Options
    Wednesday, September 15
    • Exercise: gym
    • Net calories: 1149
    • Water: 2900 ml
    • Steps: 7.986 / 7.500
    • Vitamins: yes
    Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. It was gym day again. I saw on Tuesday that it was really quiet at 10, so I moved my reserved hour from 8 in the morning to 10. I feel like my body works a bit better at that time as well, so I plan to go at 10 or 11 every time I go instead. I did not have a great night and my body is pretty sore at the moment, so will see how today goes.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,105 Member
    Options
    kdabij4fwlnn.png
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Yukie86 / Step goal: 5k

9/15 - 5382

Had a late start to my morning today, so i missed morning stretches that I've been doing daily this week (as part of the ladder up challenge). I"ll be making it up by doing stretches in the evening - don't want to break my streak.
  • Yukie_OP
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 Great job on hitting your step goal after a busy day yesterday... Today sounds like it will be nice and easygoing (love it).
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,105 Member
    Options
    @ssssseika PLEASE STAY SAFE! Great loss this week...let us know you're ok after the storm passes!
    Jessica
  • laceyf53
    laceyf53 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Last week, I had several really bad days...and not one person responded to my notes needing a little encouragement. I got my head back on straight and this week, I've started off strong. Calories under control, water intake is up, exercise is good, feeling positive...even walked OUTSIDE in the heat at work today (very hard for me to handle humidity)...trying to do 25 miles this month of INTENTIONAL walking...besides my daily 6k steps. Doing well so far...over half way to that goal. 12 miles to go and it's only the 14th. No doubt that I make it...last month was 22, previous 20. I'm edging up slowly each month because I don't want to re-injure my knee.

Please watch for messages where people need you on this team. Even Captains need a little hug once and again. A posting you make, words of encouragement, even a meme or cartoon you post, can make a difference for someone just waiting to hear a few kindnesses. I really love this team...but we all lead busy lives...try to post a few days during the week...even if just to ask a question...you might just generate a discussion that someone else needs as well! The more you give to this group, I guarantee, the more you'll get out of it!

Enjoy the rest of your week!
    Take care all,
    Jessica :smile:

I feel bad! You're here for us we should be there for you. I added a calendar reminder for me to log in every other day and check what's going on.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Thursday, September 16
    • Exercise: no
    • Net calories: 1156
    • Water: 2850 ml
    • Steps: 8.545 / 7.500
    • Vitamins: yes
    Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. I was feeling really sore (I think from the stairs for the ladder up challenge) and tired, so I decided to skip exercise. I did some housework instead which was also nice.

@jessicakrall8
    Shelter cats are great! My Tinus is also from the shelter. I used to be a volunteer there, which was pretty rough sometimes (mostly mentally). I hope she warms up to you a bit more.
  • laceyf53
    Options
    Ewilhelm2487
    Friday
    PW: 214.5
    CW: 215.4

So now that I'm in the second trimester I've been gaining about a pound a week😭 if this keeps up, next month I might ask to just cheer everyone on and not join in on the weight loss every week.

But I'm super excited because we found out yesterday were having a GIRL!! I have two boys already and we were hoping for girl!

Congratulations! Girls are the best!
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone,
    I have been largely absent this month. So much going on and I fell (hopefully temporarily) into old habits. Between dealing with my mom’s ever-worsening dementia, to living in a province where Covid is now at its worst levels ever, I am really struggling. Last night I finally snapped out of my stress-induced fog and really noticed what I was doing. Went back through our September thread and feel guilty for not recognizing this group as a safe place to land. Am taking this wake-up call as a gift and plan to jump back in with both feet. Sorry I disappeared and please know I am here now to support you all.
  • bearchested
    bearchested Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Ewilhelm2487
    Friday

So now that I'm in the second trimester I've been gaining about a pound a week😭 if this keeps up, next month I might ask to just cheer everyone on and not join in on the weight loss every week.

But I'm super excited because we found out yesterday were having a GIRL!! I have two boys already and we were hoping for girl!

Congratulations!
  • Yukie_OP
    Options
    Yukie86 steps goal 5k:

9/16- 5064 *barely making the step count

Today has started off well: I took the day off to study... i walked my daughter to school early morning, and got out of the way, my ladder up challege: am stretches and squat reps.

Now, off to focus * study.
  • bearchested
    Options
    Bearchested
    PW: 203.2
    CW: 204.2

Not sure what happened as I had a great week. I finally got my garage gym put together and exercised almost every day. My calories were on track after the weekend. Sorry y'all.
  • laceyf53
    Options
    Bearchested

Not sure what happened as I had a great week. I finally got my garage gym put together and exercised almost every day. My calories were on track after the weekend. Sorry y'all.

Working out causes water retention, so you probably lost fat but have a few extra pounds of water.
  • ewilhelm2487
    ewilhelm2487 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    laceyf53 wrote: »
    Ewilhelm2487
    Friday

Congratulations! Girls are the best!

Thank you!! I have nephews and sons, no girls in our family so I have no idea what to do with one 🤣
  • KHill875
    KHill875 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    KHill875
    Friday weight
    PW: 144.2
    CW: 144.4

I found an online meal planning app and was eating really healthy. I was eating a lot more fruits, vegetables, whole wheat, and logging my meals. I really hope I start going in the right direction.
  • bearchested
    Options
    laceyf53 wrote: »
    Bearchested

Working out causes water retention, so you probably lost fat but have a few extra pounds of water.

That makes sense. I also started taking creatine again and that can cause water retention. My water consumption is now my most consistent habit, as I get in 100-128oz / day. I used to get increasingly tired during the middle of the day, and drinking almost a gallon a day really helps.
This discussion has been closed.