Share your Numbers

1129130131132133135»

Replies

• nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,732 Member
    It's been 2+ weeks, but I'm down to 196. Given my caloric intake, there should be more loss than that. Who the heck knows, lol
  • Yoolypr
    Yoolypr Posts: 3,166 Member
    It's been 2+ weeks, but I'm down to 196. Given my caloric intake, there should be more loss than that. Who the heck knows, lol

Sometimes your body just needs a period of adjustment? But it is frustrating!

I really hate that the less I weigh, the less I can eat to maintain the loss. And my ravenous brain needs time to accept reality.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,732 Member
    Well with my bariatric plan, I am set for 745 calories daily and I stick to it, with 90+ g of protein.
  • Yoolypr
    So I made the mistake of weighing in the minute I got home. Seven whopping pounds up in ten days. I’m assuming there’s a lot of processing in transit not to count my swollen feet and ankles! There will be mindful eating, lots of water to flush out salts and maybe a nap or two. Right now it’s mountains of laundry to do. 😩
  • Yoolypr
    Down two pounds this morning. Hoping for more tomorrow as the water weight gets peed out. Anyway I hope it’s only water! 💦

And of course, much more careful eating now that I’m home.