Share your Numbers

Replies

• Janatki
    Janatki Posts: 730 Member
    Numbers not so good! But going to share them …

Trying to keep positive ……loss of 1.4 lbs in 14 days of faithful logging & not been able to get much exercise in this week! Flipping joints! Am very tired, no sign of overdue rheum/ renal OPD appoint.

Weights:
    SW - 17/03/21 - 236 BMI - 42.6 (Cat 3)
    LW - 17/06/21 - 217.2 BM1 - 39.5 (Cat 2- just! & - 18.8 lbs)
    Restarting Weight - 11/09/21 - 224.6 BMI 41.2( Cat 3 + 7.4 lbs - Cat 3)
    CW - 223.2 ( - 1.4 lbs ) BMI 40.2 (Cat 3 )

Current Loss Rate - 0.7 lbs per week

Calorie allowance - MFP (set at sedentary- 1460 - 1710 - for a loss rate of 0.5 to 1lb per week
    (Eating any exercise calories - 😬)

On track, but not minimising cat 3 = morbidly obese

Weight Goals
    GW - range - (2) 140 lbs (BMI 25.7 overweight) to (1) 154lbs (BMI 28.3 overweight)
    To GW 1 - 154 lbs - 69lbs
    To GW 2 - 140lbs - 83lbs

NHS suggests my BMI “healthy” is within range 101 lbs - 136 lbs (😵‍💫)

Next check in will be 23/10/21 (hopefully)- Aim - 2 to 4lbs loss and BMI to cross into Cat 2 (severely obese 🥴)
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,585 Member
    This is a 1lb gain while eating at maintenance and with bug run ins. You may actually still be losing. In any case you're within measurement error range of up, down, maintain, so pretty much doing great❣️❣️❣️
  • Janatki
    Really? That’s music to my ears @PAV8888 … especially when feel fed up / let the side down about the gain! Hey ho.. to err is to be human eh?!
  • Janatki
    Thanks for link @Dante_80
    Does resonate with me! The fluctuations are a reason why I have gone from weighing so much!
    I’ve never been able to weigh daily as it would just blow my mind, weekly was bad enough, which is why I’m going to see if I have the courage to go to monthly … as I believe in the process and I have other important - if not more important things to think about - like macros and exercise types I can do to get to where I’d like to be! ✊
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,609 Member
    Congrats, Dante!
  • PAV8888
    ✅👍
  • PAV8888
    Weight trend app

Happy scale fruit people
    Libra for little robots
    Trendweight for me and web people (free Fitbit account required--but device not required to open one)
    Weightgrapher if you need to compare to "a month ago" because of hormonal monthly weight fluctuations
  • Bella_Figura
    Bella_Figura Posts: 3,760 Member
    I'm a Happy Scale person...
  • lauriekallis
    But it is really really depressing when you make the weight trend app show you bad looking trends.... :(
  • PAV8888
    If you're a little robot you can change how many days it takes into account and smooth out out more🙀❣️
  • joone_9
    joone_9 Posts: 152 Member
    You all are all still doing so great. Happy to read about all the continued progresses! I’m down another 10lb mark and I’m definitely still learning about how my body reacts to calorie intake/restrictions. I’ve been sticking to my low cal amount (1350) and now started HIIT exercise 3-4 times a week so I’ve been doing good. I had a planned cheese/wine night a couple weeks ago which unfortunately led me to binge for two further days (not extreme binges like I’ve done in past but still eating atleast prob 3x what I normally eat if not more) which led to a zero weight loss for that week following BUT since I went right back on my plan after that binge I actually dropped 6 lbs this week! (It’s always so true that consistency produces those results..that has really stuck with me this time around which is why I think I’m finally being successful. Dust myself off when needed and never give up is my mantra). What I am now just learning (yes...even after 8 months!) is that my body reacts to a variable diet/cal intake. I tend to slow/stall weight loss if too low in cals for too long so a temporary large intake in calories tends to kickstart that weight loss again. I remember reading about this from others but never quite paid attention to it. Anyway, I’m now going to try and plan these little breaks every 6 weeks or so but I need to learn how to eat at maintenance during these times as it can quickly turn the other way and make me gain if not careful. So on to my stats..

Height: 5'8

Start Weight and all time high (dec 2020): 308lbs😳/sz 22
    LW-240.4
    CW- 230.4
    Next Mini GW- 220lbs - sz16/18
    Ultimate GW 160-175ish🤷‍♀️

78lbs total loss....another 58lbs left to goal...I still wonder if I will ever reach it
  • lauriekallis
    Congratulations @joone_9. You have shared some great insights in this post. Thank you!
  • lauriekallis
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    If you're a little robot you can change how many days it takes into account and smooth out out more🙀❣️

Will that help with this picture? The statistics kill me. :D

pko0axbxbwgm.jpg
  • PAV8888
    Won't help because trendweight doesn't let you change settings 🤷🏻‍♂️

After your march to May increase you started coming down mid May and did some way sharper decreases July to mid September❣️

Only you know if the late September increases are real extra calories or exercise/sodium etc related 🤷🏻‍♂️

I can assure you that *my* 2 or 3 lbs are absolutely real!!!🙀 😹
  • lauriekallis
    They are maybe a combination? Everything seems a bit extreme - the 7 pound weight gain just over a week ago that happened in two days - of eating too much but not THAT much. So it must be waterweight. But wow it is taking a long time to drop off despite some healthy/lower sodium eating. But those stats...they are so curt!
  • Dante_80
    Dante_80 Posts: 479 Member
    Good progress this week.
    A weird milestone reached, the loss of 30 BMI points.

Height: 166cm - 5'5''
    SW: 177.8 kg - 392 lb - 64,5 ΒΜΙ (May 2020)
    GW: 69 kg - 153 lb - 24,9 ΒΜΙ

LW: 96.1 kg - 211.9 lb - 34,9 ΒΜΙ
    CW: 95.2 kg - 209.9 lb - 34,5 ΒΜΙ
    Variance: -0.9 kg / -2.0 lb / -0.94% TBW

OL: 82.6 kg - 182.1 lb - 30.0 BMI in 533 days

Weight class projections:
    Obese class II: Reached - 21.05.2021 - 401 days.
    Obese class I: Reached - 25.09.2021 - 526 days.
    Overweight: 12.7 kg - 28.0 lb - 82 days.
    Normal: 26.5 kg - 58.4 lb - 171 days.
  • Yoolypr
    Yoolypr Posts: 2,818 Member
    Wish I was as methodical as Dante and others about numbers. I don’t have FitBit - or clock steps. I’m doing the lazy woman version. Watch the eating and get some exercise daily. I’m hoping to structure the exercise program once my “sports” injuries recover. The goal is do the best I can each day and move on. I’ve managed to lose .5 lb this week. I’ll believe it when the weight is down consistently next week.