Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Share your Numbers

Replies

• lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,754 Member
    Hope Garfield behaves!
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 14,131 Member
    Both of you are super inspiring! WTG! Next week Dante and happy flooding Garfield!
  • lauriekallis
    Up 7 pounds since 1 week ago. I know this happens every time I eat close to maintenance (plus 1 day over) but still....how I hate facing the scale.

Height: 166cm - 5'9''
    SW: 275.6 lb - 40.7 (Jan 2020)
    GW: 150 lb - 22.1 ΒΜΙ

LW: 169.2 - 25 BMI (cusp of overweight)
    CW: 176.2 - 24.9 ΒΜΙ (overweight)
    Variance: +6 lb / +3.5% TBW

OL: 99.4 lb - 14.7 BMI in 618 days (of which weight loss was stalled for 196 days)

Projections:
    Goal: -18.8 lb - 75 days.
    Maintenance: 18,250 days or thereabouts
  • NerdyScienceGrl
    NerdyScienceGrl Posts: 669 Member
    edited September 2021
    I feel ya Laurie. My scale was up 5-lbs from my weekend of poor eating. By the calories, there shouldn’t have been any added weight. Water weight FTW! 😂
  • aishmartin
    aishmartin Posts: 468 Member
    Hi all! I'm new to the group and am restarting MFP...wish me luck! Good luck to all of you!

Height: 5'1" (155 cm)
    SW: 218 lbs (98.8 kg) - BMI 41.2
    GW: 150 lbs (68 kg)
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 145 lbs (65.7 kg)
  • Bella_Figura
    Bella_Figura Posts: 4,318 Member
    @aishmartin, welcome! We're practically on the same journey! I'm also 1.55m and my SW back in March was 96.0kg. I'm now hovering around 76kg (currently on a short deficit break because I hit the 6 month anniversary of starting this journey). My ultimate goal is 55-60kg because I'm quite small-framed underneath all my fat! When I get closer to goal I may decide that's too low and settle around 60-65kg instead...I'll play it by ear.

Welcome to Larger Losers. I've only been here a short while but I've been made to feel so welcome, and the folks are lovely, supportive, wise and kind (though all as mad as a box of frogs!).
  • lauriekallis
    Hello, @aishmartin!

I am one of those boxed frogs :)

You made it here (back to MFP) and that is a major step. You can do this.

Welcome to the frogbox!
  • NerdyScienceGrl
    NerdyScienceGrl Posts: 669 Member
    aishmartin wrote: »
    Hi all! I'm new to the group and am restarting MFP...wish me luck! Good luck to all of you!

Height: 5'1" (155 cm)
    SW: 218 lbs (98.8 kg) - BMI 41.2
    GW: 150 lbs (68 kg)
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 145 lbs (65.7 kg)

Welcome!
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    I am the normal one…..rofl….welcome!
  • lauriekallis
    ykqjg16ayb9q.jpg
  • Bella_Figura
    I am the normal one…..rofl….welcome!

Don't believe a word of it! The quiet ones are always the worst....
  • aishmartin
    aishmartin Posts: 468 Member
    @aishmartin, welcome! We're practically on the same journey! I'm also 1.55m and my SW back in March was 96.0kg. I'm now hovering around 76kg (currently on a short deficit break because I hit the 6 month anniversary of starting this journey). My ultimate goal is 55-60kg because I'm quite small-framed underneath all my fat! When I get closer to goal I may decide that's too low and settle around 60-65kg instead...I'll play it by ear.

Welcome to Larger Losers. I've only been here a short while but I've been made to feel so welcome, and the folks are lovely, supportive, wise and kind (though all as mad as a box of frogs!).

That's awesome! Can I friend you? Good on you for losing so much already! I've always had kind of a "sturdy" frame even though I'm so short. I grew up in Southeast Asia and everyone around me always thought I was fat even when I was 110 lbs (49.9 kg) because I wasn't stick-skinny like them. It's a little easier for me here in the States where bigger is "normal" and people aren't going to tell you every day that you're "fat" or "so big" and that you'll die if you don't lose weight quickly (every single day when I lived in Asia - Argh!).

Friend me, everyone, if you're up to having another friend :)

Hi Frog Box!!! :D;)
  • PAV8888
    As long as no one believes their mother when she tells them that she has a special hot dog for them to try in Italy... and then asks them whether they enjoyed their frog legs! :rage: I'm keeping my legs to myself, thank you!
  • Bella_Figura
    Here are my figures for the week:

Start Weight (17th March 2021): 96.0kg - BMI 40.0 (obese cat 3)
    Last week: 76.2kg - BMI 31.7 (obese cat 1)
    This week: 76.6kg - BMI 31.9 (obese cat 1)

8 days of eating maintenance calories and water retention from my run in with a venomous little bug(ger) has led to a gain of 0.4kg. I'm happy with that, even if I do feel a bit like this at the moment due to sting-related oedema.
    dhtr49gs8nti.png

• Janatki
    Janatki Posts: 730 Member
    Numbers not so good! But going to share them …

Trying to keep positive ……loss of 1.4 lbs in 14 days of faithful logging & not been able to get much exercise in this week! Flipping joints! Am very tired, no sign of overdue rheum/ renal OPD appoint.

Weights:
    SW - 17/03/21 - 236 BMI - 42.6 (Cat 3)
    LW - 17/06/21 - 217.2 BM1 - 39.5 (Cat 2- just! & - 18.8 lbs)
    Restarting Weight - 11/09/21 - 224.6 BMI 41.2( Cat 3 + 7.4 lbs - Cat 3)
    CW - 223.2 ( - 1.4 lbs ) BMI 40.2 (Cat 3 )

Current Loss Rate - 0.7 lbs per week

Calorie allowance - MFP (set at sedentary- 1460 - 1710 - for a loss rate of 0.5 to 1lb per week
    (Eating any exercise calories - 😬)

On track, but not minimising cat 3 = morbidly obese

Weight Goals
    GW - range - (2) 140 lbs (BMI 25.7 overweight) to (1) 154lbs (BMI 28.3 overweight)
    To GW 1 - 154 lbs - 69lbs
    To GW 2 - 140lbs - 83lbs

NHS suggests my BMI “healthy” is within range 101 lbs - 136 lbs (😵‍💫)

Next check in will be 23/10/21 (hopefully)- Aim - 2 to 4lbs loss and BMI to cross into Cat 2 (severely obese 🥴)
  • PAV8888
    This is a 1lb gain while eating at maintenance and with bug run ins. You may actually still be losing. In any case you're within measurement error range of up, down, maintain, so pretty much doing great❣️❣️❣️
  • Janatki
    Really? That’s music to my ears @PAV8888 … especially when feel fed up / let the side down about the gain! Hey ho.. to err is to be human eh?!
  • Janatki
    Thanks for link @Dante_80
    Does resonate with me! The fluctuations are a reason why I have gone from weighing so much!
    I’ve never been able to weigh daily as it would just blow my mind, weekly was bad enough, which is why I’m going to see if I have the courage to go to monthly … as I believe in the process and I have other important - if not more important things to think about - like macros and exercise types I can do to get to where I’d like to be! ✊