Share your Numbers

Options

Replies

• lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,660 Member
    Options
    Lots of good things happening on this thread! Congrats, @Dante_80 & @Bella_Figura :)

With such fine inspiration here - I'm sure you can do this @Jem594!
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,718 Member
    Options
    And WTG @amart4224 👍
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Phone not cooperating to make readable) but still inspiring (length of time and re commitment both) to

Out of curiosity, and given it is something many, if not most of us, are concerned with, was there a distinct change between the time where you were maintaining your loss and when you started the incremental regain?
  • Bella_Figura
    Bella_Figura Posts: 4,007 Member
    Options
    Here are my figures for the week:

Start Weight (17th March 2021): 96.0kg - BMI 40.0 (obese cat 3)
    Last week: 76.6kg - BMI 31.9 (obese cat 1)
    This week: 76.2kg - BMI 31.7 (obese cat 1)

Garfield now needs to float around this weight for the next 2 weeks while I'm on my deficit break....
    80l0c97fsvk5.png
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Hope Garfield behaves!
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Both of you are super inspiring! WTG! Next week Dante and happy flooding Garfield!
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Up 7 pounds since 1 week ago. I know this happens every time I eat close to maintenance (plus 1 day over) but still....how I hate facing the scale.

Height: 166cm - 5'9''
    SW: 275.6 lb - 40.7 (Jan 2020)
    GW: 150 lb - 22.1 ΒΜΙ

LW: 169.2 - 25 BMI (cusp of overweight)
    CW: 176.2 - 24.9 ΒΜΙ (overweight)
    Variance: +6 lb / +3.5% TBW

OL: 99.4 lb - 14.7 BMI in 618 days (of which weight loss was stalled for 196 days)

Projections:
    Goal: -18.8 lb - 75 days.
    Maintenance: 18,250 days or thereabouts
  • NerdyScienceGrl
    NerdyScienceGrl Posts: 669 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    I feel ya Laurie. My scale was up 5-lbs from my weekend of poor eating. By the calories, there shouldn’t have been any added weight. Water weight FTW! 😂
  • aishmartin
    aishmartin Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm new to the group and am restarting MFP...wish me luck! Good luck to all of you!

Height: 5'1" (155 cm)
    SW: 218 lbs (98.8 kg) - BMI 41.2
    GW: 150 lbs (68 kg)
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 145 lbs (65.7 kg)
  • Bella_Figura
    Options
    @aishmartin, welcome! We're practically on the same journey! I'm also 1.55m and my SW back in March was 96.0kg. I'm now hovering around 76kg (currently on a short deficit break because I hit the 6 month anniversary of starting this journey). My ultimate goal is 55-60kg because I'm quite small-framed underneath all my fat! When I get closer to goal I may decide that's too low and settle around 60-65kg instead...I'll play it by ear.

Welcome to Larger Losers. I've only been here a short while but I've been made to feel so welcome, and the folks are lovely, supportive, wise and kind (though all as mad as a box of frogs!).
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Hello, @aishmartin!

I am one of those boxed frogs :)

You made it here (back to MFP) and that is a major step. You can do this.

Welcome to the frogbox!
  • NerdyScienceGrl
    NerdyScienceGrl Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    aishmartin wrote: »
    Hi all! I'm new to the group and am restarting MFP...wish me luck! Good luck to all of you!

Height: 5'1" (155 cm)
    SW: 218 lbs (98.8 kg) - BMI 41.2
    GW: 150 lbs (68 kg)
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 145 lbs (65.7 kg)

Welcome!
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    I am the normal one…..rofl….welcome!
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    ykqjg16ayb9q.jpg
  • Bella_Figura
    Options
    I am the normal one…..rofl….welcome!

Don't believe a word of it! The quiet ones are always the worst....
  • aishmartin
    aishmartin Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    @aishmartin, welcome! We're practically on the same journey! I'm also 1.55m and my SW back in March was 96.0kg. I'm now hovering around 76kg (currently on a short deficit break because I hit the 6 month anniversary of starting this journey). My ultimate goal is 55-60kg because I'm quite small-framed underneath all my fat! When I get closer to goal I may decide that's too low and settle around 60-65kg instead...I'll play it by ear.

Welcome to Larger Losers. I've only been here a short while but I've been made to feel so welcome, and the folks are lovely, supportive, wise and kind (though all as mad as a box of frogs!).

That's awesome! Can I friend you? Good on you for losing so much already! I've always had kind of a "sturdy" frame even though I'm so short. I grew up in Southeast Asia and everyone around me always thought I was fat even when I was 110 lbs (49.9 kg) because I wasn't stick-skinny like them. It's a little easier for me here in the States where bigger is "normal" and people aren't going to tell you every day that you're "fat" or "so big" and that you'll die if you don't lose weight quickly (every single day when I lived in Asia - Argh!).

Friend me, everyone, if you're up to having another friend :)

Hi Frog Box!!! :D;)
  • PAV8888
    Options
    As long as no one believes their mother when she tells them that she has a special hot dog for them to try in Italy... and then asks them whether they enjoyed their frog legs! :rage: I'm keeping my legs to myself, thank you!
  • Bella_Figura
    Options
    Here are my figures for the week:

Start Weight (17th March 2021): 96.0kg - BMI 40.0 (obese cat 3)
    Last week: 76.2kg - BMI 31.7 (obese cat 1)
    This week: 76.6kg - BMI 31.9 (obese cat 1)

8 days of eating maintenance calories and water retention from my run in with a venomous little bug(ger) has led to a gain of 0.4kg. I'm happy with that, even if I do feel a bit like this at the moment due to sting-related oedema.
    dhtr49gs8nti.png