Right!! I took this photo from our deck last January.😊
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Steps 10/27 1,234
    10/28 7,561
    10/29 4,616
    10/30 8,188

Crazy week, nor’easter came through Tuesday night and knocked out power until the middle of the night Friday then back out for a few hours Saturday night. Needless to say no workout since Monday and eating hasn’t been great. We have a generator that powers some stuff but not the oven. We seem to be good now so looking forward to finally getting a good nights sleep and a more normal week.
  • aussie_girl_del_runner_5
    aussie_girl_del_runner_5 Posts: 303 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    @Bluetail6

Meanwhile I take photos of Bird Dropping Spiders :p . This little guy was on my 4 year old's sock this morning

Images hidden for anyone who is arachnophobic.
    fga30npc6lie.jpg

0ys2xwnp7kqx.jpg
  • shortyjmorgan1
    shortyjmorgan1 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Happy Halloween
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Let’s get to know each other!

1. Tell us a little about yourself?
    2. Why are you on this journey? What pushed you to start?
    3. What are your triggers and how can you avoid them?
    4. Do you have a favourite diet you go by? ie keto, low carb
    5. What is your favourite way to workout?
    6. What are some of your goals this month?
    7. What do you expect to gain from the team?

1) Hi, I am a 58 year old, 5’7” kidney/pancreas transplant patient and former diabetic. Currently stage 3 chronic kidney disease.
    2). I have lost and regained weight several times. The most recent was March 8, 2020 when Covid was diagnosed less than an hour from me and realized that would have a poor outcome if caught covid.
    3) Loneliness, stress and lack of sleep are my major triggers. I am still working on finding coping skills that don’t involve food.
    4) I count calories. Limit protein due to kidney disease and do not eat dairy because severely lactose free intolerant.
    5) my preferred exercises are walking outside and resistance training. Have not been exercising. Am in a plaster cast on my right lower leg with orders to stay off my feet.
    6) Goal is to maintain or lose weight until am recovered.
    7) Learning from others and how others cope with stress, fitness and weight loss.
  • shortyjmorgan1
    shortyjmorgan1 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Steps for the rest of October
    10/23-0
    10-24-0
    10/25-2271
    10/26-2245
    10/27-10800
    10/28-2287
    10/29-2267
    10/30-1634
    10/31-1000
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    @Bluetail6

Meanwhile I take photos of Bird Dropping Spiders :p . This little guy was on my 4 year old's sock this morning

Images hidden for anyone who is arachnophobic.
    fga30npc6lie.jpg

0ys2xwnp7kqx.jpg

You have no idea... I actually "liked" this photo... I still don't like bugs; however, I'm not an abject entomophobe, like I used to be. Spiders were just thrown in the mix!! It was so bad, that I had a friend, who's a therapist give me a couple of sessions of EMDR. That is short for Eye Movement Desensitization Therapy. Long story, but this fear was from some childhood incidents!! Anyway, you were so kind to hide the photo, lol. No, I don't like bugs, etc., believe me; but, I'm way better than I used to be!!😳🤣🤣
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Happy halloween everyone.

Check in for 10/31:
    Steps - 14259
    Calories 1735. To many snacks. Mini candy bar here, fortune cookie there.
    Exercise - walk this morning. 3 mph 105 minutes.

One of my side boobs is swollen along with my armpit. It is on the side where I got the flu and covid shots on the 27th. I hope it is from that and will go down soon.
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    @aussie_girl_del_runner_5
    Hubs was impressed by the spider photo!!
    Options
    @Bluetail6 Whilst I have always loved them I fully understand that many others do not. A fear is a fear regardless of the reason why and the last thing I want to do is cause undue stress to people.

I'm glad your hubby was impressed though :smile:
    Options
    @rwood566 I hope you feel better soon.
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    @aussie_girl_del_runner_5
    You caused no stress, whatsoever!!😊😊👍
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    Daily Check-in (10/31 stats):

Steps: 3,858
    Floors: 15
    Calories Burned: ?

Daily Intensity Minutes:
    Moderate: ?
    Vigorous: ?
    Daily Total Intensity Minutes: ?

Total Intensity Minutes For The Week: 1,182

Well... Watch has been on the charger for most of the day, lol😉. All good, as my week's total for intensity minutes is fine. Night😊
  • Pippin20206
    Pippin20206 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I know I sound like a broken record but I really need to set up the step challenge for November... if you want to be added or removed please let me know as soon as possible...Thanks

I'd like to join but I'm still waiting on my step counter to arrive in the mail. Should be here later this week. Thanks

Thanks I'll start with the standard 10,000
  • Pippin20206
    Pippin20206 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Daily check-in calories 1290, goal is to stay on or under 1400. Hoping to record steps soon awaiting my counter.

Had a couple of drinks yesterday and really wanted to chuck it all in and eat chocolate and chips but when I went shopping I had only bought stuff my partner likes. So I finally had to admit defeat because there was no bad food that I liked in the house 🤣 if you don't buy it you can't eat it!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options

Thanks congrats to you and all the other ladies :)

Thanks everyone!
    Happy Halloween 🎃 everyone!

Happy Halloween!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,129 Member
    Options
    Well I am up early ...wide eyed and bushy tail LOL ....We are going for our 1st walk this morning since my fall on 10/4 ....I am excited to get back out there ....but a little nervous ... we are waiting for the sun to come up which is around 7am ....dinner is in the crockpot ( pulled pork) from an 8 lb bone in pork roast :) ..my house smell scrumptious :)
This discussion has been closed.