Shrinking Assets - Team Chat SEPTEMBER 2021

Options

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,109 Member
    Options
    You have another member joining you ... Please welcome @ritz2024 :)
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    @cre804 good to hear you’re taking care of those medical checkups! I’m also hoping to get my flu shot soon - our company healthcare provider expects to get stocked next week or the week after, and I’m going to go immediately so I can get it while pregnant and pass some nice antibodies to the baby. I could also get it through the public maternity clinic, but public side always starts flu vaxxing later in the year than private side and I want it as soon as possible. Public healthcare remembered my upcoming birthday by sending me an invitation to a cervical cancer screening (pap smear), but I had to reschedule that as having someone poke around there right before delivery didn’t sound like such a good idea.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,109 Member
    Options
    You have a new member joining you ... Please welcome @thetigers :)
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    ritz2024 wrote: »
    …Winters are coming here, so i need to be motivated enough to get on my feet to exercise and diet while mostly staying at home…

I am mom to a 2 yrs toddler… Since pregnancy am struggling to lose weight… I mostly use to be in 56-58 kgs range ( height 5’3”) but now am 68 and want to get into my old weight range…

… Since last 2 days i have gone on intermittent fasting of 16:8, with meeting my calories and daily steps target and some workout…

Wish me luck everyone pls 😊 …Is the same group be continued for October too ?

Welcome, Ritu! (@ritz2024) — I’m less active in the winter, too, so I’m hoping to build a consistent exercise routine as my summer rowing season ends and we move into autumn. It sounds as though you are taking some good steps now that you’ve had a little time to settle into parenthood. Good for you and congratulations!

I’ll wish you luck, of course, but I can already sense that you’ll ‘make your own luck’ 😉! We are definitely here to encourage and support you as you make progress toward your goals. It’s a great group! I kind of naturally eat between 10:30 am and 6:30 pm, so I like the idea of intermittent fasting even if I’m not 100 percent compliant. I’m not as good about daily steps but exercise is on track these days. Everything takes a little more planning - and negotiating! - with a toddler but it’s also so fun to watch them grow and develop. What a wonderful role model you are! Keep up the good work!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,043 Member
    Options
    Warning! Warning!
    x23x0hgyhpzj.png

I will have to do the week and month tallies earlier than usual on Sunday! Please be sure that ALL weigh-ins for the week are posted and up to date by 6:00 am Eastern time! Thanks :heart:
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,043 Member
    Options
    The October Team Chat is OPEN!

Please continue to weigh in and chat here, but go ahead to October to post an introduction, your goals for the month, and be ready to move over there full time on Sunday!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10845268/shrinking-assets-team-chat-october-2021/p1?new=1
  • angelic843
    angelic843 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    UserName: Angelic843
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight): 372.6
    CW (Current Weight): 371.6
    This week’s loss: 1.0
    Total LTD (Loss to Date): 50.2
  • montanarainforest
    Options
    @montanarainforest ...We need for you to give us a day you plan on weighing in on...You forgot to include it when you signed up earlier ...Thank you :)

Saturday!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Beka 3695
    Saturday

Pw: Carry over
    Cw: 184.4
This discussion has been closed.