@evangsimmons170
    @donnasteel1
    @Leanrfittr11

Thanks!
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Good evening!

I finally logged today and I am in calories thanks to my exercise calories. House cleaning was my exercise today. Took about 2 hours to get the house cleaned up. I meal prepped all of the week day lunches for next week. I made a total of 19 lunches phew! My youngest is doing better and we saw a commercial for a drive thru life sized dinosaur experience. I bought a ticket and we get to go tomorrow. Should be fun and no problem since you stay in your car. Tomorrow's goal...do some regular exercise.
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,183 Member
    Options
    Morning all!

Yesterday's exercise was 10,042 steps.. got back on track after my two nights of sewing. There is only so much time in the day, am I right? I had to balance whether sleep or exercise was more important, and I think I made the right choice.

Super rainy day here in Pine Lake.... we were supposed to have friends up for a boat ride later and while it looks like the weather will clear, he's had some health issues and I suspect they won't come. If it gets nicer, Brad and I will head out for a bike ride.

@conleywoods Wow, that's a lot of lunches! Enjoy the dinosaur experience.. can't wait to hear how it was!

@kellie_erin You got this girl... @jugar is great at keeping us all on track and in the right mindset... great quote and so true! Our minds can be our worst enemies can't they?

@Kali225 Have fun in NC!!

@KellyBgetsfit Really hope you're on the mend!!
  • donnasteel1
    donnasteel1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Donnasteel1
    Saturday
    PW 60.1
    CW 59 8
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    @Kali225 those exercise stats are INSANE! Good job girl
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    @jugar .. just did TWELVE push-ups ..
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,213 Member
    Options
    @jugar .. just did TWELVE push-ups ..

Dang!! You win! I did 10 today, and most days, but 12... WTG!!
  • jugar
    Options
    This has been an unusual and special Saturday! There was the usual exhausting slog of vegetable preservation (today roasted eggplant, tomatoes, and all the prep for a big batch of salsa), but there was also a couple of hours playing music (padded by at least an hour of talking!), and a visit from a friend I have not seen in ages, sitting outside, enjoying a good craft brew, as the birds sang and the sun disappeared. The the poor thing had to drive her huge tractor all the way back to her home base where she picked up her car to go home! She does farm work all summer and has just about had the biscuit. Time for a break - so we enjoyed a short one tonight.

In other words, there was beer and a relaxed dinner this evening, but I have been on my feet most the day. I'm not too worried about any of it. I hope everyone is doing OK and ready for the end of week 2! I love @conleywoods dinosaur visit, @ashleycarole86 push-up triumph, and @donnasteel1 dropping in for a great weigh-in! A gorgeous day in all the ways.

Last call for the week's stats:

@Pearl4686
    @gak71
    @Steph1498
    @ellz_runs
    @evangsimmons170
    @Leanrfittr11

Hope to see your reports by first thing Sunday morning!
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    @jugar here's my update....and it's still Saturday...miracles still happen. 🤣😂🤣😂

CW 353.2
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar here's my update....and it's still Saturday...miracles still happen. 🤣😂🤣😂

CW 353.2

Fabulous!!!
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,285 Member
    Options
    @kali225 where in NC are you? Have fun with your sisters.

• Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    CW 89.5
    Sorry late again
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Sunday weigh in:

PW - 185
    CW - 185.2

Sorry Gang - I know this represents 2 weeks in the red. I'll do better next week.
  • deniners2
    deniners2 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    PW 156
    CW 156

Now for that 10k…
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Steps
    Sun 6,909
    Mon 8,461
    Tues 9,411
    Wed 6,328
    Thurs 5,382
    Fri 7,300
    Sat 6,879

Not my best week.
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    @KellyBgetsfit My heart goes out to you, it's so clear how much you care for your students. It's tough that the stress is compounding on top of the sickness and keeping you worn down for longer. Lots of hugs to you.
This discussion has been closed.