.

Your body may have got used to your routine @ashleymullo6195 so try changing things up a bit

Great loss @coblujay

Here for you when you need us @socajam and I can't promise to exercise everyday but nearly everyday as I currently cycle/run/walk to and from work depending on the day. Have you got a strava account or a garmin?

Hopefully the long weekend has refreshed our US contingent. Anyone else get a long weekend around the globe?
    The downward trend on Sunday was still good just tempered by the fact I weighed less mid-week.

Your body may have got used to your routine @ashleymullo6195 so try changing things up a bit

Great loss @coblujay

Here for you when you need us @socajam and I can't promise to exercise everyday but nearly everyday as I currently cycle/run/walk to and from work depending on the day. Have you got a strava account or a garmin?

Hopefully the long weekend has refreshed our US contingent. Anyone else get a long weekend around the globe?

Thanks for the advice I'll try that
  • ashleymullo6195
    08/09
    Ashleymullo6195
    Excersize - walked and cleaned a lot too hot in UK to Excersize humid weather and no air con lol
    Under cal - yes
    Logged food - yes
    Water-yes
  • coblujay
    coblujay Posts: 688 Member
    Thank you, @bionicpuffy and @TheMrWobbly! I'm so excited to see those numbers come down and to fit in a smaller size! :)
  • wtbarunner
    wtbarunner Posts: 162 Member
    Wtbarunner
    Wednesday
    PW 242
    CW 244
  • ashleymullo6195
    Ashleymullo6195
    Excersize - yes
    Logged food - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Need to drink more water
  • bionicpuffy
    bionicpuffy Posts: 93 Member
    Phooey, I’ve been between-meal snacking (something I’m trying to stop) both yesterday AND today. Definitely need to get back on track with this one.
  • ashleymullo6195
    edited September 2021
    Ashleymullo6195
    10/09
    Logged food - yes
    Excersize - no
    Under cal - yes
    Drink more water - yes
    Happy I've stuck to it all week anyway ready for my weigh in

• bionicpuffy
    bionicpuffy Posts: 93 Member
    Looks like you had a great week, @cre804 ! It can be hard to get back into the groove, but it you'll get there.

I also wanted to give a shout out to @PatriceFitnessPal , @LaurieWrobo , and @labellasu for being so diligent in their habit tracking.
This discussion has been closed.