exercise: 32 min.
    steps: 9882
  • ashleymullo6195
    ashleymullo6195 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Weigh day week 2
    Pw 11.0lb
    Cw 11.3lb

Very pissed off and confused with this because I've been none stop working hard for 2 weeks haven't once went over my calories so last night I decided to have a day off seems as I've done so well and yet Im back to square 1 today I just don't get it 😭 3 pound gain just off 1 day off? I honestly don't get it lol it makes me think I can never have a day off then and that's just not great as how is that going to motivate someone that they halft to be strict day in day out without no break
    But anyway hope everyone OK thanks for listening to my rant lol
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Weigh in 188
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    maryc11
    10/16/2021 weigh in = 194.4

went up, but given the month I had, glad to have controlled what I could control, :-)
    and 'they' wonder why Americans are leaving their jobs in record numbers....geez
  • maryc11
    Options
    @ashleymullo6195 I GET IT!!! I walked a record 64,815 steps this week AND STILL WAS UP! Geez. It's got to be time for a new battery in that new fangled digital scale I keep stepping on...cuz THIS DOESN'T MAKE any sense!!! Am I right? Perseverance is not for the weak at heart. (hahaha)
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    username: thedestar
    weigh in day: friday
    weigh in week: october week 2
    previous weight: 179.5
    current weight: 178.5

The past week and a half have been crazy stressful plus TOM and I always have a hard time handling stress. My kids are out of school next week so we are going on a little trip, taking my grandma back to her home town. I just need to have the self control to be mindful of what I'm eating, I don't know why that is so hard for me.
  • ashleymullo6195
    Options
    maryc11 wrote: »
    @ashleymullo6195 I GET IT!!! I walked a record 64,815 steps this week AND STILL WAS UP! Geez. It's got to be time for a new battery in that new fangled digital scale I keep stepping on...cuz THIS DOESN'T MAKE any sense!!! Am I right? Perseverance is not for the weak at heart. (hahaha)

Its so frustrating isn't it 😑 we put in the hard work but sometimes doesn't pay off and it's such a shame and your right doesn't make any sense at all lol
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 10/15
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: no
    under calories: no
    exercise: no
    Steps : 4999
    Water: 96

Yesterday: 10/15 I didn’t walk or exercise , I went shopping for cactus 🌵 and got a massage instead. Today I get back on track….

Just for today 10/16, WWD1, 7000steps 🚶‍♀️, 18 hr IF , read bible plan🧎‍♀️, read 2 chapters📚, Daily calm🧘‍♀️, walk 30 min, sleep 💤 8 hr,
    3 minutes planks,
    PT, MuTu W1D6
  • ashleymullo6195
    Options
    16/10
    Ashleymullo6195
    Excersize - yes
    Logged food - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Today I'm changing what I eat to see if it works better as clearly the things I'm eating isn't helping me much to loose weight
    Even when I'm under calories I don't seem to loose weight much and keep it off so don't think I'm eating right and maybe need to cut down the carbs or somthing and have more proteins and less fat so will give it a go
  • maryc11
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Saturday October 16, 2021
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 68 oz
    Steps = 11,125
  • kristiekay1962
    kristiekay1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Weigh day week 2
    Pw 11.0lb
    Cw 11.3lb

Very pissed off and confused with this because I've been none stop working hard for 2 weeks haven't once went over my calories so last night I decided to have a day off seems as I've done so well and yet Im back to square 1 today I just don't get it 😭 3 pound gain just off 1 day off? I honestly don't get it lol it makes me think I can never have a day off then and that's just not great as how is that going to motivate someone that they halft to be strict day in day out without no break

It could be water wt, or you have gained muscle. Don't fret and beat yourself up. I have to weight in on Sunday and Monday, because my legs retain water and by the end of the weekend, I get enough time off my feet to shed that extra water weight.
  • kristiekay1962
    kristiekay1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    kristiekay1962
    Oct. 16
    track: yes
    under: no
    water: 8 glasses
    exercise: 52 min.
    steps: 10218
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,642 Member
    Options
    Friday 15 October
    Track: no
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes

Saturday 16 October
    Track: no
    Under: no
    Exercise: no, rest day

Ready to start a new week!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    Good morning team! Looks like everyone is still pushing through the week! I worked so much overtime last week I was exhausted walking into work on Friday! I got my second shot on Friday and have been out of commission since(migrane, body aches, chills, fever, etc.) Good news is that I've already started my vacation, so I am looking forward to not waking up early all week!

I have updated all weights I believe that have been posted. Let me know if I've missed yours!

@ashleymullo6195 I don't know what your weigh in is based off of what you posted. Could you please give me the full pounds amount so I can enter it in the spreadsheet? TiA :)
  • ashleymullo6195
    Options
    Good morning team! Looks like everyone is still pushing through the week! I worked so much overtime last week I was exhausted walking into work on Friday! I got my second shot on Friday and have been out of commission since(migrane, body aches, chills, fever, etc.) Good news is that I've already started my vacation, so I am looking forward to not waking up early all week!

I have updated all weights I believe that have been posted. Let me know if I've missed yours!

@ashleymullo6195 I don't know what your weigh in is based off of what you posted. Could you please give me the full pounds amount so I can enter it in the spreadsheet? TiA :)

• ashleymullo6195
    Options
    17/10
    Ashleymullo6195
    Excersize - yes
    Logged food - yes
    Under cal - yes
  • ashleymullo6195
    Options
    Weigh day week 2
    Pw 11.0lb
    Cw 11.3lb

It could be water wt, or you have gained muscle. Don't fret and beat yourself up. I have to weight in on Sunday and Monday, because my legs retain water and by the end of the weekend, I get enough time off my feet to shed that extra water weight.

I suppose you could be right ill see how I go from now on as Ive cut down on fats and going to have more protein I never meet the macro goals lol but I'm always under calories
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 10/16
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 7276
    Water: 96

Yesterday: 10/16, WWD1, ✅7000steps 🚶‍♀️❌, 18 hr IF ✅, read bible plan🧎‍♀️✅, read 2 chapters📚✅, Daily calm🧘‍♀️✅, walk 30 min, ✅sleep 💤 8 hr, ✅
    3 minutes planks, ❌
    PT, ✅MuTu W1D6✅

Just for today 10/17, WWD2 , 7000steps 🚶‍♀️, 18 hr IF , read bible plan🧎‍♀️, read 2 chapters📚, Daily calm🧘‍♀️, walk 30 min, sleep 💤 8 hr,
    3 minutes planks,
    PT, MuTu W2D1