Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    WEEK #2 RESULTS

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory

1st - @kristiekay1962. - 0.85%
    2nd - @sandkp. - 0.80%
    3rd - @thedestar. - 0.56%

Wow... not sure how that worked out to be in top 3 for these 2 weeks but I will take that. The biggest thing I noticed since jumping back on is I stopped that mountain climber and the scale isn't 100% climbing. Not sure how the next couple weeks will go with being on the road a good bit. I am going to try though.

• sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Anyone else weigh daily? I have tried to do so this time to see if I can fix this puzzle of myself. I will only measure (my list includes about every body part) once a month and that is where I am hoping to taking my success from.

My biggest grrrrrripe is that dang scale jumps around like a frog... up one day down the next then up for a couple and then a drop. Its crazy but I am trying to keep track daily and not get discouraged but rather plot it into a nutrition puzzle to use my diary (which has been really good with logging.. missed 1 day since the 1st of the month) to see where the relations are in gains and losses and my food intake.

Does anyone use the premium mfp? Does the better info on foods or ability to dig deeper in your nutrition help you?
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,642 Member
    Options
    @sandkp I don't weigh daily, too much variation. I usually weigh Monday, Wednesday and Friday and look for a trend.

I don't use premium, the free app gives me all of the information that I need. It really does provide a lot, if you can ignore the ads. Someday I will try the free trial but haven't gotten around to that yet.
  • kristiekay1962
    kristiekay1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    Anyone else weigh daily? I have tried to do so this time to see if I can fix this puzzle of myself. I will only measure (my list includes about every body part) once a month and that is where I am hoping to taking my success from.

My biggest grrrrrripe is that dang scale jumps around like a frog... up one day down the next then up for a couple and then a drop. Its crazy but I am trying to keep track daily and not get discouraged but rather plot it into a nutrition puzzle to use my diary (which has been really good with logging.. missed 1 day since the 1st of the month) to see where the relations are in gains and losses and my food intake.

Does anyone use the premium mfp? Does the better info on foods or ability to dig deeper in your nutrition help you?

I try to only weigh on Sunday and Monday, I weighed every day for like a year and became obsessed, so I stopped. I weigh in those two days, because I have water weight issues and usually by Monday morning I am doing the best for the week (due to rest over the weekend).
  • kristiekay1962
    Options
    Kristiekay1962
    Oct. 26
    track: yes
    under: no, but close
    water: 10 glasses
    exercise: 37 min.
    steps: 10699
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,642 Member
    Options
    Tuesday 26 October
    Track: no
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes

and the slump continues :/
  • sandkp
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: sandkp
    October Week #4
    startingW: 225.4
    PW: 223.4
    CW: 223.8

And the jumping daily shows up here from a week ago but not up to what it was 2 days ago and not as low as as I want to be. My activity needs to go up.. lets hope my knee and calf are okay with this goal.
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: rawrxamberx
    October Week #4
    PW:324.6
    CW: 325.2
  • sandkp
    Options
    @sandkp I don't weigh daily, too much variation. I usually weigh Monday, Wednesday and Friday and look for a trend.

I don't use premium, the free app gives me all of the information that I need. It really does provide a lot, if you can ignore the ads. Someday I will try the free trial but haven't gotten around to that yet.

Thanks for the answer. I get the variation issues ... it shows in the daily.

Glad to hear the free is working for you. Trying to learn alot about what i need and what triggers me weight wise so hoping the free will give me enough as i dont want to spend the extra but sometimes that food analysis sounds good.
  • sandkp
    Options

I try to only weigh on Sunday and Monday, I weighed every day for like a year and became obsessed, so I stopped. I weigh in those two days, because I have water weight issues and usually by Monday morning I am doing the best for the week (due to rest over the weekend).

Thanks for replying! I see where it can be obsessing I am hoping the comparing to foods keeps that obsession in check for now. I picked Wednesday as weigh in for same reason with water weight from my bad leg at end of week... but the weekends are busy too so hoping the daily will show me a pattern to see what day really is my true consistant best day.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    October Week #4

And the jumping daily shows up here from a week ago but not up to what it was 2 days ago and not as low as as I want to be. My activity needs to go up.. lets hope my knee and calf are okay with this goal.

@sandkp Only a slight up. Yes, more activity will help with that, knee and calf willing!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: rawrxamberx
    October Week #4
    PW:324.6
    CW: 325.2

@rawrxamberx Only a slight up. Time to hunker down so you can finish the month on a high note and then carry that momentum into November!
  • gamommy2
    gamommy2 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Same weight for the last couple of weeks.

I need to take a break for a little while. I'll still be working on my fitness goals and improving my eating. Thanks!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    gamommy2 wrote: »
    Same weight for the last couple of weeks.

I need to take a break for a little while. I'll still be working on my fitness goals and improving my eating. Thanks!

@gamommy2 Best of luck to you!
  • ashleymullo6195
    ashleymullo6195 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    25/10
    Ashleymullo6195
    Excersize - no I'm sick couldn't do much today
    Logged food - yes
    Under calories - yes

@ashleymullo6195
    Feel better soon!

Thankyou it's a cold the doctor said as I had to ring up because everyone in the house got a bad cough and hottish and he said sounds like a cold lol still got the bad cough 😢 but thankyou
  • ashleymullo6195
    ashleymullo6195 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    26 /10 exersize - no (sick)
    Under calories - yes
    Logged food - yes
    27/10. Exersize - no (sick)
    Under calories - yes
    Logged food - yes
    Ashleymullo6195

Still sick bad cough and feel like I've got no energy but I'm still sticking to my calories just had little Excersize so I'm still happy either way
    Normally when am sick I like to eat alot of crap food to make me feel better haha but nope not doing that
  • kristiekay1962
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    October Week #4

Take it slow and easy, how bad is your knee and are you seeing a doctor for it?
  • kristiekay1962
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Photos from my trip to Prague and then Slovakia.

Nice pix, how fun.