jugar wrote: »
    Last Call!

@coramae7417
    @Pearl4686
    @JohnPetelle
    @evangsimmons170
    @donnasteel1
    @Leanrfittr11

Let's close the book on September Week 1 - please get your weigh-ins done by 8 am Eastern Sunday - thanks!

@jugar I'm sorry again! I've been so super busy.

CW 356.6

I'll post later today with updates of what I've been doing. It's all good!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,041 Member
    Options
    @jugar I'm sorry again! I've been so super busy.

CW 356.6

I'll post later today with updates of what I've been doing. It's all good!

You just slipped in under the wire!! Well done - great loss this week :heart: We were already in 2nd place for the week (go us!) but you upped the percentage and total pounds lost nicely. Thanks!
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    deniners2 wrote: »
    PW 156
    CW 156

Still holding steady. 😒 Now I’m going for my 10k run.

Good luck!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,127 Member
    Options
    Loving those pants @YinxFed .. how fun. Glad your socks made for a comfortable walk!
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    Steps
    Sun 17,351
    Mon 14,174
    30 min intervals
    Tues 13,057
    Wed 6,732
    Thurs 9,513
    Fri 5,942
    Sat 6,391

Not my best week. Can you tell what day we got quarentined? Addison tested negative, but Mikey lost his sense of taste/smell Thurs. I have been exhausted, and sort of feel like I have allergies. They said we may not get our results until Tuesday because it is Labor Day weekend. I have been eating all the carbs and not moving my body.

Hope everything comes back okay with your test results... tough way to be starting September in your household. Thinking of you guys...
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »

The great steps today were from working in my yard and a dance party we had with my grand.

What a F-U-N way to get steps. You sound like you are just an absolutely stellar grandma to your granddaughter.. she's lucky to have you <3
  • jugar
    Options
    @KellyBgetsfit
    What a time you're going through - carbs sound like good short-term medicine to me, but yeah - maybe need to move a bit more or at least take a good moment or two to take some deep breaths with your eyes closed from time to time. Nuts and pickles. Carrots and hummus. Crunchy and salty can sometimes help push away the sugary and creamy desires - just make sure it isn't chips! Many hugs flying your way.
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Here are my steps and exercise stats for the past week:

29/08 - 27,101
    30/08 - 12,899
    31/08 - 4,830
    01/09 - 3,191 / 7 mins Yoga / 68 mins Full Body Trisets [Epic 1 Day 39]
    02/09 - 7,117
    03/09 - 3,602 / 5 mins Yoga / 37 mins HIIT with Dumbbells [Epic 1 Day 40]
    04/09 - 3,470

Enjoy the rest of your Sundays, Friends!
  • Emerald_Storm
    Emerald_Storm Posts: 14 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    SW 232.8
    PW 228.8
    CW 226.8

Had to weigh in a day early I hope this is ok?? If not I can weigh in again tomorrow
  • jugar
    edited September 2021
    Options
    SW 232.8
    PW 228.8
    CW 226.8

Had to weigh in a day early I hope this is ok?? If not I can weigh in again tomorrow

no problem! You are on a serious roll, too - you were our team 1st place loser last week, and here you go again! Be careful not to go too fast, though - the bounce back can sneak up and get you. If you start feeling hungry all all all the time, take a week at the same weight so that all your systems can catch up with the new reality. Short on-purpose plateaus of a week or two from time to time will save you from crazy bounces, usually. Always good to be prepared in case you start getting the raging hungries!
  • donnasteel1
    donnasteel1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    60.6 kg Pw
    60.1 kg Cw
  • jugar
    Options
    60.6 kg Pw
    60.1 kg Cw

Hi @donnasteel1 !
    Thanks for this - great job this week! Sadly, this wonderful loss did not get included in our tallies for the week because I did not receive it in time. If Saturdays are difficult for you and you'd like to switch to a different day, that would be fine. Sundays are good because even if you are late by a day or more, it is no problem. Saturdays are tough because I have to have everyone's weight recorded by first thing Sunday morning when I get all the results for the week figured out. Let me know if you'd like to change. If you stick with Saturday, try to post earlier and all will be well. Thanks!
  • donnasteel1
    Options
    Sorry people I'm new to this community thing and didn't realise anyone had replied to me. I thought I would get an alert!!!
  • jugar
    Options
    Sorry people I'm new to this community thing and didn't realise anyone had replied to me. I thought I would get an alert!!!

Oh no - usually if your username is mentioned anywhere, you get a notification. Check your settings to be sure this is on, and you'll always know when we're talking about you :wink:

In any case, welcome! Your cat is gorgeous, by the way. If you have some time, read the very first page of this chat thread to get the general info on how things work, and then go ahead and post an introduction telling us a bit about yourself, where you are (if you want to share that), and how your weight-loss journey is going. Come by often so you can keep up with the general news and join in the weekly challenge if you would like to. There is always one going on, and you can see them in the Announcements section of the Fat 2 Fit main page (just click below or on the name of the group at the top of the page to get there). This month we also have a full month challenge happening, so check it out! Ask away if you have any questions.
  • jugar
    Options
    @YinxFed
    I can still see those amazing leggings when I close my eyes! You must light up everyone's day when you're out walking.

@ashleycarole86
    You were asking about times when eating still gets a bit disordered even after maintaining for a while. For me, that problem has never gone away, but it has certainly quieted down a great deal. This month marks 9 years at goal! I originally hit 120 as my goal, but now I tend to hover more around 115. What has gotten easier? Filling up on the stuff that works and being mostly strict with the other stuff is easier now. It's easier to eat mostly vegetables, lots of fibre, and rarely any grains. I do eat them, and go through periods of having bread for a bit, but I do not include grains, even whole grains, in most meals. Chili tastes great over a big bed of kale, pasta does not interest me much anymore, breakfast cereals (hot or cold) hardly ever happen. That makes things easier for me. Trigger foods can still set me off for a few days as they have last week - but they don't take over for long. It is still hard to let go of the "feel good" factor that certain foods have, but gradually it is less difficult to stop. Ice cream is usually replaced by sorbet, but still comes to visit once in a while :smiley:
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    raffle-winners-1@2x.jpg

im352tn91qkt.png
    vnul6upemkka.png

As A Team...
    By Percent
    tq0ryvpbsruy.png
    By Pounds
    acu8e6o7mu1h.png

As Individuals...
    By Percent
    cbpvg2w2g4ig.png
    By Pounds
    p9r6q7ittn16.png
    napvwtueloqw.png

Your Team's Biggest Losers (Winners!)
    34xfq82o4dd8.png
  • donnasteel1
    Options
    I will stay on Saturday as that's my weigh in day. now I know I have been excepted, I will check in on the post more and check my settings as you have suggested 😊 Thank you
  • Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    @ashleycarole86 way to go on getting movement in. Lazy day at the lake sounds lovely. My dinner was so delicious and satisfying - perfect amount of food without going overboard.

Saturday steps!
    10,104 + 62 total body strength & cardio (Epic Day 34)

- this one was intense, oh man. I definitely had to modify some things. Almost all the moves involved a chair, which I don't really love (things like decline pushups and bulgarian split squats haha)
This discussion has been closed.